[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Good evening Anon, >Enjoying your party? Anything for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
>Good evening Anon,
>Enjoying your party? Anything for a dear friend of mine!
>Oh my! You look positively regal deary.
>But becoming a noble will do that to you ehh?
>Anonymous... may I have a word with you...privately?
>Thank you
>Anonymous, since the day I met you... You have been the single most sophisticated creature I have ever met.
>Which is why it was so easy for me to befriend you.
>And it came as no surprise to me, that you, would climb equestrias rigid hierarchy.
>I had never been so happy in my entire life, when I heard that the dashing rogue, Anonymous was crowned an archduke of equestria. Ohhh I nearly fainted with ecstasy.
>I simply knew I had to throw a party for you. My gift to you…
>You know, any good mare would celebrate her ehmmm man's triumph.
>Anonymous, can I confide in you?
>Ever since I was a little fillie, my dream was to become equestria's most renowned noble.
>But alas, being born to a low cast it will always be but a dream. A unicorn...but not a noble...wealthy yet...not of great blood.
>And now Anonymous, here you stand, an unwed noble, a high noble at that. With the power to make this silly little mares dreams come true.
>Think about it Anonymous, together, we could climb the ranks of higher nobility and rule equestria with an iron fist...your fists of course….handsome….
>You and me, my brains and....ehh your charm, we could rival Celestia.
>Anonymous, please take me as your wife, say yes, and together we can create a house that will echo throughout history.
>>
>>25836117
>a woman out for power and doesn't hide it
I like it
>>
>>25836117
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lOxb_SW4Cfg
>>
File: morgan-freeman.jpg (156 KB, 300x410) Image search: [Google]
morgan-freeman.jpg
156 KB, 300x410
>>25836117
"At first, the little white pony's suggestion caught me by surprise. While it was true that I had acquired some measure of respect throughout Equestria despite my short tenure within it, the notion of seeking power - real power - by exploiting my status was one that I had not previously had. Would it work? Would it be a good idea? I couldn't answer those questions at first; maybe I would never be able to. But what I did know, and what I still know now, is that I would definitely have to try."
>>
>>25836162
That, was a pretty epic monologue.
>>
bump t b h
>>
>>25836162

I read it in his voice- it was glorious...
>>
>>25836117
Is really like to read more of this. Doesn't even need to be an established story. Just the forwarded parts. Sad thing is though, that I like Rarity and those who are willing to openly seek power. The shame is that Rarity seems a bit disingenuous with Anon and if she is attracted to him at all. She might kill him off for his title and marry a stallion or who knows? Maybe make him disappear. We all like to purport the humans are great at sex thing, and as true as it is, she might not even find humans attractive at all.

Would love to read more.
>>
>>25836162
Morgan Freeman in Equestria when?
>>
>>25836117
You can rule I just wanted a lot of land to cartwheel on
>>
>>25836162
bumping for this in green, i need this, desperately!
>>
>>25836117
Getting a serious Lady Macbeth vibe here
>>
>>25838935
Do you want this thread to die?! Don't say mcbeth, oh now I've said it
>>
>>25839024
That only works if its a theatre
>>
>>25836140
This. She's avaricious but honest. Like Huey P. Long. With mare pussy.
>>
>>25839063
And what is life but a stage, you terrible nigger faggot.
>>
File: 1450570948701.png (98 KB, 244x200) Image search: [Google]
1450570948701.png
98 KB, 244x200
>>25836117
OK fine let's have a go at this. But I'll tell you this now. If I ever, even suspect you're cucking me. You'll be sucking chum off the cum stained mattresses for sustenance in the basement of the cantorlot's poorest slumhouse before you realize I caught you. So if you can't keep your docks closed get the fuck out of my face
>>
>>25839161
>>25837510
>>25837486
>>25836117

You know what....I'll give this piece of ass a shot.

It's been awhile since i've really writefaged. I have to finish writing a proposal to my university, but after that, even if this thread dies I'll post some green about it. Same pic and everything.

Also it won't be for a while, so if anyone else wants to take this, go for it.
>>
>>25836162
I'm gonna steal some yo lines nigga.

just so you know.
>>
>>25837510
Would you be okay if he c-u-c-k-e-d you with your waifu?
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.