[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Imperium of Man vs Equestria
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5
File: fairfight.jpg (310 KB, 613x720) Image search: [Google]
fairfight.jpg
310 KB, 613x720
How fucked is the Imperium?
>>
>>25814264
we

have

GUNS
>>
>>25814264

A combination of magic and history is enough to make Equestria Darks souls tier.
>>
Don't even need the Spess Marines, the Imperial Guard's lowest of the low is more than enough.
>>
>>25814264
>Galaxy spanning empire against one planet
Pick one world to represent the Imperium. The whole thing has weapons that exterminate worlds.
>>
>>25814640
I think you misunderstand.

Pones are minions of Slaanesh.

They will love and tolerate your precious Imperium in their dickholes and out their eyes to death.
>>
>>25814673
And Discord is literally Tzeentch.
>>
>>25814673
uh no lmao
>>
>>25814673
I see your Slaanesh Daemonettes and raise you a Kaldor Draigo, king of bullshit overpowered sheananigans.
>>
File: Pun-Pun.jpg (130 KB, 445x759) Image search: [Google]
Pun-Pun.jpg
130 KB, 445x759
>>25814709
Ooh, another playmate! It's always nice to meet new friends!
>>
You all forgot the most dangerous thing ponies posses: Delicous Horse Pussy.

No even the most brutal Commissar could prevent his soldier defecting for mare vags.
>>
File: 1450229859399.jpg (75 KB, 705x1000) Image search: [Google]
1450229859399.jpg
75 KB, 705x1000
>>25814264
they probably have something that could destroy a star, but that would also probably involve them sending back that they need those weapons. so as long as celestia clean sweeps whatever fleets come their way with her celestial object equestria will be fine.
>>
>>25814264
>Imperium of man
A tradition of slaying armies of demons
Fight Demi-Gods
History of fighting vastly superior forces, and wining.
History of committing all out genocide regularly.
Weapons at their disposal that practically border OP'd
Psykers
Witch Hunters
Ordo Xenos (They literally hunt aliens.)
The list goes on.

>Equestria
A single world
History of nearly being annihilated by One demon, on multiple occasions.
Only redeeming quality is magic
Only one pony really has power bordering a true psyker, Celestia. And she would get BTFO by more than one.
Entire strategy would be fixed around the mane 6.

Call me crazy, but I'm sure the imperium would purge the fuck out of that world.

Not to mention the trump card the imperium of man can play. An extermanatus. They literally blow up the fucking planet if it's to much trouble.
>>
>>25814264
>How fucked is the Imperium?
They'll be infinitely fucked even if they win.
They're living in an endless hell universe and they just killed literally the only good thing left.
They deserve every moment of their suffering.
As do the fa/tg/uys who constantly engage in "my made up army is better than your made up army" pissing contests.
>>
>>25815975
>implying your made up army is better than mine.
FUCK OFF NIGGER JEW, MY ELDAR MELEE BUILD IS PERFECT.
>>
>>25816006
>eldar
>nor dark eldar

I know you're faggot but step it up bruh
>>
>>25814264
they're fine.
>>
>>25814264
REALLY fucked :
http://pastebin.com/9j0eJ6Cy
this was written by the same guy who did the adventures of Janitor anon BTW
>>
War Hammer is a terrible series.

Also, the have a star under their physical control.
>>
>>25814264
Ponies god empress isn't stuck in a chair.
>>
>>25814264
>Imperium
WHO SAID IMPERIVM?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6aOGuaOw8eA
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.