[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What was the saddest moment in the show for you? For me it was
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 8
What was the saddest moment in the show for you? For me it was this entire episode.
>>
Scootaloo's life sucks. I don't care though. She can live with that.
>>
>>25807555
Fuck you.
>>
>>25807500
>pic related
This never happened
>>
>>25807500
It was pretty sad.
I wanted scoots to like in a gutter, or the sewers or something.
>>
>>25807723
>Evil tryant who enslaved an entire kingdom for years and his naive girlfriend who committed terrorism to bring back said tryant almost cause armageddon
>They get absolutely no repercussions and walk into the sunset
>sad
>>
>>25807747
Our new world would been so pretty covered whit ominous clouds
>>
>>25807747
Luna probably did worse.
>>
>>25807500
None.
>>
>>25807756
Eternal night
Actually mutilated and then
turned into ghost the little moon people.
Send ponies that she didn't liked to the frozen north to suffer, most of them were innocent.
She forced to work many other creatures, including deer child's.
Luna is an Autistic, immature, overpowered, arrogant bitch that couldn't understand the ponies.

Well, in that time most of the rulers were like luna( including celestia).
>>
File: Past_Sins_coverart_by_Dreatos.png (2 MB, 1600x889) Image search: [Google]
Past_Sins_coverart_by_Dreatos.png
2 MB, 1600x889
>>25807723
>"He was worried he was a monster. and how could anyone ever care about a monster?"
>"They can see past looks and family and even your own worries."
>"And they can see the goodness inside of you, even if you don't see it yourself."
>>
>>25807500
what episode is this?
>>
>>25808342
Run to the Start
>>
>>25808342
Flight to the Finish
>>
File: image.png (145 KB, 4976x4676) Image search: [Google]
image.png
145 KB, 4976x4676
>>25807747

OH yeah and you're perfect is that what you're saying?
>>
>>25808383
Sure, why not
>>
>>25808342
Migrants to Finland
>>
>>25807500
I thought she was finally going to get rid of that stupid scooter. Hopefully now that she has her butt-mark we won't see that piece of shit again.
>>
not exactly sad, but after the CMC get their cutie marks and AJ says that "mom and dad would be so proud" it was a huge punch to the gut.
>>
>>25808654
>>25807727
>>25807555
So much Scootahate...

Who is the more hated character, Spike or Scootaloo?
>>
I love the little bitch... and seeing her like this really got to me.
>>
>>25808714
Is that even a question?
Spike.
>>
>>25808714
scoots is good, spike a shit
>>
File: Worst Character.png (74 KB, 400x576) Image search: [Google]
Worst Character.png
74 KB, 400x576
>>25808714
I don't hate Scootaloo, but I do think she has a shitty home life and gets abused.

Spike a shit though.
Fuck him.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.