[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Her face when a maternity test reveals Shinning and Cadence's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5
Her face when a maternity test reveals Shinning and Cadence's new foal is actually hers. Twilight, you ARE the mother!
>>
>>25803768
Then it's guarateed to be Nyx
>>
>>25803768
Anon, we need to have a grown up talk.
>>
>>25803768
But Cadence is the one who's pregnant numbnuts. She can't be the mother in that scenario even if she happens to also pack ovaries.
>>
>>25803820
>Not understanding that's the humor behind the joke
>>
>>25803848
>Implying this shitty prompt is "humorous."
>>
>>25803867
>Implying this shitty post is "correct."
>>
File: 424303.jpg (39 KB, 245x206) Image search: [Google]
424303.jpg
39 KB, 245x206
>>25803942
>Implying im wrong
>>
>>25803768
>Twilight, you ARE the Don't do it, OP!
ftfy
>>
File: WhenTheShroomsHit.png (28 KB, 127x139) Image search: [Google]
WhenTheShroomsHit.png
28 KB, 127x139
>>25804016
>Implying you're not
>>
>>25803768
>It's a sunny day in Canterlot
>Twilight arrives to the restaurant, visibly enlarged
>Cadance and Shining are their normally skinny selves, already at the table
>"Oh, I think I feel the baby kicking!"
>Cadance giggles, using her magic to bring Shining's hoof to rub her flat stomach
>Twilight waddles over, shifting her eyes nervously
>Shining eyes his sister nervously
>"Is something the matter?"
>Cadance's magic still leaves Shining rubbing her stomach
>"N-no! Everything's juuust fine!"
>Twilight grins at the two
>There's an awkward pregnant pause
>"Twily, maybe you should, uh, if you're not feeling well..."
>He jerks his head off to the corner
>"Y-you're right! Have fun with ou- your baby!"
>She tries to dash away but just ends up waddling
>>
>>25804071
>There's an awkward pregnant pause
Kek'd
>>
>>25803768
Would the ponies have their own version of Jerry Springer?
>>
>>25803768
Okay. Let's start from the beginning anon, I promise this will all make sense in the end.

So, when a mommy pony and a daddy pony love eachother very much, they put their whole lives on hold and risk everything in their lives to be closer to eachother so they can fuck more. Now, they get so addicted to fucking eachother, they decide that they need to love in the same place so they can fuck even more, meanwhile their lives are going to shit from lack of attention and effort from fucking eachother. Now, after they get bored with having sex EVERY DAY, they start to realize eachothers flaws and start arguing. But they still continue to bang eachother. Eventually the mommy gets pregnant on accident because daddy "can't feel anything" otherwise. Their fighting reaches a creacendo, and the daddy is kicked out on the street, even though he payed all the rent so it's really his place, but in her name.
Daddy fucks off to oblivion.
Mommy decides to keep the baby, but is so stricken with "grief" that she begins binge drinking and chain smoking, to "relieve the pain" of being "alone".
Now this is where the magic happens!
Mommy goes out to a party one night and is about to head upstairs with this one other stallion, who has what grown ups call "beer goggles" and a "fat fetish" and as mommy takes off her clothes, there's a disgusting fluid that drips down her leg. Naturally this happens all the time, so she continues and the other guy mounts her, when she begins to feel pain in her tummy. The other guy has a, as we grown ups say, "baby dick" so she knows it's not him. She realizes what's happening, and like the drugged out retard she is, sprints to a nearby clinic that happens to be closed at this time of night. She begins another sprint down the street when she can't hold it anymore, and has to lie down. She finds a nice dark alley and lays down, pushing as hard as she can. After hours of screaming, a small fleshy thing comes out of her body. Almost done...
>>
>>25805803
She takes one look at it and it's deformed head, lip attached to its nose and realizes... "Why the fuck did I keep this?" She takes the disgusting lump and tosses it into the dumpster she gave birth next to.

And that's how you were made anon.
>>
File: 063268854.gif (330 KB, 250x147) Image search: [Google]
063268854.gif
330 KB, 250x147
>>25805807
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.