[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/mlp/ Lets make a new Daring do story
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 143
Thread images: 10
File: We need a new cover.png (82 KB, 148x223) Image search: [Google]
We need a new cover.png
82 KB, 148x223
We haven't had a daring do book in the last 2 years. I think its about time we make a new one.

We got some material yesterday

we need a drawfag for a cover, if we get far enough.

We left off at daring do waking up in a cold sweat

come on anons add more shit, no quality control
>>
>>25802431
Daring realized that the sweat was just her cum
>>
>>25802457
Daring grabbed her golden dildo and started fucking a group of niggers
>>
>>25802476
Daring ass fucked all the niggers to death.
>>
>>25802524
Daring remembered she had to find all the pieces of amore to get a single wish
>>
>>25802431
and the sun came doe mb front he sky and the birds were chirping and the pants were dead.
>>
NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS pony NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS
>>
>>25802530
Daring travels to twilights book tree and fucks her
>>
After the niggers took the jew gold, they took my bike, so I ran after them
>>
The vivid dreams of cheese have haunted her slumber for the past weeks. Ever night she is jolted awake even hornier than the night before. Her pussy ached for attention. Thoughts of cheese still fresh in her mind, she went to work polishing her moist button.

Within mere second, release. Daring Do screams in orgasmic bliss.

After regaining consciousness, she awoke once again to bedsheets soaked in her nectar. "I should really stop eating grilled cheese sandwiches." Daring Do thought to herself.
>>
Pressing a secret button on her magic dildo activated the thrusters, and she rode the Fock-it Rocket(TM) to mystic mountain
>>
>>25802556
>>25802554
Bateman an heros from being 1 off twice
>>
>>25802554
Daring and twilight fucked a book
>>
Daring woke up, realizing it was just a dream.
>>
>>25802573
Daring found out she was bound to her bed by leathers
>>
>>25802568
While fucking twilight Daring finds a piece of amore and its strangely covered in dragon semen
>>
>>25802583
>>25802584
Daring was being punished by twilight from raping her. But it wasn't your everyday type of punishment
>>
Daring's punishment was to babysit Nyx for the weekend. It was also when Nyx was experiencing her first estrus.
>>
>>25802605
Twilight came in the room and started to whip Daring for being a bad girl
>>
>>25802616
Nyx spontaneously combusted and died. Shitposters everywhere mourned.
>>
>>25802617
After a thoughtful look through her own brain she realized that jet fuel can't melt steel beams.
>>
>>25802616
>>25802617
After baby sitting a nigger pone Daring went off to rarity's house and burned her dresses
>>
>>25802634
Then she rose like a retarded Phoenix, the cycle of shitposting persists.
>>
With Nyx dead and Sunset trapped in another world, Starlight Glimmer saw her chance to take over shitposting everywhere. YOU CAN'T FLIM FLAM THE GLIM GLAM.
>>
>>25802652
tfw I keyed perhaps one of the most cancerous sayings in pseudo/mlp/
>>
>>25802652
the resurrected Nxy battles Glimmer, Glimmer won only because not nigger pone
>>
>>25802668
Nxy nigger and niggers are not as equal
>>
Keep the shit post coming this is great. I got everything down so far.
>>
All niggers are equal but some niggers are more nigger than others.
>>
>>25802703
Glimmer joins Daring in her quest. but only cause she will wish for everyone equal
>>
>>25802703
niggers decided to be the master race, and started a war equestria
they can get imprisoned cause a niggers jumps and screams HE DINDU NUFFIN
>>
>>25802725
Daring Rapes Glimmer and cums on her. She shits on Glimmer after she done
>>
>>25802747
Daring finds spike and butt fucks him with her golden dildo. Spike starts to cum and catches the house on fire
>>
>>25802773
Daring leaves the burning book fort and finds the next piece of amore is...In Granny
>>
The Niggers appear to be winning the war at first, but it takes a turn South when they riot at the death of a Dindu Nuffin at the hands of a unicorn cop and end up burning down all their own towns and robbing each other. With war averted, Daring can focus on finding the shards.
>>
>>25802792
Daring fucks all the apple trees in the farm before reaching the barn house thing
>>
>>25802818
Daring enters the house finding the apples dressing up in their kkk clothing, because of the recent nigger out brake
>>
Hanging from one of the apple trees is the body of AppleJack. A suicide note is found next to her, "These hooves have touched an unclean fruit. I can not go on knowing I have touched a pear. I am sorry." is what it would have said had AppulJek ever learned to write. It'd be a shame to let this body go to waste.
>>
>>25802855
Bateman comes back to life telling Daring to fuckin check em. Daring throat fucks him
>>
>>25802868
>>25802874
The apple family reads the note and read it as aj got touched by unclean niggers. The apples hunt down every nigger. Daring started to Fuck Aj up on the rope
>>
Keep on typing anons the more you guys type the longer we stay on the top and the more anons will show up to add to this shit
>>
>>25802895
Daring followed granny into the land of niggers. One nigger Ferguson spotted them and alerted all the other niggers.
>>
Daring bumps into air and falls off the rope and into the unknown depths below.
>>
>>25802946
Daring was surrounded but she realized she had wings and flew away. She looked down to see Big mac Granny and Apple Bloom getting raped by 9001 niggers
>>
>>25803014
Daring flew back to the place where the three apple fucks were raped. Daring retrieved the shard from Granny. Daring was aroused from the bloody mutilated corpse and she Fucked each one
>>
Come on Anons this cant be done without you. Im serious, this can become an actual thing. Just like the last three books
>>
>>25803046
She was caught off guard by the sneaky niggers. She was raped by each of them and came 13 times.
>>
>>25803260
Daring was left there getting cum baked by the sun.
>>
>>25803273
The cum dry on her skin , giving her an amazing mane and a crazy libido
She found a tree' branch, and use it as a dildo up her ponut
>>
>>25803308
The tree branch ripped up her insides so she started bleeding from her ponut.
A nigger walked up behind her and fucked her in the ponut.
>>
File: 1448757560958.png (304 KB, 472x470) Image search: [Google]
1448757560958.png
304 KB, 472x470
>>25803334
>>
Here is everything so far faggots keep on adding

https://www.dropbox.com/s/2eusbpri38l7s43/Next%20Story.docx?dl=0
>>
>>25803343
suddenly patrick bateman appears and start to fuck daring do with the handle of his axe, all the while telling her where to find the secret magical mcguffin that will progress the story
>>
File: EternalWallpaper.png (185 KB, 1024x1217) Image search: [Google]
EternalWallpaper.png
185 KB, 1024x1217
>>25803334

Once she pumped all the nigger semen out of her pussy with a vaccum cleaner, she decided to look for aid to start her quest, ponyville seems like a good stop
>>
>>25803457
when she got to ponyville, she was promptly ambushed by the mane 6, who proceeded to fuck her in an orgy that lasted exactly 13 hours and 6 minutes, give or take a few seconds.
>>
If the thread dies ill make sure to copy everything and make a new one. No matter how shit, we will make equestrian great again with this book
>>
Suddenly, there is a bright flash of light as what appears to be an edgy version of Rainbow Dash with a robotic wing appears. She approaches Daring and turns around in a stretching-like pose revealing her winking horse pussy. "Cum in me if you want to live."
>>
>>25803466

luckily, none of them had a dick, in exception of the one with the cutie mark of a star with two blue glimmering streams, horrified by the length of the feature she proceeded to chop it
>>
Tomorrow I will re do how the words are lined up. keep on posting
>>
The pony now with only half a dick proceeded to penetrate Rainbow Dash's robotic horse pussy while Daring, using the dismembered half as a strap-on, went for the ponut.
>>
I'm too tired to shitpost, so this is my shitpost.
also, bump.
>>
>>25803857

why dont you write instead of shitpost?
Im still finding a way to attach >>25803750
to >>25803571
>>
>>25803891
its like op. he says he has a dick but he really dosent
>>
>>25803857
Both got to cum inside rainbow dash.
>>
>>25804038

Due to the bad glue used by Daring, her meaty strapon deteached inside RD's steely anus, maaking a big system failure while Starlight, crying in a corner, completely removed her cock, maybe thats was the reason why Sunburst didnt love her
>>
>>25804086
And then Starlight revealed her hidden secret, she had 2 anuses instead of a vagina.
>>
>>25802431
Are we making a book for fucking ants?
>>
>>25804117

maybe that was the reason why Sunburst didnt love her, while hoove-ring it she noticed it was the tightest thing in her body
>>
>>25804117
Daring learned becuase of starlight having 2 anuses, glimmer had the most equal ass of them all
>>
Just then a swarm of ants came bursting out of Starlight's second anus. The sheer pain forcing her to black out leaving her helpless as she was devoured by the ants.
>>
>>25804154
only your dick would be small enough to do that
>>
Do we have any drawfags that could make a cover. Also keep up the nice/shitty content anons
>>
>>25804179
>>25804184
Then like that one scene from indiana jones and the crystal skull daring dick and blue fast proceded to face fuck each other until they both came with the force of a thousand suns
>>
Whatthefuckdidyoujustfuckingsayaboutme,youlittlebitch?I’llhaveyouknowIgraduatedtopoftheacademyintheWonderbolts,andI’vebeeninvolvedinnumeroussecretraidsontheGriffonArmy,andIhaveover300confirmedkills.IamtrainedinarielwarfareandI’mthetopsniperintheentireEquestrianpegasiforces.Youarenothingtomebutjustanothertarget.Iwillwipeyouthefuckoutwithprecisionthelikesofwhichhasneverbeenseenbeforeinthisworld,markmyfuckingwords.Youthinkyoucangetawaywithsayingthatshittomeovertheponynet?Thinkagain,filly-fooler.AswespeakIamcontactingmysecretnetworkofspiesacrossEquestriaandyourIPisbeingtracedrightnowsoyoubetterprepareforthestorm,dyke,thestormthatwipesoutthepatheticlittlethingyoucallyourlife.You’refuckingdead,filly.Icanbeanywhere,anytime,andIcanmaimyouinoversevenhundredways,andthat’sjustwithmybarehooves.NotonlyamIextensivelytrainedinunarmedcombat,butIhaveaccesstotheentirearsenaloftheWonderboltsReservesandIwilluseittoitsfullextenttowipeyourmiserableflankoffthefaceofthecontinent,youlittlepussy.Ifonlyyoucouldhaveknownwhatunholyretributionyourlittle“clever”commentwasabouttobringdownuponyou,maybeyouwouldhaveheldyourfuckingsnout.Butyoucouldn’t,youdidn’t,andnowyou’repayingthepriceinhardbits,bothgoldandgore.Yougoddamnidiot.Iwillshitfuryalloveryouandyouwilldrowninit.You’refuckingdead,filly.
>>
said daring do as she continued to shitpost
>>
Meanwhile on the other side of the planet, Celestia was getting ready for the annual "Fuck a Cuck for Luck" Ceremony, unfortunately Shining Armour was the only participant.
>>
>>25804499

because Ms. Cake didnt sign up
>>
>>25804534
and moot was ded
>>
>>25804550
OR WAS HE!?
>>
>>25804594
Yes. He was.
>>
>>25804605
thread is kill, just like mooty tooty
>>
File: having fun..png (991 KB, 680x393) Image search: [Google]
having fun..png
991 KB, 680x393
>>25804605
AND THEN EVERYONE ELSE DIED AND WAS ANALLY VIOLATED BY TIREK IN THE DEEPEST PITS OF TARTARUS.
THE END, FAGGOTS.
>>
>>25804726
"NOT IF I HAVE ANYTHING TO SAY ABOUT IT!" a voice echos through the throne room.
"Who is doing this?" Celestia demands. "Such a lust for shitposting. WHOOOOO?"
"JOHN CENA" [my time is now intensifies]
>>
>>25804216
I'd love to contribute some sorta drawing, if you'd like anything specifically.
>>
>>25804827
lots of dicks
>>
>>25804809
BUT WHO WAS PHONE???

>>25804888
TRIPS CONFIRM LOTS OF DICKS
>>
>>25805000
...and then anon divided by zero! Suddenly, niggers started appearing everywhere, and OH SHI-
>>
File: darin do.jpg (379 KB, 1000x1506) Image search: [Google]
darin do.jpg
379 KB, 1000x1506
>>25804888
Need to sleep but I'd work on this more if you'd like it
>>
SUDDENLY IT'S JOHN CENA
>>
>>25805635
And with his boner fist of memes, JOHN CENA send all the African Americans or People of Color back into the "Internet" (whatever that is). Now that the day has been saved thanks to JOHN CENA, he tips his 20 gallon fedora at Princess Celestia and says in the most sultry of voices, "It is done. You may now continue with the ceremony, m'lady.
>>
>>25805927
However, little did Celestia know that SHE was the final piece of amore, and even though all of Equestria was separating them, Daring's spidey senses whispered to her the location of the sweet reward. Grabbing Shimmer by the horn (that's lewd, by the way), Daring doesn't stop believing and begins the arduous journey to the "Fuck a Cuck for Luck" Ceremony before Celestia finishes and lets Luna have the leftovers.
>>
>>25806106
And just when things couldn't get any worse, little did they know that a certain bad OC (http://bronies.wikia.com/wiki/Lord_Andros) was on his way to ambush them both...
>>
>>25805627
I like that a lot but with the other books you need daring eyes out to the side. Like love it so far
>>
File: y'all mothafuckers need jesus.jpg (117 KB, 630x411) Image search: [Google]
y'all mothafuckers need jesus.jpg
117 KB, 630x411
>this shitposting
i don't know guys
i mean, we just fuck everything i think something fuck my brain
>>
>>25806106

>My name is Glimmer not Shimmer
Glimmer shouted as Daring beheaded the driver of the train that will send them to Canterlot
>Whatthefuckdidyoujustfuckingsayaboutme,youlittlebitch? - Do said, as she proceeded to film the scene to send it to ISIS
>>
>>25807404

CRAAAAAAAAAAAASH
The mares got ejected from the windshield as the train pulverizes itself against a giant wall of blue amethyst
Daring couldnt believe what she witnessed
A recent rumor, a letter from one of her explorers friends that described the monument as the biggest architectural wonder of the modern pony era
Walls that could hold an entire day the siege of one hundred trebuchets, said to rise in a couple of minutes from the blessed roots of an ancient tree in the sunset of Tirek's day
Twilight's Fortress
>>
>>25807893
daring decides to steal the twilight fortress to find the next piece
glimmer joins her
a nigger is beign a nigger
>>
File: darin do.jpg (473 KB, 1000x1506) Image search: [Google]
darin do.jpg
473 KB, 1000x1506
>>25806749
will add more memes soon
>>
>>25808389
this is gold
>>
and then a skeleton popped out
>>
Im back anons.
>>25808389
This is amazing

And keep adding more of this amazing content

>>25809166 Checked
>>
>>25809166
his name was Mr. Bones and he invited Daring Do on what appeared to be the world's longest roller coaster. Daring was skeptical at first, but then decided "Fuck it!" and got on anyway, "What could possibly go wrong?" she said as she winked to the camera.... with her horse pussy.
>>
>>25809354
The roller coaster was made out of very spooky skeletal bones.
>>
>>25809512
as were the other people riding it, Daring found this somewhat suspicious, but then thought "meh, not my problem" and continued riding into oblivion.
>>
File: 12fsdf.png (58 KB, 500x428) Image search: [Google]
12fsdf.png
58 KB, 500x428
Anyone have the link to the past thread?
>>
>>25809724
It didn't last very long but ill look for it
>>
>>25809724
https://desustorage.org/mlp/thread/25791094/
"Here you go, family." Daring said as she signed a copy of one of her books she shit out the other day.
>>
>>25809758
"Gee thanks, Miss Do!" Scootaloo exclaimed as she ran back home knowing Rainbow Dash would happily have sex with her in exchange for the book.
>>
>>25809843
"Rainbow Dash! Rainbow Dash! I finally got the book!" yelled Scootaloo as she burst into Dash's room, but it was too late. In her excitement, Rainbow Dash had already masturbated herself into a coma, the room was dampened with horse pussy juices accompanied by the lingering smell of crusty cunt flakes.
>>
>>25809947
Scootalo realizes she is still on the roller coaster. But its to late her autistic brain couldn't process fast enough to stop. She feel off and exploded when she hit the ground. Rainbow flew down took the bloody book.
Anon felt ashamed for writing that post and tried to delete it, but Mr. Bones had already seen it. It was too late.
>>
>>25809987
But the question still remained! Who gets to keep all the shekel made from the book..........
>>
>>25809987
Anon felt scared cause he knew for his autism. Mr bones was going to spook him. And anon hates getting fucking spooked by spoopy scary skeltals.
>>
>>25810092
I really hope it is donated to something. But I really don't know what if we make this book
>Worried about money and not shit posting

your really gonna get spooked now.
>>
>>25810124
>Worried about money and not shit posting
Nah just curious, the last guy Bookfag just gave it away to some horse hospital. Its nice to see something like this pop up back to life, the first 3 were fun, the tracy ones were good and the other three were questionable. Though I gotta say you kinda the last thread pretty bad, and the overall interest is very low
>>
>>25810164
I'm interested and my friends and I like to writefag, but it's anoying when it's just shitposting that doesn't have any story line and makes no sense to read. It becomes like a bad adlib.

We need to do this like post by post. People write chunks not sentences.
>>
>>25810164
That's why I got rid of the last part of the thread. I need to post to see if any one would but nope. It dead. I am going to use what everyone has said so far though. I hope this picks up speed their are not many posts going through.
>>
>>25810096
but then mr. bones EXPLODED
>>
>>25810236
I mean we could but this is made by /mlp/ It wouldent have as much shitty but funny content. We need this for the random aspect. That's what made the other books so fucking good. Yes they were still shit but it was really funny shit
>>
>>25810236
Have you read the original books. They were just a collection of random shitposts that were made for fun and autism. These weren't meant to be greentext stories.
>>
>>25810247
A little advice, next time provide a small written situation where Anon's can spin off of and provide a ready title.
>>
>>25810272
Noted
once this thread eventually dies. im a try to get that situated. When I first started with this idea I had nothing to go off of. I guess its still savable. But it still needs to be a majority of shit posts and a little story.
>>
>>25810269
>collection of random shitposts that were made for fun and autism
Not exactly, there was a somewhat coherent story between the first and third book; the second one being the worst because it generally made no sense; same thing with the Tracy stories. I was one of the Anons back then that tried to keep everything connected. Read Daring Do and the Ruby Eye, after that read the first one, you can tell some Anons were trying to have a story in the third book.
>>
>>25810306
I say just start with a clean slate
>>
>>25810312
So you have any ideas where this should go cause I really don't like the ideas of the shards cause it will just seem lazy to say
oh look another shard.
Any ideas where we can head off to.
>>
>>25810324
I Guess I could start a new but I do want to keep some of the content from here to stay.
What do you anons think
>>
>>25810326
Ruby Eye made a reference to a fourth Daring Do book, go back and read it. Originally Bookfag was going to have a Tracy/Daring Do crossover but I have no idea what happened to that.
>>
>>25810343
keep the content nigga
i want to see how "good" our book will be
>>
>>25810349
I dont think I actually read the third one. Ill go back and read it but I really hope, we could create something.
>>
File: 1380072690684 (2).png (92 KB, 770x700) Image search: [Google]
1380072690684 (2).png
92 KB, 770x700
>>25810373
>I dont think I actually read the third one
>>
>>25810343
Keep and content and call it a shitty prequel. Then when you make a new thread, it can be the true sequel.
>>
>>25810445
Or it could be the prologue to the new story
>>
Does anyanon have a link so I can read it quick

>>25810445
Im most likely to do that but its kind of funny cause that's what we did the last thread.
well I guess third times the charm.
>>
>>25810469
Have my Dropbox

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/7ztdbkn57rfpnpu/AACM7oAtkRy_Twq1KK3HFqOja?dl=0
>>
>>25810469
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/7ztdbkn57rfpnpu/AABSiLij_YFnhsbTUTZ4KC86a/Daring%20Do%20and%20the%20Ruby%20Eye.pdf?dl=0
>>
>>25810483
Thanks anon
Im going to go power read this shit. and come back to get ideas.
>>
here, have more books and all the covers.
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/i3c8e1bv36uogxn/AAB-4W40G7vVhQwoiv7NS5J7a?dl=0
>>
Ok im done 10/10 I came
Well now that I finished the book we can come up with ideas
I also found this in the story and dosent sound that bad
Christmas special: Daring Do and the Search for Santa Claus.
cause like its near Christmas
>>
>>25810897
>Daring Do and the Search for Santa Claus
Yes, please, with a nice balance of shitposting and storytelling.
>>
>>25811018
it was a day before christmas
daring do was resting after rape anon 5 times, brutally damaging his anus forever
she look at the window, and though "does ever santa had a present?"
anon would reply, but when he has butthurt, he shitpost on 4chan
daring do, beign a writer, decided to read some xmas stories
she found out that santa never had a gift on christmas, so, with conviction, had one thing in mind: give santa the gift of fuck her right in the pussy.
she grab some maps, a dragon dildo, bottled cum, spaghetti, doritos mountain dew, hentai books, and partake in the biggest christmas adventure
>DARING DO AND THE SEARCH OF SANTA
>>
>>25811097
This could really make Equestria great again
>>
>>25811097
Tuesday morning. The sun had just begin to peak over the horizon to dump all its light on the cumdumpster that is Equestria, but Daring was more than ready. But first she had to cum.
>>
I think we should kill the thread, so we can get more attention. so no one post. As soon as its kil I will post new thread.

I will keep the content from all the posts before. but I think we are just going to start a new with this story.

Last thing we are going to need a cover. I liked the one before but its not going to really stick with this story. Which sucks.

If snugs is still here if you wanna keep drawing just make it Christmas themed.
>>
>>25811237
Good plan. Sage everyone.
Thread replies: 143
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.