[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Rewrite Friendship is Magic.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: AdultSwim.jpg (28 KB, 446x299) Image search: [Google]
AdultSwim.jpg
28 KB, 446x299
I don't know if I'm the only one here, but what if. Just what if... my little pony was rewritten as a show for Adult Swim. What would it be like, and would you watch it?
>>
>>25792440
Shit, and no.
AS has been garbage for almost it's entire existence.
>>
>>25792440
The cynic in me imagines that the extremes of their character would become their only defining personality, and the show would just become a parody of itself
>>
File: 1389590525648.gif (3 MB, 300x200) Image search: [Google]
1389590525648.gif
3 MB, 300x200
>>25792440
>What would it be like
It would be shit.
>would you watch it?
Hell no.
>>
>>25792476
Sounds about right.
>>
>>25792476

We already have something like that. It's called the Mentally Advanced Series lol
>>
>>25792650
but it would be the actual show, which would make it painful to watch
I'd rather watch a series written by /mlp/ - just b/c I can't imagine the shock value of hearing the ponies, with the actual VAs, calling each other semen demons and talking about rape would ever wear off
>>
File: Drawn_together_1_.jpg (97 KB, 600x408) Image search: [Google]
Drawn_together_1_.jpg
97 KB, 600x408
Twilight Sparkle - Sexually obsessed introvert. Also a virgin, but denies it vehemently no matter how obvious it is to her friends.

Applejack - Might be homosexual, but does her best to hide it because muh southern traditions. Likely a racist.

Pinkie Pie - Cocaine addict. Will fuck pretty much anything that moves.

Rainbow Dash - Raging homosexual, and proud of it. Has the hots for AJ, just as much of a cunt as she already is, only with more swearing and sexual innuendos

Fluttershy - The drug dealer, man. Addicted to downers.

Rarity - 2 bit whore. Dress shop is a front for her prostitution business.

Basically it'd be kinda like Drawn Together.
>>
File: 200% kek.gif (530 KB, 497x732) Image search: [Google]
200% kek.gif
530 KB, 497x732
>>25792440
It would *uuuurp* suck like the rest of the *hic* shit they show.
>>
>>25792476
Basically this

>>25792440
OP the only show to come close to having all the characters sing and work all there little problems away for adults would be avenue Q.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=RovF1zsDoeM
>>
>Just what if... my little pony was rewritten as a show for Adult Swim
Stoner humor

edgy slapstick

Bad animation and art direction without any shading because "We can't dra- I mean, it's funny!" (Seriously, what the fuck happened to shading?)

Shit that doesn't make sense because "Lol, so weird!"
>>
>>25792807
MOOOOOOOTTT*UURRP*Y

*HIC*
>>
live
>>
>>25792775
Twilight - Princess Clara (because the voice)
Applejack - Captain Hero (because she's a gay male on the inside)
Rainbow Dash - Spanky or Ling Ling (crusty cunt vs sonic rainboom)
Rarity - Xandir (obvious)
Pinkie Pie - Wooldoor (also obvious)
Fluttershy - ???

So we remove Foxxy because there are no niggers in Equestria?
>>
>>25792775
So...the .mov series incarnations?
>>
>>25799530
That sounds more like 90's banned cartoons.
>>
>>25792440
you remember how Spike bought the rights to Ren and Stimpy and had it redone to be an adult show? and Ren and Stimpy went from being to weirdos living together to two homosexuals and that was the joke for the entire run?

yeah, imagine that probably.
>>
>>25799459
Zecora? Make a great Foxxy
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.