[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pony of Interest Vol. 1
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5
File: spypone.jpg (9 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
spypone.jpg
9 KB, 300x300
>You are being watched.
>The Canterlot Council has a system, a secret spell that it uses to spy on you, every hour of every day.
>I should know, I created it.
>I built the spell to detect acts of disharmony, but it sees everything.
>Acts committed by regular ponies, ponies that the Council considers irrelevant.
>We don't.
>Together, myself and a group of highly trained individuals work along with the spell to stop crimes before they occur.
>You will never find us, but earth pony, unicorn, or pegasus, if your number's up...
>We'll find you.

I'll be keeping this going as long as I can, feedback is welcome.
>>
File: image.jpg (29 KB, 360x261) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29 KB, 360x261
>>25791706
>Cutie mark is not spy's mask
>>
File: 1403241439024.gif (556 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1403241439024.gif
556 KB, 640x360
>>25791706
>Minority report with ponies
>>
>Tell All sat at his desk, musing over the small note that had popped in on his desk.
>All it had on it was a Cutie Mark, as usual.
>This time, the mark was a group of three diamonds, surprisingly ambiguous for a Cutie Mark.
>"Got a new assignment for me, Birdie?"
>Tell All rolled his eyes, spinning around in his chair.
"I believe I requested you not call me that, Mr. Lite."
>The larger earth pony chuckled, then leaned over his associate's desk.
>"Well, do you?"
>Tell All sighed, then slid the paper over to Elite.
>"Oh, going after Ms. Rarity, are we?"
>Tell All raised an eyebrow.
"How exactly could you know that?"
>Elite dusted off his suit jacket as he turned around and walked out, yelling over his shoulder as he went.
>"Who did you think made my suits? I thought you knew everything, Birdie."
>>
File: 1450164928246.jpg (32 KB, 370x371) Image search: [Google]
1450164928246.jpg
32 KB, 370x371
>>25791746
>minority report
>not person of interest.
>tsk, tsk.
>>
>>25791793
>Elite strolled into the Carousel Boutique, glancing around casually.
>"Oh, is that you, Mr. Elite?!"
>He spun around, grinning in his usual confident fashion as Rarity rushed up to him, already holding a pad and pen with her magic.
>"It is indeed. How are you doing, Rarity?"
>She shrugged and began to speak, but just as she'd gotten started, Tell All's voice rang in through the communication spell cast on Elite's ear.
"Mr. Lite, are there any signs of immediate danger?"
>"So, Elite, are you here for another set of suits?"
>Elite decided to answer to two questions at once.
>"No. I was just coming to check up on the place, and everything is looking better than ever."
>Rarity looked a bit confused at, but for the moment Tell All was silent, so Elite decided to continue.
>"Now, Rarity...this is going to sound a bit odd, but do you know of anypony who might be holding any sort of grudge against you?"
>The white unicorn raised an eyebrow, clearly confused.
>"None that I can think of...why do you ask?"
>"No real reason, just a bit of a rumor going around."
>Rarity's eyes narrowed.
>"Mr. Elite, you know I'm quite adept at determining lies, don't you? Does this have something to do with your mysterious job that nopony seems to be allowed to know about?"
>Elite took a deep breath, then decided to go the diplomatic route.
>"Maybe."
>>
>>25791819
Minority report is the same then.
>Visions of murders around the city
>they go in and prevent them from happening
>>
>>25791933
>Rarity didn't exactly look satisfied with this answer, but decided to let it slide.
>"Well, nothing comes to mind. The only ponies that I might even consider rivals would be the Rich family tailors."
>Elite sat up now, a bit more interested.
"I'm looking them up now, Elite."
>In his ear, Elite heard the sound of hundreds of pages flipping back and forth at the same time, Tell All's call sign.
>Nopony could read as fast as Tell All. He had watched the little unicorn read ten five-thousand page books in a single sitting, lasting no more than five hours.
>"So, what about these tailors?"
>Rarity started talking first, Tell All was obviously still reading.
>"Well, they were quite angry when I first set up the Boutique a few years ago, since the whole town used to go to them for any sort of dress clothes. They claimed I was stealing business from them, but those complaints died down years ago."
"She's right, Mr. Lite. The Rich family hired their tailors last generation from a group of traveling silk merchants. They did business with all of Ponyville for about a decade, then Rarity's business records begin and theirs end rather abruptly."
>Elite nodded slowly, then stood from the chair he had found himself in.
>"I appreciate the help, Rarity. If I may make a suggestion, you might want to spend the next day or two inside. Maybe catch up on a few older projects."
>The seamstress looked a bit humored at this, but nodded.
>"I appreciate the advice, Mr. Elite. Good luck on whatever it is you're working on."
>Elite gave a quick nod as he pushed the door open, walking back out and turning to see the huge mansion of the Rich family over the Ponyville skyline.
>>
>>25791986
Not quite visions, but close. They have a computer program that can track acts of premeditation through any camera in the world, be it for murder, theft, whatever. Later on, the program becomes self aware and starts actually talking to them via Morse Code, but all they get for the first few seasons is an SSN. In Equestria...a Cutie Mark.
>>
>>25792102
>A very snappily dressed unicorn threw open the door as Elite gave his third knock, glaring down his nose at the agent.
>"Yes?"
>Elite couldn't help but smirk.
>"I have somewhat urgent business with Mr. Rich."
>The butler opened his mouth to speak, but was interrupted by a notably more squeaky voice.
>"Oh, quit bothering everypony, Licker. Go on, I'll show our guest around."
>Elite couldn't help but feel a bit of concern as Diamond Tiara stepped out from behind the door.
>"Hello, Miss Tiara."
>The little unicorn spun around, giving a snappy gesture to tell Elite to follow.
>"So, you're here to see my father? What business could you possibly have with him?"
>Elite gave it a bit of consideration, then smirked.
>Might as well give her a bit of a laugh, or a bit of a scare, depending on how she took it.
>"I think your tailors are working on destroying the business of Miss Rarity, the seamstress across town. If so, I'll be placing them in police custody."
>The little unicorn gave him a uniquely confused look.
>"Riiiiight. Well, his office is just through here. He doesn't usually have anypony in there, so you should be okay to go in. I'm gonna go see if Nurse Redheart knows anything about psychology. She might have a few things to say about you."
>Elite rolled his eyes as he gave a quick rap on the door.
>There were a few seconds of thumping, then a rather rushed "Come in!"
>Elite slid open the door, and there sat Mr. Filthy Rich.
>>
Name a better show than Person of Interest.

Pro-tip: You can't.
>>
File: 1450076789154.jpg (13 KB, 260x194) Image search: [Google]
1450076789154.jpg
13 KB, 260x194
>>25793751
I concur. Also, more green in a few hours, so keep her alive.
>>
Time for moar green.

>Elite strolled into the office, adjusting his suit as he slid into one of the pleather chairs sitting before the massive, ornately carved mahogany desk of Filthy Rich.
>"So, how can I help you, Mr...?"
>"Elite. Though, my friends just call me Lite."
>"Mr. Elite, then. What's brought you here today? Nothing unpleasant, I hope."
"Remember, Mr. Lite, we aren't here for Mr. Rich. We're just here to make sure his tailors aren't dirty."
>"Well, Mr. Rich, I have reason to believe that a few of your employees are conspiring to bring down the establishment of somepony else who happens to be a client of mine."
>Filthy Rich tilted his head to the side a bit, giving a pseudo-friendly grin.
>"Surely, Mr. Elite, you realize that I have far too many employees to keep track of personally. My connections extend to the very borders of Equestria."
>Elite rubbed his chin, closing one eye in thought.
>"True enough, but I expect you know these employees rather closely. I'm referring to your family tailors."
>Rich's expression began to darken a bit as he replied.
>"What could possibly give you the impression that my tailors were involved in any such scandal? They've been with my family for decades."
>Quite the reaction here. Elite couldn't help a small grin.
>"I'm not implying that you had anything to do with this, I just want to get to the truth. Someone is attempting to get at Miss Rarity, and I plan to find out who. Your tailors were simply the first names on a list."
>Rich's eyes narrowed, and he took a deep breath.
>"Let us hope they remain only that. I will keep tabs on them, and alert you of any suspicious actions, but other than that I will thank you to take your leave now."
>>
>Elite strolls down the steps of Rich Manor as the door slams behind him, talking into the air as he goes.
>"So, what did you get from that, Birdie?"
"Not much. He definitely doesn't know if his tailors are in on it, but he's worried about them for some reason. Just to be sure, I put Head Case on assignment over at the Boutique."
>Elite slapped a hoof to his forehead.
>"Why Head Case? Just because the spell interacts directly with her-"
"That is exactly what makes her more qualified than either of us to make sure Rarity stays safe. You've seen how effective she is once she runs into a stream of magical resonance from it. She's unstoppable."
>"Whatever you say. Who's next?"
>There were a few seconds of flipping as Tell All flipped through his thousands of manuscripts again.
"I can't say, really. Rarity may be a bit of a fashionista type, but she doesn't seem to have many...oh, my."
>Elite pressed a hoof to his ear on instinct.
>"What's the worry for, Bird?"
"I think I may have found our perpetrator. A Miss Lilac Bouquet was supposed to get a wedding dress almost a month ago. The wedding was scheduled three weeks ago. Last week, her husband was lost in the Everfree Forest during a search for one of the Cake twins. She reportedly hasn't been the same since then."
>"I'm on it. Let Head Case know that Lilac is on her way."
>>
>>25792125
It's more of a machine god.
>>
>>25795720
kiiiiiiinda. All seeing, all knowing, sure. But it can't do jack for itself.

>Elite smashed into the Carousel Boutique, glancing around quickly.
>Every single pony in the place was perfectly fine, the mares were simply trying on some dresses.
>pokerface.jpg
>"Excuse my entrance. Miss Rarity, could I ask you to move to the top floor for a few minutes?"
>She gave him that puzzled look again, but nodded and headed up the stairs as he turned to Head Case.
>"Any idea where Lilac is?"
>"Nope. The spell is being somewhat annoyingly silent today. Either she's really good at hiding out, or she's somewhere so obvious that the spell doesn't think it needs to tell me."
"Excuse me, but where did you send Rarity to hide? I'm assuming you were forward-thinking enough to do that, at least."
>"Yeah, Bird. We sent her to hide in her craft rooms upstairs."
"Upstairs...?"
>Head Case's eyes bulged.
>"Tell All...Is Lilac Bouquet a pegasus?
"Yes, Miss Case, yes she is."
>Both Elite and Head Case rushed up the stairs, smashing open each door they came to.
>At the third door on the left, they finally came to them.
>Lilac Bouquet stood behind Rarity, her sharpened hooves pressed up against the unicorn's neck.
>Elite held out one hoof as a sign of peace before offering any words.
>"Lilac, trust me. What you're doing right now isn't right. Just let Rarity go, and everything will be just fine, okay?"
>The light pink pegasus's mouth trembled between a sneer and a sob as she spoke.
>"She...she didn't finish my dress. I couldn't marry Squad Leader, just because SHE didn't think my dress was important enough. And now...now he's dead! I never get another chance!"
>Head Case took a quick step forward, then stopped quickly as the razor-sharp hoof pressed a little tighter into Rarity's neck.
>>
>"Look, Lilac. Hurting anypony else isn't going to bring Squad Leader back. Don't soil his memory by throwing your own life away, that's not what he would have wanted."
>Lilac's hoof trembled against Rarity's skin.
>"Y-you don't understand. We were meant to be together! What am I supposed to do now?!"
>Elite set his hoof back on the ground, taking a deep breath.
>"The only thing you can do, Lilac. Forgive us."
>"Us? You haven't done anything to me-"
>She stopped abruptly as Elite stomped on the knob of a cabinet beside him, throwing the already loose door off of its hinges and smashing the corner of the wood into a solid gold tiara.
>The jewelry spun through the air at breakneck speed, hitting right on target on Lilac's forehead.
>She fell to the ground with a knot on her head, and Rarity rushed over to Elite's side as quickly as possible.
>Head Case stepped over to check on Lilac, making sure she was still breathing.
>"She'll be fine. You'd had better call the sheriff, though, Tell All."
"Already done."
>Rarity turned to Elite, giving him a quick hug.
>"Now, how could you have possibly known about Miss Lilac coming in here like that? I keep my client list very secure."
>Elite couldn't help but grin.
>"A little Birdie told me."

Alright, episode 1 is complete. If more is wished, give me a victim to work with.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.