[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hi /mlh/ has anypony got the new game Shadow of Humanity? I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4
Hi /mlh/ has anypony got the new game Shadow of Humanity?
I can't seem to defeat the final boss of the internet.

Any advice?
>>
>>25777431
>playing SoH
>not the human campaign in Pegasi Combat 5
Pixy best husbando.
>>
>>25777431
You have to find the 17 pieces of the broken Sonichu medallion first to get Chris-chan as a follower, but I'm stuck right after, any help ?
>>
>>25778455

There is a short cut to the Sonichu medallion bit.
If your power level is high enough got be higher than 9, (or equip an fedora to get a +2 on your PL) you can summon Chris-chan.

After that it get's a bit tricky you need to get Marega to approve copyright to end that quest to do that you need to collect all hand drawn magazines.
>>
>>25778535
Wait, wait wait, Did I just waist all of my points on the neckbeard ? I was going for a standard neckbeard/two handed katana build and now you tell me that I had to put more points into powerlevel ? I'll have to farm at least 10 more internets to get the bitcoins for the Fedora, I just spent all of my money on a 10000+ folded steel katana an hour ago.
>>
>>25778576
>going for the neckbeard
It's completely overrated. Ever since the Deviant patch, you will always need a more balanced build in order to progress. That final boss is nothing compared to the /D/eviant boss, you can't just throw memes at him and hope to win through Mountain Dew spam.
>>
>>25778576
Don't worry, you should of got the "Nothing personal kid" achievement.

And for the fedora, you can get one on the Euphoria quest by killing m'lady.

Whats your Mememancy lvl?
>>
>>25778670
My mememancy is only over 3000, I mostly focused on brawling/melee and Euphoria level, but I didn't save money for a fedora and didn't knew where to find one
>>25778616
Mountain Dew is the only thing that kept me through the Feminazi boss, I kept getting triggered, so that's why I focused on euphoria in the first place. Also, what's your build fagit ?
>>
>>25778821
/Fit/izen class, go figure.

I mostly in a party of:
1 Neckbeard
2 Mememacers
1 /k/omando
1 /fit/izen
>>
File: image.gif (22 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
22 KB, 320x240
Is this thing working
>>
>>25778883
>muh fitizen meme build
yeah right. Everyone knows /fit/izens are shit for any boss fight except maybe Khornettoh and his angry space neckbeards. They slow down the whole party. You've got to put at least two mememancers in order to keep it balanced
also
>not having at least one /pol/lack in your party
U wot m8 ? I bet you found Reddit hard too
>>
Any tips on how to Beat Tacgnol ? He keeps blowing me away with his tail and I can't even stun him to do any proper damage
>>
>>25778957
>/pol/lack in your party

You loose your happy merchant perk dumbass.
>>
>>25779006
not him, but you can power through it without needing merchants at all if you grind /f/ag dungeons. They've got everything except legendary items
>>
>>25779000
>trips command me to answer
It's pretty easy actually, you just need to get the "RULES OF NATURE" spell for one of your 'mancers or either learn that other shout spell from Faggotborn in the /v/idya level. But seriously, this whole level was hard as fuck, I saved like a madman to get through it. Whoever was in charge of putting so many Trolls in there can go die in hell for all I care
>>
Anyone knows the name of the /po/ guys ? What does /mlh/ thinks about them ?
>>
Sneaking past scruffy is the shitiest boss fight in the game. You don't even fight him.
>>
>>25779196
It's a tutorial level, anon
>>
>>25779196
The instruction are litterally at the bottom of the bottom of the screen, how can you be such an autist ?
>>
>>25779196
typical /fit/ player everyone
>>
>>25778535
Holy shit, the fedora is +2 to PL ? How can you even call that balanced when a Zweilicane is only +1 to nor/mlp/eople ?
The 1.4 is such a shitty version, I may as well wait a few months for the next release
>>
>>25779260
>muh /pol/lacks being superior
fuck off
>>
What's your party /mlh/ ?
Fa/tg/uy master race here

>1 Fa/tg/uy
>1 neckbeard
>1 mememancer
>1 /pol/lack
>1 /b/tard

Also, what's the optimum build for a /b/tard ? Since they're pretty much late mid-game stuff I haven't got much into it, thoughts ?
>>
Im fed up /b/tards spamming their trap cards.
+3 on Trolling and a +3 on memecasting seriously hows that balanced gameplay?

Its not fair on lower levels on pvp.
>>
Why is there noone else playing waifu? I know most people hate healing classes, but they can really help.
>>
>>25779887
The real problem is that they nerfed shitposts, you can't counter Trolling that well now
>>25779549
>playing /b/tards
even if it makes sens in your party, it's still not a good option, you could've gone for pretty much anything except a frogposter.
For mine, I maxed ranged damage, debuffs and Shilding with a Mememancer/Esfores/Whiteknight combo. With a full agro party like yours, I'd probably wreck it in PvP
>>
>>25780195
Most of these faggots probably just carry 1000+ Doritos and Moutain Dew instead of a true healer.
Even though Waifus can be hard to play when you still have 3 or less party members, most people probably choose more power with fa/tg/uys or /k/ommandos.
>>
>>25780279
Noone seems to appreciate the healing classes.
>>
>>25778821
How do you even make a good Euphoria build ?
I try to center my Neckbeard around it but I keep getting BTFO'd by M'lady and I can't seem to find good items to boost it
>>
What's your favorite line from the game /mlh/ ?
>>
>>25780448
"You adventurers are alright, don't come into citadel tomorrow"

From the Pepe side quest. I heard that ponies in Canterlot want to ban that quest, personally I don't see whats wrong with it.
>>
>>25780781
From the Pepe side quest? Never heard of that one. Where can I get it? My party has been looking for a new quest.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.