[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You are now in charge of your favorite AAA game studio with a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 106
Thread images: 20
You are now in charge of your favorite AAA game studio with a budget of $100 million dollars to design the ultimate MLP game for whichever platform you choose.

Hasbro's entire legal department has recently dropped dead of a mysterious wasting disease so intellectual property is of no concern.

What do you make?
>>
>>25762818
>>the flashing sweat barely standing animation
nothing makes me feel simultaniously more hopeful yet fearful.

>>having party members dead
GET THEM THE FUCK BACK UP.
>>
>>25762818
Nothing and escape with the money.
>Implying this fandom deserves a good game
>>
>>25762818
romancing saga?
>>
>>25762818
>What do you make?
i pay some company to design a good game engine for bethesda who then make an open world exploration rpg based on every bit of lore from the show and writers.

i then go bankrupt because the pony market wasnt nearly as massive as i had hoped and so i only end up making roughly $4 million from the 100 million i sank into the game.
>>
>>25762818
Obviously a persona 4 like game s-links and friendship mystery
>>
Remake all of Xenoblade Chronicles, but replace the main characters with Ponies.

Shulk is now Twilight.
>>
>>25762818
VR and AI, all the way.
>>
>>25762818
>Blizzard
>With a budget of $100 million
This is going to be a good ass game and it's going to be run into the fucking dirt and will keep making money, because the ride never ends.
>>
>>25762818
A god game, where I can change the world (landscaping, climate, flora fauna, etc) and add ponies with basic AI random and clever enough that it would be interesting to watch on the individual scale, but be runnable on the larger scale. Basically, I could mold the world however I wanted and watch how the ponies and other races built empires and interacted. I'd hire maxis, before Electronic Farts took them over, to make it.
>>
Dark Skyes.
>>
this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xk4lz5nwScg
but the bosses are discord, nightmare moon etc
it would have a sweet as fuck map maker and create a pony too.
>>
>>25763503
>>
>>25763503
>>25763732
I forgot about that shit
>>
File: 1441788952249.gif (152 KB, 250x220) Image search: [Google]
1441788952249.gif
152 KB, 250x220
>>25763757
They was good times. I'd bet real-people money that most of today's /mlp/ would have fallen for it.
>>
>>25763503
Le scam sam
>>
>>25763030
This is actually really interesting and not something I'd considered before
>>
>>25763757
so did this burn to the ground yet or does it still exist?
>>
>>25762818
I'd hire Team Silent and Hideo Kojima, tell them that they can complete Silent Hills, but they're going to have to make a few changes...
>>
File: 1379773651316.jpg (11 KB, 200x291) Image search: [Google]
1379773651316.jpg
11 KB, 200x291
>>25762835
I haven't played an RPG in years, but I was irritated to see both Earth ponies in the back row. I could maybe understand Pinkie to get that sweet EVA bonus that would make her nigh untouchable, but APPLEJACK? She's already got a high DEF, so all you're doing is hampering her STR.

Also
>putting both of your casters on the front line
>putting Fluttershy with her low SPD and DEF on the front line
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
>>
I can only assume it's because its a back attack, but it is wierd. its also possible that someone used the formation command, which swaps your lines.
>>
>>25762818
A 90's style beat em up, where the Mane 6 fight changelings.

Kinda like the Konami's X-Men and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles arcade games.

And then see it possibly fail because Hasbro won't approve of it.
>>
>>25765373
I didn't actually know this was a thing in FF7 until after my fist playthrough and did the whole first half with Aeris in front
>>
Use 10 million to make some genuinely amazing episodes with the writers behind Futurama and award winning Oscar directors for Disney.
That will rekindle my love for the show.

Then a 600K on a 2D isometric+topdown hack n slash game all about procedurally generated dungeons and community.
Then a Singleplayer+Co Op story-driven exploration game.
Then finally in the year 2026 when Ethernet connections become more powerful than LAN I shall make the best cozy adventure magical 4D game the world has ever seen. Made with a combo of Source 3 and Unreal 7.
It will be about every horse mythology and story in existence.
Like the games for Harry Potter, Star Wars, lord of the rings, but actually good.

I shall call it Lord of Equestria.
>>
File: feature-platinum-games.jpg (6 KB, 685x300) Image search: [Google]
feature-platinum-games.jpg
6 KB, 685x300
>>25762818
i need this
>>
harvest moon/rune factory: pony edition with a big farm to manage, friends to make, waifus and husbandos to romance, innawoods monsters to face, a big quest to get caught up in, and scads of town festivals to attend over a 5 year timeline
>>
>>25762818
Half Life 3. I still believe.
>>
>>25765373
Is this a better line up for you?
>>
>>25765533
That's reasonable, but the very first round should be spent putting ponies back where they belong. There's no reason to put your team at risk like that.
>>25767243
>Aeris in the front
>Aeris on the team
Remove flower girl.
>>25767636
Much.
>>
File: vQU0cRG.gif (1 MB, 416x323) Image search: [Google]
vQU0cRG.gif
1 MB, 416x323
>>25762818
>What do you make?
Some weird Equestrian magic based puzzle game with the creators of SpaceChem, TIS-100 and Infinifactory.
>>
>it's an open world SoL game with side quests that can also delve into a few alternative genres; lots of emphasis put on fantasy/adventure, maybe a light western set in Appleloosa, maybe a "Power Ponies" microverse, a Princess Luna dream level, etc., just enough to encompass the show's own versatility
>game plays out like a season on the show: a very plot heavy opener, that gently eases down for the majority, with plenty of satisfying high points, and builds up to a whopper in the finale that'd be more action orientated
>your default character is Twilight Sparkle, and you'll get to learn new spells and such as the game progresses. After doing a side quest with a mane six character, you'll be able to play as them as well, and play off of and expand their own special talents
>the central SoL / open world experience allows any of the mane six ponies to interact with side characters, forge and strengthen friendships, and skate dangerously near shipping territory with any that's given extreme focus. It'll also be (mostly) separate from the main story arc, so players could explore it at any point before or after it's completion

>The Crystal Empire & Discord's Ponyville would be available as DLC, because you can't make a game without that shit

How's that? If it's not obvious, I'd like to clarify that I know fuck all about how vidyas are budgeted, and how far $100 million could actually go.
>>
Honestly an RPG is the best choice for mlp considring it's about magic and building relationships, but that's already been done to death. So I'll go with the option Hasbro would probably do, which is a super Mario world type game where you and friends play 4 of your choice of the mane 6 and travel Equestria going through platforms and stuff. It would appeal to the target demographic and some horsefuckers, everbody wins.
>>
>>25767675
I needed her limit break
>>
File: 1447263764455.gif (942 KB, 253x216) Image search: [Google]
1447263764455.gif
942 KB, 253x216
>>25765371
No please, do not put Kojimbles through this mess.
>>
>>25768058
He's the only one with the vision and the will to see it through anon
>>
>>25762818

Pony Fantasy XI is happening, then.

Neighstation 2 MMO, updated to modern specs with an MLP-style storyline and races. Even has three nations and a city-state for the three main pony races and alicorn central.
>>
>>25762818
>Want to reward long-term cooperation between players
>Friendship and shit
>Not just drop-in cooperation in teams, but promote long-term problem solving and planning
>Going full MMO wouldn't work with the storyline I'd want.
There's got to be a way to make this work...
>>
>>25762818
>Fluttershy on the front line
nigga what?
>>
>>25762818
>>25763030
>>25765679

these should exist.
>>
>>25768629
If you figure it out, let me know. The best I've come up with is a series of increasing bonuses for "adventuring with new/_/good/close friends", depending on the number of quests/dungeons you've cleared with other characters in your party. Maybe also a buff for using equipment crafted by people you've adventured with, or something like that?
>>
>>25769801
A possible drawback is that it would encourage everyone to stay in small cliques and never interact with anyone else.

But then if you had the buffs stack infinitely, everyone would just become an empty friendship whore.
>>
>>25762818
twll evwryone I am making some kinda pony game but really either get Blizzard to make Starcraft Ghost or hire Kojima to make Silent Hills.

Laugh when i have been hyping pony shit for the whole def time and release the actual game on April first. Bronies heartbroken gamers rejoice.

I imagine /mlp/ will be okay with this since instead of getting a shitty pony game they get a good game they thought was dead forever.

To fulfill pony game rule there will be some pony easter eggs in the game.

Random wraith pilot in Ghost that claims to be able to destroy a zerg swarm in 10 seconds flat or something. Or some random car in Silent Hills that looks like a ford Mustang but the mustang emblem has a pone on it instead.
>>
>>25770532
Those easter eggs suck. Also Nova is a slut and a coal burner.
>>
>>25762818
Fallout: Equestria- The Game
Oh wait, people are already doing that. Pass the money to them and tell the devs to go work on something else.
Wait until game get.
/autism, going back to my general now.
>>
>>25770660
>he actually believes it will be released
>>
File: 1448732919625.jpg (298 KB, 736x721) Image search: [Google]
1448732919625.jpg
298 KB, 736x721
In a crazy, ideal world where I have the money; call up Intelligent Systems or Obsidian, tell them we're making an RPG. Call up Lauren and ask her if she wants to write a story for it.

Paper Mario styled My Little Pony RPG
>>
File: 1397545623821.png (232 KB, 446x443) Image search: [Google]
1397545623821.png
232 KB, 446x443
>>25770732
Don't bring up those memories again. I'm still sad.

Can't help but think, "Maybe if you had any kind of skills beyond 'idea guy', it wouldn't have died before birth".
>>
>>25770763
I always just wonder how, in all of the games that at least made it to infancy, has that one not been done by someone?
Then again I can't say shit because I have unreal 4 and unity figuratively collecting dust on my computer.
>>
>>25762818
Something immediately draws me to a platformer of all things stating the mane 6 and maybe a few background ponies of course.

It'll be based around switching to different characters throughout each level to either earn extra goodies, or take a better route. No one's unique ability will be forced to be used, but they are recommended. Twi can blast through specific hazards. Apple jack can use her laso for acrobatic platforming. Dash can fly a set distance very quickly, but it won't be very far. Flutts can fly a bit further than Dash, but she's slower. Rarity can move piles of rubble or larger stones with her magic. Pinkie can jump higher than the rest of the main cast, and can double-jump in the air. The game will take you through the various locations in Equestria on a mission to solve a friendship problem or some shit. Plenty of old faces will be seen here and there.

If not a platformer, than some kind of RPG or RPG hybrid.
>>
>>25762926
That's a nice idea. I'm really feeling it.
>>
>>25769801
>>25770454

One thing I'd been considering is a system where you'd have a different set of buffs for 'adventuring friends' then you get for 'real friends'. Like, you could stack 'adventuring friends' buffs by just killing a few things together, but they'd be temporary and inferior to 'real friend' buffs.

Side explanation: The idea I'd be rolling on is that the game world would be ever shifting, with non-repeatable story content appearing and disappearing over time. So, to gain the 'real friend' buff you need to help them with their story content in a limited timeframe as well as just do your own.
>>
crystal war RTS
>>
>>25770977
>>having a game tell you what your friends are.
the only way to make this shit actually work is to have the game require friends who care for eachother be a requirement because those are the kind of people with the skill and support to master the game.
>>
H-game obviously
>>
I would like something in the vein of Sunless Sea where you navigate an airship around Equestria and neighboring territories and recruit crew, do quests, trade etc.

Either that or the same thing in space with Escape Velocity kind of gameplay.
>>
>>25771012
Yeup.

Honestly I increasingly realize what I'm trying to do is get people to play a tabletop RPG in Vidya mode.
>>
File: image.jpg (20 KB, 200x275) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20 KB, 200x275
>>25762818

A 2D tactical turn-based hexagonal color matching puzzle game for Windows Phone
>>
File: 1449552860890.jpg (331 KB, 517x768) Image search: [Google]
1449552860890.jpg
331 KB, 517x768
>>25767348
>"source 3" when 2 won't be out for CSGO of all things for another 10 years
>>
File: image.png (648 KB, 1280x470) Image search: [Google]
image.png
648 KB, 1280x470
>>25762818

something like this
>>
>>25770660
Source?
>>
>>25771356
Oh fuck I remember that shit
>>
>>25771356
Never getting finished is it?
>>
>>25770454
>A possible drawback is that it would encourage everyone to stay in small cliques and never interact with anyone else.
Good point. One way to address this would be to have a fairly large number of different adventuring and crafting specialties, so that you basically have to know someone of each specialty if you want to have the maximum bonus on each mission and piece of equipment. But that would require a large variety of manually-created content, which I've been trying to avoid.

>But then if you had the buffs stack infinitely, everyone would just become an empty friendship whore.
I was thinking the "adventuring with friends" bonus only counts for players currently in your party, so it's naturally capped by party size.
>>
>>25762818
I want a RPG where the character creation takes four fucking hours and every decision shapes the game to come. I want attributes, stats, skills, perks, feats, and flaws. I want to have to pick my pony's home town, sexual quirks, and food allergies. I want to spend an hour deciding what to buy on the backstory page, knowing that the game won't let me buy the skills I want unless the pony's backstory will justify it. I want to calculate point totals, and decide if it is worth it to give my pony a mental disorder so I have the extra points to upgrade my unicorn magic.

I want the game to be merciless. I want to play in an Equestria where the rainboom never happened and be given the goal of making sure all the villains still get defeated. I want every flaw of my pony to hit me hard. I want to trip if I have low dexterity and sound like a moron if I have low intelligence. I Want To Be The Guy.

The loading screen would be Limestone Pie telling you to go fuck yourself.
>>
>>25771852
For reference, Skyrim had an $80 million budget, and it wasn't nearly that detailed.
>>
>>25771884
Then we go back to Morrowind style walls of text to save on the budget. It would be worth it to make my RPGs more RPGish.
>>
File: 1390875683951.gif (937 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1390875683951.gif
937 KB, 500x281
>>25771852
>Only one point into intelligence
>Derpy playthrough where you either save or destroy the kingdom through sheer accident
>>
File: image.png (21 KB, 240x200) Image search: [Google]
image.png
21 KB, 240x200
>>25771852
>wall of text

Quick version: I want an RPG more complicated than this fandom's most autistic shipping diagram, and harder than getting into the wonderbolts as a earth pony.
>>
>>25772026
It'd be a nice change of pace from modern casual garbage.

>>25771852
>I want to play in an Equestria where the rainboom never happened and be given the goal of making sure all the villains still get defeated.

Interesting. Can you expand on this?
>>
>>25772083
Sure thing. All the ponies eventually find their appropriate marks, but are not connected. Celestia has no prized pupil that she is grooming to wield the elements of harmony, no idea what to do, and worries that she will just have to rebanish Luna for another thousand years when she returns.

The game starts. You have one week to come up with an alternative solution. Did you buy enough friends during character creation to be the new elements of harmony? Can you make five friends in a week? Can you defeat NMM on your own? Or do you let Celestia rebanish her, and have a clinically depressed princess on the throne for the rest of the game?

Whatever you do, the game won't be holding your hand.
>>
>>25771697
What about a situation where you are encouraged to have a small number of friends you regularly play with, but need to band together with other groups to get shit done?

>a large variety of manually-created content, which I've been trying to avoid.
Unfortunately, I think this is a requirement of any game where inter-character relationships have meaningful results, especially if storyline-heavy. If nothing else, metric fucktons of dialogue content are going to have to be put down.
>>
>>25772191
Now you have a couple months until Discord. Join a community, build a house, level up your stats. If you haven't formed the elements of harmony yet, do it now, because Discord will be hard as fuck. And when you do form them, who do you pick? It already can't be the original version with you in it. Mix it up a bit.
>>
>>25772218
Basically, I imagine the game presenting the series to you from episode one, and then saying "let's see YOU do better, fucker".
>>
File: ponies.jpg (350 KB, 738x1024) Image search: [Google]
ponies.jpg
350 KB, 738x1024
This has already been said earlier in the thread, but a pony 3D platformer/action game would be fucking radical.

You get the Mane six as playable characters, and each one has a completely different playstyle, and the gameplay and level design corresponds with it.

Twilight is mid-range projectile-based, and she can fly in short bursts that grow longer as you level up from combat and completing missions. Her levels would mostly be platforming with some combat and puzzle solving.

Applejack is pure close-range beat-em-up type, slow but incredibly strong. All of her levels would be straight up brawlers.

Rainbow Dash handles aerial combat and can do some ground attacks as well. All of her levels would be about racing, flight, and exploration.

Rarity's levels would be all about collecting jewels with maybe some dress-designing minigames thrown in. You'd have to explore the levels to locate a certain number of items, be it gems, clients for your shop, or stallions. She gets long range magic attacks and incredibly stylish melee moves.

Pinkie Pie would be all about exploration and endless minigames and comedy-based puzzles. If there was any combat it would be fast-paced and wacky, with most of her moves involving pie-flinging and her party cannon.

Fluttershy's levels would be stealth, with her gameplay involving sneaking about without being spotted by enemies. If she does ever have to fight, Angel and Harry would do most of the work.

If I had any sort of coding skills I would have already wasted my life on this. Alas, I'm just an ideas guy.
>>
>>25772191
>>25772218
>>25772238
Yeah, that sounds rad as hell.

It would probably have to be really text-heavy to account for all the possible divergences though. Maybe a visual novel format?
>>
>>25772191
>>25772218
>>25772238
This is quite a bit different from the plot I had bouncing around in my head, but I too absolutely love the idea of a game that moves on no matter what you're doing. No, you don't get an eternity to neatly tie up all the plotlines, level up all your skills, and pimp out your gear before completing the main storyline - it's coming, whether you like it or not.
>>
>>25772269
I picture it old school Fallout style, where most people are text, but important people are voiced. Celestia and villains, for example.

Honestly, as long as it is complicated and hard as nails, everything else is negotiable.

>>25772287
Your game sounds fun too, but I'm not giving the player all that time in my game out of the kindness of my heart. You get as much time as passed in the series, and need every last second of preperation to try keep above water. You aren't Twilight Sparkle but you have her job in the series and it'll be an uphill battle.
>>
You reposted and have dubs now, I see.

The second part of
>>25772338
responds to
>>25772311
>>
>>25772338
For reference, the deleted post is basically the same as >>25772311. I just accidentally linked the wrong post in mine, so I deleted and reposted it.
>>
>>25772338
The inspiration for the plot of the game that I'm describing is basically the season five finale. All those other timelines started from the same place but ended up awful. When you get caught up to the serious will equestria be a paradise or a wasteland?

Special cameo of princess twilight arriving in your equestria with spike near the end of the game.
>>
File: marioandluigi.png (169 KB, 388x450) Image search: [Google]
marioandluigi.png
169 KB, 388x450
>Publisher: Nintendo
>Developer: AlphaDream
>Platform: 3DS

Basically, it'll be a turn-based RPG similar in style to the Mario and Luigi games, with similar game mechanics, aesthetics, and witty writing. Also, timed hits and such.

In addition to the usual stats (Attack, Defense, Luck, etc.), there will also be a stat table for the Elements of Harmony which you can level up in particular ways (haven't figured out how yet, but it may be related to either in-battle actions, overworld actions, or both). Each of the Mane 6 party members can execute combo attacks similar to the Bros. Attacks from the M&L games. The more party members level up in these EoH stats, the more powerful these attacks become, and you may even unlock upgraded versions!
>>
>>25772456
>combo attacks
Hell yes. Will there be thirty of them, one for every combination?
>>
>>25770866
>>25772263

Wow, two other people with platformer ideas? And with such different ideas from my own!

Unlike both of the above, I actually coded a prototype in Multimedia Fusion 2 Developer (using an engine designed for Sonic fangames, funnily or autistically enough). In that (terribad) prototype: Applejack had a ground pound and wall jumping; Rainbow Dash had the double jump; Fluttershy had gliding; Pinkie Pie had bouncing; Rarity had a pulse to reveal hidden platforms; and lastly, Twilight had Farore's Wind.

Were I to take another crack at it, I'd probably give wall jumping to Pinkie because it fits the bouncy party pone better and made the Twili-port utilize Spike. I'd also put in specific NPC's certain ponies could talk to for special events (such as Flutters being able to talk to animals), and possibly some light combat elements.

Unfortunately, my coding talents can't go far without art assets, sounds, music, and all the other shit that complements good gameplay. Like I'll find someone who can help me with that in this sea of faggots.
>>
>>25772191
>>25772211
>>25772218
>>25772238
You mother fuckers do realize that this an absolute fucking 10/10 game idea and could he implemented like morrowind? Please someone pitch this to bethesda.
>>
>>25772540

That'd be ideal, yes. Still don't know the exact mechanics of how to upgrade them or make them more powerful, though.
>>
>>25772676
Unfortunately, even if we could get around convincing them to make a pony game large studios are notorious risk-averse and producing a game that is intended to be hard on the player from the start won't fit well in their plans to churn out as many copycats as possible in a short period of time. Narrow audience fields have that problem, unfortunately.
>>
>>25772676
I love it.

If he wants to write it and someone else can do the art I would program it.
>>
>>25772814
You want to make it appeal to casuals? Fine. Difficulty levels, problem solved.

It will have three difficulty levels.
>filthy casual
>hard as fuck
>bend over

At the first difficulty level the rainboom still happened and you're just tagging along.

At the middle difficulty level the game is as I described.

At the top difficulty level Celestia accidentally flushed one of the elements of harmony down the toilet, and you have to beat all the villains without the elements as an option.
>>
>>25765371
>implying the Mary sue has an sins to atone for
>>
>>25772878
It just occurred to me that the way I described the difficulty levels, in easy mode the main character is basically Spike. I'm okay with this.
>>
>>25772814
Bro I don't even mean a pony game. Just this kind of game in general is just... FUCK
>>
>>25773613
Fuck yes or fuck no?
>>
>>25772670
Samefagging to expand on the ideas I had way back when (3 fucking years ago holy shit). The story was that Discord (whom, if you'll recall, hadn't yet been reformed through the power of Flutterseduction) had, in simple terms, broken out from his statue again to fuck shit up. I hadn't gotten far enough to flesh out the plot or anything much further than that before losing interest and becoming busy, though I feel like past me wanted the player to be in control of certain ponies for certain levels.

While in the bathroom, I thought of the funniest fucking scene for any sort of MLP video game, especially one that tries to emulate the show-accurate feel of South Park: Stick of Truth. If someone wants to use it, feel free; I can namefag if you'd be kind enough to give me some sort of credit.

>Discord asks [insert character you're controlling here] whether you really want him to solve [insert problem here] for them and deny them the challenge.
>Select "No," and scene continues as expected.
>Select "Yes," and he throws a deadpan expression directly at the camera as he comments on how boring the player is, before selecting "No" for them.

Up to you whether you lampshade it further or not, I just thought it was hilariously autistic.
>>
>>25771633

I should get back to work on it.
>>
http://mlpgamereviews.blogspot.ca/2014/10/the-mane6s-powers.html#more

http://mlpgamereviews.blogspot.ca/2014/10/dream-horse-game.html#more
>>
http://pix3m.deviantart.com/art/Robin-Steele-Jumping-animations-WIP-569370987
>>
>>25762818
An RPG remake of G3.5.
>>
>>25762818
So, if we could do this, what kind of plot would we put in our pony vidya?

>Show-style slice of life?
>Epic adventure?
>Silly adventure?
>Horror?
>Only thinnest background plot?
>No plot at all, just free to sandbox?
>>
>>25776169
whats this shit
>>
>>25776951
Slice of life with silly adventure and ocasional epic adventure.
>>
>>25775328
What the fuck is stopping you guys? Most of the hard shit is done already. Just code some actual shit to do like fight monsters and level up.
>>
>>25776121
>turn-based BAD
>3d MMOs GOOD
Fuck off and stop posting your fucking blog. Your taste is even shittier than the bronies you mock.
>>
>>25765371
>that silent hill cyoa never finished...
>>
>>25777858
>Most of the hard shit is done already. Just code some actual shit to do like fight monsters and level up.
Do you say this because you've worked on a similar game before, and you found that adding combat/monsters/leveling was easy compared to the things LoE has done already? Or do you say this because it seems obvious that the one part should be easier than the other?

>>25777867
That second post is gold.
>everyone i've talked to says they want Pony Harvest Moon
>fucking plebs, everyone knows 2D and/or turn-based games are completely worthless
>clearly this is just an "insane dumb minority" talking
>what people other than me ACTUALLY need to spend their free time working on is a collectibles/exploration game

Especially the part where he's completely wrong about what people say they want. Judging by the occasional vidya threads in /mlp/ it seems like the breakdown is roughly:
>70% want Pony Skyrim / Pony WoW
>15% want Pony Harvest Moon
>15% want the exact sort of exploration game he described
>>
Would anyone play pony cuhrazy?
>>
>>25778580
I'm talking from a programming perspective because they're mechanics that I could add in on my own without having to wait on the massive bottleneck that is every art department in existence.
Thread replies: 106
Thread images: 20

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.