[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The other MLPFEMTORPG game - Führer? I hardly know her!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 7
File: banana.gif (984 KB, 500x313) Image search: [Google]
banana.gif
984 KB, 500x313
http://pastebin.com/mWrxJJPr

I can't use the fancy game image because our other game is using it qq
>>
>>25748041

Quick rules recap for Maalu. You have two goals, keep customers happy, and keep from going insane.

Two groups of customers, group one are customers of interest, who might be heroes, interact with them and attempt to subtly investigate. Roll for each investigative attempt.

Hits/Wounds are replaced with stress/Sanity.

Large groups must be served, to do so requires 3 consecutive actions, take their order, cook their order, serve their order.

Roll d10 for all actions.

-Sheets
>>
File: 1391610710721.jpg (146 KB, 1024x344) Image search: [Google]
1391610710721.jpg
146 KB, 1024x344
>>25748087

http://pastebin.com/hirneSC9

>best thing that came from /mlp/ ever
>>
File: Undyne.png (780 KB, 1280x1280) Image search: [Google]
Undyne.png
780 KB, 1280x1280
>>25748087
http://pastebin.com/8V88tWpt
>>
>>25748087

http://pastebin.com/D9qvEenu
>>
>>25748041
http://pastebin.com/RfLjWSv4
>>
>>25748234
>>25748163
>>25748137
>>25748137
>>25748115
Stress / Sanity/ HAHAHAHA
Captain Dreadjaw: 5/6/5
Dr. Darkmane 2/5/4
TADS 4/5/6
Kero 5/5/5

Also, I kinda recapped where you are, since cooking wasn't there last game, I'm going to say one order it cooked and one isn't. So you have

1 group with no order taken
1 group with order taken, but food uncooked
1 group with food ready

Also, Druggie, and Neighpony.
>>
>>25748297

Sir Loin walks up to the Neighpony,

"Can I get you anything to eat today?"

[1d10+1] general demeanor of helpful minotaurness

Meanwhile, T.A.D.S entertains kids by handout out coupons for free Small drinks with an order of 50 bits or more. Capitalism! He also listens for more intel.
[1d10+1] kid entertaining, corporate espionage

> Locked Lime Pie: A pie served in a box with a lock on it. Popular due to to it's mysterious and it's missing key.
> Fleetwood mac 'n' cheese - We broke the chain, and found it was made of pasta. To be honest, this isn't my original pun, but it's being served regardless. Thanks KoL.
>>
>>25748297

"Well, Ms. Stirrup," Dr. Darkmane says with a growing grin. "I am the owner and founder of this restaurant. I'm happy to know that you've chosen to spend this holiday meal here."

He sits across from her. He puts his hooves on her hooves and looks into her eyes with a kind smile. "So, what can I do to make this holiday special?"

As she is distracted by the feeling of hooves on her hooves and the offer that may potentially be drunkenly interpreted as an offer for sex, he telekinetically relieves her of her money and credit cards from her purse or where ever else they might be stored.

>3 mwahahaha points for automatic telekinetic pick-pocketing
>>
>>25748297
>“Can any of us really help anything. Is it truly our place to help, or is help merely our place?”

Cerulean looks at the griffon with a deadpan look. Figuring he was going to be here for awhile, Cerulean quickly dashes to the kitchen, drops off the order for the one group, and rushes back before he can notice.
>Sprinter: Once per combat you can perform feat of great speed as part of an escape or charge. If used to escape combat only fast fliers are able to catch up with you as long as there is open terrain.
>Sprinting to the kitchen and back

"If help is a place, then it cer-r-rtainly isn't here," Cerulean says flatly, not looking nor sounding out of breath, "so how about some alcohol? I can't think of anypony who can help anything with a sober stomach."

[1d10] rolling just in case a roll is asked for
>>
>>25748437
>>25748487
>>25748504
*thump* *thum* *thump*
some heavy hoofsteps can be heard from the backdoor
''I cannot believe this'' a familiar goat voice is faintly heard from the distance
she throws the door open, almost knocking it off the hinges, making quite the dramatic entry.

she glares at Cerulean and Sir Loin ''You two...''
There stood Kero. But instead of her normal villain outift with cape and mask, she was wearing a regular chef attire
''I will want an explanation of this. right now...''
>>
The hell is going on?
>>
>>25748617
This is pretending to be horses, we do it from time to time. You're welcome to join.
>>
File: Kero's Fucking Pissed.jpg (72 KB, 680x544) Image search: [Google]
Kero's Fucking Pissed.jpg
72 KB, 680x544
>>25748596
Cerulean looks at the goat, not looking overly startled nor worried.
"This is a dinner...r-r-restaurant...thing with food, obviously. Now get in the back so our manager can get r-r-red of those chefs and br-r-ring in the free labor."

>>25748617
Structured mlp roleplay via S10 system
>>
>>25748648
Oh, cool

Call me Iron Cannon!

I can feel the energy
>>
>>25748651
She taps her hoof impatiently on the floor, only further glaring at Cerulean as if he gave her the wrong aswer
''I know what this is...What I want you to explain to me...Is THIS'' She points at the tables ''This...dirty...unhealthy, barely processed cheap excuse for sustain! Who is the one responsible for this?!'' she whisper-shouts at the shark
''I will NOT allow this kind of thing in MY restaurant! I will NOT''
>>
>>25748781

"Miss Kero'mas, I would suggest cooking a healthy version of it then. We have orders to fill, you know. I'm sure your food will taste even better,"

Sir Loin says, passively.
>>
>>25748781
"Hey, you told me to think of some stuff, and I did. I couldn't think of anything healthier than fish and pur-r-re meat," Dreadjaw says, pointing at the heart healthy concoction that is the Scurvy Dog; the deep fried fish stick grease and fatty deep fried sausage juices mingling together on the same plate, all with a satisfying crunch, even with how juicy/greasy it was.
"Besides, I'm a waiter, Ker-r-ro, not a cook."
>>
"Will I get any service? I've been sitting here hungry."
I shake my head.
These ponies are clearly not professional.
>>
>>25748844
She takes a deep long breath, closing her eyes for a moment
''We will have a talk after this...'' she threatens the minotaur, opening her eyes and looking up at him with a look of calm contained fury
>>25748846
However her momentary calmness was not well contained for long as she sees a Scurvy dog
It seemed like something in her broke in that moment
Her eyes twitch and her mouth contorts into a disturbed expression
''Y-you...'' She stutters
''Made a really interesting dish dear!'' She beans. Not a grin of evil or maniacal intents, a really happy smile...perhaps too happy ''I will go back to the kitchen now and make something a bit more hEauT-yeeee for our coustumers, you keep doing a good job here'' She pats Celurean's head a bit, her hoof spazming for a moment before she heads inside and gently closes the door
>>
>>25748977
She goes inside and prepares a nice meal kids will certainly love
some crazy bread (basically a bread roll with shredded meat and tomato sauce) but instead of meat, she adds hay and some light spices .
To substitute the sauce, she added mustard
''I shall call this'' she stares at the bread
''HAYWIRE BREAD!'' she shouts loudly. enough for anyone beyond the kitchen to hear
[1d10]
>>
>>25748487

You managed to filch everything. Take 1 HAHAH point for focusing on the cash instead of the mission and a refund of 3 for the ones you spent.

Also, more uncomfortable groping [1d10]

>>25748504

He shakes his head. “No, a clouded head is dangerous in these times. We must focus our thoughts.”

This guy doesn’t actually have any drugs, or alcohol? He’s gotta be some sort of hero, that or a cult leader.

>>25748437
The mares make their orders, all the while barely containing their giggles and oogling the Minotaur. They begin talking about him in Japonese, and Sir Loin has to work very, very hard to pretend he doesn’t understand the language. [1d10]

T.A.D.S. talks with the kids, and find out that a couple of the kids know the younger siblings of some of the Neighponies girls, they don’t live anywhere near where Sailor Luna and works, so it appears the two are not related, you know Kero’mas will be disappointed. That said, working with kids is stressfull [1d10-2]

>>25749104

The bread looks delicious

--

There are currently two groups with food ready to go, and one who hasn’t gotten their order taken. The Chaos is rising

[1d10+1]
>>
>>25749137

Dr. Darkmane can't take it any more, with 4 stress, he is stressout, and retreats to the "owners room" leaving his "employees" to deal with everyone.

T.A.D.S gets his tailed pulled by one of the ponies. Take 2 stress.

Luckily, the groups don't stress you. Though a fourth one is coming.
>>
>>25749137

Sir Loin doesn't blush, he knows he's the figurehead of manhood. Instead, he goes and drops the order at the entrance of the kitchen, the serving one of the two groups with food he picked up from there.

[1d10+1]

TADS is sick of the kids, he starts serving in his costume, the information can wait.

>taking the order of the group that hasn't been taken yet
[1d10+1]

I'm just gonna steal my food puns from KoL now
>Devil hair pasta - If there's a bunch of angel hair pasta on your left shoulder, this is what should be on your right shoulder. And you should also probably take this shirt to the cleaner's soon.
>Liver and let pie- A basic meat pie. Eat it now, or have Pie Another Day.
>>
>>25749137
>>25749173
"Your wor-r-rds are...inter-r-resting," Dreadjaw says, looking back at the kitchen.
"Hmm...seems like ever-r-rypony else is doing my job for me," Dreadjaw says, looking over at TADS and Sir Loin, "so I guess I can sit for awhile."

Dreadjaw sits across from the griffon.
"So what is wr-r-rong with 'these times?' Ever-r-rything seems fine to me."

>getting more info from this guy

>Trial By Fire: Three cinnamon whiskey shots served while on fire. If one is able to out-shot Cerulean, without blowing out the fire, then they win a free Dickbutt T-Shirt. If they lose, then they get a hat that says "I Got Burned By The Trial"

[1d10+1]
>>
>>25749137
''yep. delicious bread''
She stands there, holding a tray of the dish in her hooves
she can't move
''I will just...Need to get it to the customers now''
They did not order this dish
''Just move over there''
The image of that ungodly dish from befoe flashes in her eyes
''Serve food''
Her eye twitches again
''Good healthy food''
the tray shakes in her hoof, threatening to fall
[1d10] recovering from stress
>>
>>25749288

One order is taken, and one is successfully served.

>>25749361
You have no idea what he says. Like, at at all. You think you might have caught the word "quantum" and "elderich" and.... yeah. Frankly just listening frays at your sanity [1d10]

>>25749477
You recover and are ready to bake again

One group is served. One group has their order taken, one group has their food ready, and one group just arrived. [1d10+1]
>>
>>25749509

Captains Dreadjaw keeps her cool, just, just barely, as she takes 4 more stress.
>>
>>25749509
She manages to compose herself, shaking her head. The thoughts of covering Dreadjaw with flour and dipping him into a huge pot of boiling oil amused her and reminded her to keep going.
Before heading out, she uses a bit of her magic to summon a bunch of green milkshakes, but uses a cheap trick she knew that always worked with kids and teens.
She put glowsticks hangin on the straws of the milkshakes
She goes outside the kitchen and puts on a cheery voice
''House special!~ free haywire bread snacks for whoever orders our Rave-o-cado Milkshakes! only 8,99 each!'' She calls out with a big smile
[1d10]
>>
>>25749509
>>25749518
Cerulean raises a brow at the griffon, a slight glare visible.
"Wer-r-re you insulting me just now? Because we don't take kindly to insults here."

>either he speaks clearly to the shark, or his infinite wisdom is gonna get him tail-slapped out of here
[1d10]
>>
>>25749509
Sir Loin brings food to the Neighponies, bowing as he's about to leave.

"Kokode wa anata no tabemono, kawaii joseidesu. Dickbutts de shokuji o itadaki, arigatōgozaimasu."
>"Here is your food, cute ladies. Thank you for eating at Dickbutt's."

He says, giving them a wink before walking off.
[1d10+1] you just got served

TADS grabs the food for the other group and returns it to them.
[1d10+1]

>The Kashmir: a Custard Pie garnished with Lemon and Tangerine. Served with Tea for One.
>Bottle of Evermore: Wine made by pegasi, and that's delivered by zeppelin. Makes your face flush red as a tyrant.
>>
>>25749613

It looks very healthy. You are certain it is cooked well. And nothing will go wrong serving it. Totally..

>>25749622
The pony smiles. "I don't think you want to do that, friend." His confidence, he assuredness, now you recognize him. This is Dr. Stranger Von Strange, the famous mystic

Not that his babbeling stops [1d10]

---
CONGRATULATIONS, YOU HAVE UNCOVERED THE LAST HERO, SERVE ALL REMAINING CUSTOMERS TO FINISH THE LUNCH RUSH AND WIN
--

>>25749638
Sir Loin Serves the food, and the customers are happy.

TADS however... TADS is in such a rush, he grabs the food as fast as possible. Maybe if he hadn't, maybe if he hadn't, he would have noticed what Kero had cooked. He would have seen the concotions, as was he didn't, and in fact, managed to make it worse by allowing the glow sticks to break, and spill into the drinks themselves.

The customers are outraged, and yell, and say they will never come back.

EVERYONE takes 2 stress. Captain Dreadjaw and TADS are overstressed and cannot continue to work until they have managed to coll down.

There is one more group left.[1d10]
>>
>>25749767
Dr. Stranger Von Strange freys at your sanity, you take a Sanity point.

Luckily the remaining group doesn't fray at your sanity.
>>
>>25749767
TADS goes into the back room, takes off his dickbutt mask (going maskless for the first time ever in the comic), and pours himself a glass of bourbon.

"Never again, we're having shadows and underpaid teenagers do this from now on..."

[1d10+1] recovering

Sir Loin does the remaining group
[1d10+1]

>It Came From Beyond Dessert: A cupcake server with licorice strings that look like tentacles.Would be cute, but the licorice is moving on it's own accord. Creepy.
> Hot date: A plate of fruit served cooked and steamed. Make sure to wear your best dress for the occasion.
>>
File: Shuma-Gorath.jpg (989 KB, 1600x1230) Image search: [Google]
Shuma-Gorath.jpg
989 KB, 1600x1230
>>25749767
>>25749780
"I not be yer fr-r-riend!" Dreadjaw blurts out, eyes narrowing slightly and gritting his teeth.
"Sweet kr-r-raken tentacles! How do those blasted teenagers put up with this!"

Dreadjaw bursts into the kitchen, growling angrily as he goes into the fridge and takes out a frozen tuna. He proceeds to chomp down on said tuna, not bothering to cook it.
>>
>>25749903
>totally did not forget possible roll to cool down
[1d10]
>>
>>25749767
absoutely not acceptable
''Are you...'' She squints her eyes at the customers
''Are you rejecting my meals?...''
Her face falters to show a bit of sadness for a moment
''W-wait don't leave! Come back! YOU CANNOT LEAVE WITHOUT YOUR NECESSARY DAILY NUTRIENTS!''
she rushes into the kitchen to prepare a meal
but before that...
>>25749903
She angrily pulls the tuna off of Dreadjaw's grasp before he can bite into it, the proceeds to slap it against the shark's face ''JUST WHAT IN THE HOLY CORN WAS THAT DISH YOU MADE DREADJAW?!'' she shouts while absentlmindely magically preparing a meal: hotdogs in wholegrain bread and steamed carrots and balanced condiments
she places them all on a tray, but puts the bread facing upwards
''Now hurry up and serve the tray of updog!''
>>
>>25749999
also fug
[1d10]
>>
>>25749852

You managed to cooldown, and Sir Loin, professional as always, takes the order.

>>25749903
You are still not cool, and Kero'mas isn't helping

>>25749999

You order the sharkpony to take the tray, sadly it doesn't seem to be working.
>>
>>25749999
>>25750064
>checking them

Dreadjaw ends up biting down on a lot of nothing, a loud chomp resounding in the kitchen.
"Hey! And ferrrr ye information," Dreadjaw begins to says, losing enough composure to not keep up the waiter act any longer, "ye told me to make a dish, so I did! Nopony said anything about it being healthy or cr-r-rap."
Dreadjaw looks at the tray, staring back at Kero with an angry 'are you kidding me face.'
"Forrrget the customers! I need these morrre than those blabbering lubberrrrs!"

Dreadjaw proceeds to take the hotdogs for himself to eat, leaving behind the non-meat buns and sides.

>cooling off again
[1d10]
>>
>>25750064
She agressively pushes the tray against the shark face
>>25750097
however tha shows to be a mistake as she forgets one of life's most important lessons

never push anything against a shark's face

''Dreadjaw no! those are for the COSTUMERS! NOT YOU!'' she holds the tray and tries to pull it back and away from him
[1d10]
>>
>>25750064
TADS relaxes in the break room, as Sir Loin cleans tables and dishes.
>>
File: Dreadjaw Chomp!.gif (793 KB, 375x211) Image search: [Google]
Dreadjaw Chomp!.gif
793 KB, 375x211
>>25750166
Dreadjaw continues to bite down on the tray to eat the updogs/hold the tray in this tug'o'war with Kero.
>>
>>25750214
''DREADJAW NOOOOOOOOOO MY UPDOOOOOOGS!''
>>
>>25750225

Sadly the updogs are gone, though dreadjaw feel much more calm now.

Speaking of food, someone should cook the meal for the last group. [1d10]
>>
>>25750236
They arn't sanity blasting yet, but they will be soon.
>>
File: ANGRY SHARK NOISES.jpg (22 KB, 500x282) Image search: [Google]
ANGRY SHARK NOISES.jpg
22 KB, 500x282
>>25750225
>>25750236
Dreadjaw, having his fill of meat and calming down, chomps down on the tray to break it, more or less ending the tug of war. He then uses a few of the splinters to clean his teeth.
"Ahh, that be hitting all the r-r-right spots. I still like me Scurrrrvy Dog morrre, though."

With no other food cooked up, Dreadjaw decides to take another grab at the tuna to chomp down on it some more while he waits.
>>
>>25750236
>>25750236
''uGH, FINE! eat the updogs for all I care...I have an even better dish in mind now...''
she magics away a tray of steamed beets and cut them into little nice shaped hearts and adds some small drops of soy sauce to them. a quick, simple, but filling dish
''VOILA! my newest dish! behold the heart beets!''
>>25750288
''DREADJAW GET YOUR FLIPPING FLIPPERS OFF THAT FISH AND GO SERVE THE CUSTOMERS!!!'' She screams at the poor shark, denying him the pleasure of tasting the tuna once again
>using 3 vp to autosucced
>>
>>25750358
Sir Loin was waiting outside the kitchen window the entire time, he takes the meal and serves it to waiting customers.
[1d10+1]

>Tea: It's just tea, but it's good tea. Blended by a deer shaman.
>>
>>25750386
>>25750358

The meal is cooked, and the customers are served, by the only truly competent member of D.I.C.K.S., Sir Loin.

----

The lunch rush is over, and by mutual consent, they agree to leave this to underpaid teenagers, and shadows. Though the exercise was well worth it, 4 hero were ID'd, and the restaurant got rave reviews, aside from one unhappy group. It is likely to be a very profitable revenue source.

PAUSED
Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.