[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
> Be me at work > Coworker who sits on the same floor as
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
> Be me at work
> Coworker who sits on the same floor as me gets up to use the bathroom
> While he is gone, his phone rings. And then rings again.
> About thirty seconds after it rang, he got a text message
> I hear a "Spike, take a letter" come from his cubicle.
> The autism hits me and puts me into a state of disbelief
> He gets another text message. "Spike, take a letter" plays.
> I am trying to keep myself together under this second wave of autism.
> He comes back, checks his phone, puts it on vibrate, and gets back to work.

Of course no one will know what it was except for me. And he will never know that I know.
>>
>>25745664
>be me

no
>>
kill the nigger, he doesn't deserve to live
>>
>>25745823
Thid
>>
>>25745664
Dear Princess Celestia,
Today OP was a faggot.

Yours truly,
Your faithful student Twilight Sparkle.
>>
>>25745664
it's actually Barneyfag trying to bait you. TRUST NO ONE
>>
>>25745664
I don't believe you.
>>
>>25745664
>tfw text ringtone is Pinkie Pie's giggling
>tfw phone ring tone is the intro for On Hold by YourEnigma
No one's called me out on it yet, but knowing it makes autists like you tear themselves apart helps me sleep at night.
>>
>>25746485
I have a friend who's notification noise is the Squee noise. when my other friends want to piss him off, we just spam his twitter
>>
>>25746485
What's the point of a special ringtone? Or a ringtone at all?
>>
>>25746566
Have you never worked in a place with a lot of noise? Unless you have a peeble you would have to check your phone routinely.
>>
>>25746563
That's fucking sadistic man
>>
>>25745664
Write a sticky note on which it reads "I know your secret. You think your smart."
Or even better: cut out letters out of a newspaper and glue it to make this letter, later burn the newspaper. Be careful to wear gloves while doing this.
>>
>>25745664
Get the same ringtone just to fuck with him.
>>
>>25745664
>be me at work
>little depress after season finale
>boss asked what's wrong you are not your usual self
>tell him about the finale
>tells me I need a new hobby
>tell him I could be doing black tar heroin in the handicapped stall at work's bathroom
>replied back "Well that would be a lot better then this pony crap you watch"
>so from now on every time I talk about ponies I refer it to "My Little Addiction"
>>
>>25747269
He's probably pissed you hated the finale and clearly have shit taste.
>>
>>25747308
no depress because of the long hiatus
>>
>>25747384
Only 4 months to go. Keep your chin up, pony friend.
>>
>>25747530
I need a fix
>>
File: wikipediapls.jpg (9 KB, 340x180) Image search: [Google]
wikipediapls.jpg
9 KB, 340x180
>>25747530
>4 months
Sauce?
>>
>>25746822
Do this please. Post results.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.