[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"H-hey Anon? I.. I was wondering if you'd like
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 15
File: image.png (196 KB, 1024x1164) Image search: [Google]
image.png
196 KB, 1024x1164
>"H-hey Anon? I.. I was wondering if you'd like to... you know... T-touch horns?"
>>
File: 13241324132.png (257 KB, 1024x1164) Image search: [Google]
13241324132.png
257 KB, 1024x1164
>>25730073
Boop
>>
>>25730073
"Eh, sure."
>You pull a disembodied unicorn horn out of your pocket and gently rub it against Twilight's horn.
>"A-Anon! Wh-where did!? Who did!?"
>Twilight teleports to the far side of the room.
"What? This?"
>You hold up the white horn.
>"Yes that!"
"Oh, it's Rarity's."
>>
>>25730112
>detachable penis.wmv
>>
>>25730111
I kek'd.
>>
>>25730073
Twilight, I'm a chick... I have no horns
>>
>>25730073
>unzips dick
>make them touch
>Twi thrusts her head forward
>Her horn is now inside your urethra yet there is no injuries or pain
>Twilight gains the sickest and most pleased smile you've ever seen
>As if glue she thrusts her horn in and out of your urethra
>>
>>25730073
Ew almost as disgusting as holding hands how could you
>>
File: sweaty kanan.jpg (20 KB, 230x300) Image search: [Google]
sweaty kanan.jpg
20 KB, 230x300
>>25730073
God dammit 4Chan stop giving me new fetishes
>>
File: tumblr_mjr05iGENs1qfnpboo1_500.gif (1000 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mjr05iGENs1qfnpboo1_500.gif
1000 KB, 500x281
>>25730073
Yes, i like touching horns...but if you want me to touch your horn, i would like you to touch my "horn" too.
>>
>>25731483
pls be in dondon
>>
File: WPTTe7t.jpg (93 KB, 1076x771) Image search: [Google]
WPTTe7t.jpg
93 KB, 1076x771
>>25731483
Hey bae, u wan sum fuk?
>>
>>25731483
Femanon giving hornjob or taking a horn in her pussy or ass when?
>>
>>25731488
>people ignoring me

I-I'm okay...Promise...
>>
>>25733020
and then she came magic into anons testicles and he got pony-pregnant in his scrotum
11 months later he ejaculated a foal
>>
File: 1402319996020.png (31 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1402319996020.png
31 KB, 500x500
>>25733202
>>25733020
>>25731488
>>
>>25733394
>Twilight will never whisper encouragements as she takes your urethral virginity.
>Twilight will never thank you over and over again for the chance to have children.
>Twilight will never lovingly rub your scrotum as it bulges with your foal.
>Twilight will never put up with your grumpiness as the pregnancy continues.
>Twilight will never spoon-feed you pickles and ice cream as your cravings get the better of you.
>Twilight will never hold you hand in her hooves and be there for you as you start to push the foal out of your stretched dick.
>Twilight will never curl up to you with your newly-born foal laying between you.
>Twilight will never cherish the time you have together.
>>
File: horn.png (57 KB, 847x516) Image search: [Google]
horn.png
57 KB, 847x516
>>25730073
>>
>>25731091
I kike'd as well
Oy vey
>>
File: fortykeks.jpg (17 KB, 233x205) Image search: [Google]
fortykeks.jpg
17 KB, 233x205
>>25734327
>>
File: timmy 2.jpg (275 KB, 977x1504) Image search: [Google]
timmy 2.jpg
275 KB, 977x1504
>>25734067
This remind me of a story
>>
>>25734590
Is this the cock vore comic?
>>
File: image.jpg (68 KB, 327x887) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
68 KB, 327x887
>>25730073
>frotting with Twi's horn
I didn't know I wanted this until now.

Fuck. That's really hot. I imagine their horns are really sensitive and have a layer of soft flesh with on them. Maybe with a velvety feel, or maybe silky.

Imagine her getting even more turned on with your balls hanging right in front of her eyes, their musk invading her nose and getting her even more aroused.
>>
>>25734690
>>25734590
God I wish CV was a less gay fetish.
>>
>>25735166
>twilight looks up at you with those big puppy dog eyes her face close to your clothed crotch
>comfortably you look left to right and shift as you stand in place not answering her question
"Why do you want my co-"
>she quickly cuts you off
>"Pleaaaase, Anon. I just want to rub horns that's all."
>she places her hooves on your hips and looks at you with even more pleading eyes her ears pushed back against her head and her lip pouting out
"Um, o-okay Twilight."
>before you have a chance to reach for your pants her magic grips them and undoes your button and zipper sliding them down
>looking up at you with a rather uncharacteristically sultry half-lidded stare she grips your boxers in her teeth and, without breaking eye contact, pulls them down to your ankles
>as soon as they drop to the floor she moves right back up and buries her face into your crotch having the perfect standing height to reach
"Twi what has gotten into you?"
>she completely ignores you and nuzzles the soft fur of her cheek against your currently flaccid but hardening cock with her eyes closed and a huge smile on her face
>she buries her nose against your balls and flares her nose as she takes a deep breath of your smell
>your simi-erect dick laying on the bridge of her nose and between her eyes, her soft fur rubbing gently against your glands causing your erection to quickly reach full mast
>"Anon, you smell absolutely wonderful."
>she opens her eyes and cutely goes cross eyed looking at your hard phallus and giggles after poking it lightly with a hoof
>"Oh, looks like someone's horn is ready to touch mine."
>she moves her head back and forth lightly with a grin her soft fur running along the length of your dick forcing a light moan from you as her snout lightly bumps against your balls making sure to breath in more of your intoxicating aroma with each trip
>>
File: 1413874683383.png (142 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1413874683383.png
142 KB, 1000x1000
>>25735838
>>
>>25735838
this is cute
more
>>
File: Audrey-Hepburn-1.jpg (180 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
Audrey-Hepburn-1.jpg
180 KB, 1920x1200
>>25731488
>As if glue
Wat?
>>
>>25735868
>>25736090
More coming right up.

>>25735838
>with her eyes now closed again each of her exhales are racked shudders as she is practically getting amorously drunk on the smell of your musk
>each of her trips down she makes sure to inhale as much of you as she can, pushing her snout tightly against your balls to get the strongest scent possible
>the underside of your dick was engulfed in the sensations of the fine hairs that covered her face
>each laboriously slow motion of her head forced out more light moans from you and you reflexively begin to faintly thrust in time with her movements pushing your balls even more against her nose as almost exclusively breaths your scent deeply into her lungs
>eventually the powerful musky, yet slightly sweet, smell of her own arousal reaches your nose and earns a shudder from you
>you look down at her and without opening her eyes she moves a hoof down between her hind legs as she rubs herself with the same slow speed as she rubs your cock on her face
>pre cum begins to dribble from your cock onto her gloriously soft coat forming a dark patch of purple and she opens her eyes in response and smiles
>she forces herself to move her head and nose away from your sack and down so your dick was almost touching her horn
>the hoof between her legs now moving a little faster earning cute little high pitched moans from her mouth
>>
>>25736173
>pushing the tip of her, oddly warm, horn against your tip she moves her head so it slides down the length of it
>the combination of the silky feeling of the flesh covering her horn as well as the repeated bumps of the deep grooves that spiral around her horn moving along your glands earns a deep throaty moan from you and more dribbles of precum from your cock directly on her horn
>these sensations on her own appendage forced a similar reaction in a much higher pitched moan as your precum seems to be absorbed into the horn in a faint glow of reflexive magic
>once you reach the base of her horn you feel something wet reach out and run itself lightly against your nuts
>her tongue
>she pulls it back in and lets out a loud hum of contentment before you feel her velvety tongue against your balls again this time sloppily licking as much of them as she can huming the whole time
>her horn lights up and you feel a very pleasing sensation on the head of your dick like you just submerged it in a fluid filled with pop-rocks
>this glow and sensation quickly engulfed the entirety of your shaft and moved her head back down dragging your tip back along the length of her horn
>you groan louder than you have so far at the feeling the magic having intensified the sensations of the silky flesh and grooves against your glands
>one of your hands shoots to one of her ears and lightly pinches it between your index and thumb rubbing it gently between them
>this earns you a loud moan and a giggle from Twilly
>>
>>25735272
shut up faggot.
>>
this shits getting good
>>
HORSEFUCKERHORSEFUCKERHORSEFUCKERHORSEFUCKERHORSEFUCKERHORSEFUCKERHORSEFUCKERHORSEFUCKERHORSEFUCKERHORSEFUCKERHORSEFUCKERHORSEFUCKERHORSEFUCKERHORSEFUCKERHORSEFUCKERHORSEFUCKERHORSEFUCKERHORSEFUCKERHORSEFUCKERHORSEFUCKERHORSEFUCKERHORSEFUCKERHORSEFUCKERHORSEFUCKERHORSEFUCKERHORSEFUCKERHORSEFUCKERHORSEFUCKERHORSEFUCKERHORSEFUCKERHORSEFUCKERHORSEFUCKERHORSEFUCKERHORSEFUCKERHORSEFUCKERHORSEFUCKERHORSEFUCKERHORSEFUCKERHORSEFUCKERHORSEFUCKERHORSEFUCKERHORSEFUCKERHORSEFUCKERHORSEFUCKERHORSEFUCKERHORSEFUCKERHORSEFUCKERHORSEFUCKERHORSEFUCKERHORSEFUCKERHORSEFUCKERHORSEFUCKERHORSEFUCKERHORSEFUCKERHORSEFUCKERHORSEFUCKERHORSEFUCKERHORSEFUCKERHORSEFUCKERHORSEFUCKERHORSEFUCKERHORSEFUCKERHORSEFUCKERHORSEFUCKERHORSEFUCKERHORSEFUCKERHORSEFUCKERHORSEFUCKERHORSEFUCKERHORSEFUCKERHORSEFUCKERHORSEFUCKERHORSEFUCKERHORSEFUCKERHORSEFUCKERHORSEFUCKERHORSEFUCKERHORSEFUCKERHORSEFUCKERHORSEFUCKERHORSEFUCKERHORSEFUCKERHORSEFUCKERHORSEFUCKERHORSEFUCKERHORSEFUCKERHORSEFUCKERHORSEFUCKERHORSEFUCKERHORSEFUCKERHORSEFUCKERHORSEFUCKERHORSEFUCKERHORSEFUCKERHORSEFUCKERHORSEFUCKERHORSEFUCKERHORSEFUCKERHORSEFUCKERHORSEFUCKERHORSEFUCKERHORSEFUCKERHORSEFUCKERHORSEFUCKERHORSEFUCKERHORSEFUCKERHORSEFUCKERHORSEFUCKERHORSEFUCKERHORSEFUCKERHORSEFUCKERHORSEFUCKERHORSEFUCKERHORSEFUCKERHORSEFUCKERHORSEFUCKERHORSEFUCKERHORSEFUCKERHORSEFUCKERHORSEFUCKERHORSEFUCKERHORSEFUCKERHORSEFUCKERHORSEFUCKERHORSEFUCKERHORSEFUCKERHORSEFUCKERHORSEFUCKERHORSEFUCKERHORSEFUCKERHORSEFUCKERHORSEFUCKERHORSEFUCKERHORSEFUCKERHORSEFUCKERHORSEFUCKERHORSEFUCKERHORSEFUCKERHORSEFUCKERHORSEFUCKERHORSEFUCKERHORSEFUCKERHORSEFUCKERHORSEFUCKERHORSEFUCKERHORSEFUCKERHORSEFUCKERHORSEFUCKERHORSEFUCKERHORSEFUCKERHORSEFUCKERHORSEFUCKERHORSEFUCKERHORSEFUCKERHORSEFUCKERHORSEFUCKERHORSEFUCKERHORSEFUCKERHORSEFUCKERHORSEFUCKERHORSEFUCKERHORSEFUCKERHORSEFUCKERHORSEFUCKERHORSEFUCKERHORSEFUCKERHORSEFUCKERHORSEFUCKERHORSEFUCKERHORSEFUCKERHORSEFUCKERHORSEFUCKERHORSEFUCKERHORSEFUCKERHORSEFUCKERHORSEFUCKERHORSEFUCKERHORSEFUCKERHORSEFUCKERHORSEFUCKERHORSEFUCKER
>>
>>25736550
Yes.
We are, in fact, horse fuckers.
>>
>>25736550
>horsefucker
Clearly not, we're fucking a unicorn, not a regular horse.
>>
File: 1442698619737.jpg (133 KB, 599x480) Image search: [Google]
1442698619737.jpg
133 KB, 599x480
>>25736550
>>
>>25735838
>she buries her nose against your balls and flares her nose as she takes a deep breath of your smell

I didn't know I needed this.
>>
>>25736456
oh fuck why is this so hot
>>
File: Boner Intensifies.gif (307 KB, 680x383) Image search: [Google]
Boner Intensifies.gif
307 KB, 680x383
>>25736456
>her horn glows brighter and the intensity of the pleasant poprocks on your your dick increases as she moves her head to the side so her horn is pressed against the side of the head of your cock
>nodding her head she forces her grooved silky horn to rub against your magically extremely sensitive cock sending waves of pleasure crashing through it and up your spine earning a scream of pure bliss from you
>with an even larger smile she giggles even more but those quickly turn right back into her own constant loud moans from the swift movements of her hoof and the dick she's rubbing against her horn
>finally completely overcome with desire she nods her head even faster, the poprocks intensifying even more as the absolutely heavenly feeling of her horn against your extremely sensitive dick sent even more intense waves through your cock and body
>completely overcome with the sensations yourself you begin to rock your hips back and forth with her nods on instinct
>twilight's eyes forced shut by her own torrents of sexual horn bliss as well as by your balls that are now slapping against her face with each one of your thrusts onto her wonderful horn
>both of your screams of ecstasy join filling the air with a symphony of raw carnal pleasure as you both speed up more and more
>her hoof frantically going to town on her pussy at a lightning fast pace, her head nodding up and down just as fast as if responding to the unasked question of if she wants more of your cock her normally well kept straight hair tossing and jostling around with the breakneck nods
>your hips and legs in turn drive your body to go just as fast, your eyes shut tightly and your hands balled up into tight fists
>your head is completely tossed back projecting your guttural screams straight into the air and your legs spread wide providing better control to grind your own rod against her's
>under this new constant barrage of magically enhanced pure pleasure neither one of you could last long
>>
File: Nodding.gif (203 KB, 362x360) Image search: [Google]
Nodding.gif
203 KB, 362x360
>>25737074
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.