[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Silver Spoon is at fault
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1446017407465.png (2 MB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
1446017407465.png
2 MB, 1600x1200
How comes everyone took her side in Crusaders of the Lost Mark? Let's get some things straight.
She knew about the surprise statue, so Diamond Tiara must have told her about it, so Silver should have known it is a statue for the celebration. Yet she couldn't keep it to herself, and wanted to spill the beans to everyone - no wonder DT got mad at her.
And later, even despite just having been lectured by DT about it, she tried to tell it to everyone yet again, which could have only led to two options: either spoiling the surprise to everyone, or making DT look like a jerk for stopping her. The latter happened.
And all of this why? Because Tiara didn't want to just use that statue she probably didn't even ask for (but her mom ordered it either ways) to win everyone's votes; she wanted to win the election and only then, when apparently other ponies liked her enough to elect her as student pony president, announce it.
So when she got angry at SS, it was for a good reason. To make things worse, SS acted all apologetic and humble until after the election was over, where she both abandoned her friend (yes, DT still thought of her as her est friend), and after she lost, she kind of backed out of their friendship.
All along, she was in the bad, while DT was just being herself.

I still like Silver Spoon too, but that's just how it was
>>
>>25719018
What now flank flanks?
>>
>>25719018
She was fucking shit and so was that episode
>>
>>25720158
>so was that episode
Having unpopular opinion won't make you cool to be honest on a complete scale.
>>
>>25719018
Her 'Sorry, I'm not allowed to speak' line in Crusaders got my dick hard.
>>
>>25720556
It was amazing, and I didn't say she wasn't golden in that episode.
It's just that she was wrong, and not DT.
>>
Nobody really took her side. The CMCs simply used their disagreement to further their campaign and later when SS told DT off, the CMCs went to check if DT was alright after losing her best friend.

If you're talking about the fans, I think most of us were just happy to see SS stand up against her friend.
>>
>>25719018
>she tried to tell it to everyone yet again

That's not what she was going to say during the song. It's pretty obvious from the rhyme they set up that she was going to suggest DT show more empathy, but she got cut off before she could say it. As for the first time, it seems to me that Silver Spoon didn't actually know the statue was meant to be a surprise. She just brought it up to help her friend win the election. And Silver Spoon didn't turn her back on Diamond Tiara after the election was lost, she voted against her before she knew the results because she was angry with the treatment she'd been receiving.

Whether the statue was Diamond's idea or not, she was certainly enthusiastic about it. Painting her as innocent is not a very accurate interpretation of the episode, especially with all the blackmailing she was doing. Silver Spoon's not the best person in the world either, given all the stuff she happily took part in during earlier episodes, but she was well within her rights to be frustrated here.
>>
>>25720692
Let's agree to disagree here.
>>
>>25721256
I'd rather hear your explanation for where you're getting all this. Some of it is a matter of choosing which assumptions you want to make, but we know for sure that Silver Spoon had lost patience with Diamond before the results of the election were announced. Otherwise, she would have made a different vote.
>>
>>25721336
I mostly based it on the fact that the last time we see Silver Spoon she is doing this apologetic look at DT instead of showing any sign of anger, but then when she suddenly loses the next scene, she mouthes off at her right away.
And it was just plain cruel to stop being her friend, even despite everything, especially if DT still thought of her as her best friend.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.