[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The War
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 23
Yeah, I'll have sex with ya. It's not like you boys ever take no for an answer. Follow me. But it's got to be quick. The farm has a shipment quota to be filled.
>>
File: cat of starings.png (117 KB, 268x265) Image search: [Google]
cat of starings.png
117 KB, 268x265
>>25714590
>And then Anon had sexes and then went back to the battlefields to continuings of remove kebab
>>
Sex? Tonight? I just got off my shift, darling. I can hardly move my hooves. I can't even feel my horn. Oh, you have rations? Fine fine. But don't expect anything more than a tired lump. If I fall asleep finish without me.
>>
>>25714698
I already want a green of this
>>
>You'll never pump her full with foal after foal to repopulate Equestria
>>
>>25714590
Christ Applejack, I just asked if you were interested in it.
You could have just fucking said no.
You didn't have to put in all that extra shit to make me feel guilty just for asking.
Fine, I'll go ask someone else then.
>>
File: 02U FUCK.jpg (52 KB, 667x494) Image search: [Google]
02U FUCK.jpg
52 KB, 667x494
>>25714590
What camo pattern is covering her hair and her flank? For scientific reasons of course.
>>
I was really curious to find out what happened to Twilight and Spike in those other timelines.

But anyway, back on topic.

Someone make a story about a soldier who goes around picking up deliveries or something, and having meaningless sex with the main 6. He could have some kind of injury or something that keeps him out of the fighting.

I'd write it myself, but I'm already in the middle of another story in another thread.
>>
Unless you want to be a gelding in five seconds, beat it pal. This is a war, not a party. Be a horny stallion after the Empire falls.
>>
>>25714730
Fells bad man.
>>
>>25714754
I think it is desert camo
>>
>>25714784
Is that a challenge?
>>
File: 200%NUCLEAR.jpg (29 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
200%NUCLEAR.jpg
29 KB, 800x450
>>25714590
>To fight the empire, Equestria needs weapons.
>They summon a champion from across the void to defeat the shadow king.
>Pick your champion
>>
>>25714754
it's the one in OP's pic
>>
>>25714805
>fine, we'll fuck once the war's over
>anon ends the war immediately
>>
>>25714784
>6 hours later the Crystal Empire was taken down by a horny Anon.
>>
>>25714808
>"What do you mean the wars over?"
>"That human, he just, like, went in their dude."
>>
wow that's some sexy horse
>>
File: large (9).png (836 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
large (9).png
836 KB, 1280x720
And then Twilight fucked Applejack and got her pregnant
>>
File: 165-Plains-of-Abraham_edited-1.jpg (114 KB, 400x252) Image search: [Google]
165-Plains-of-Abraham_edited-1.jpg
114 KB, 400x252
>>25714590
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DRtnWVvDX6k
True men of Harlech have nary a need for eloping with horses, but this war we'll win.

For King and Country.
>>
>>25714818
>>25714823
In all honesty, sex would resolve most problems in the modern world.
>>
File: 1443141532908.jpg (696 KB, 1600x800) Image search: [Google]
1443141532908.jpg
696 KB, 1600x800
>>25714590
>>25714698
Gott verdammt. We're not Soviets here. Stop trying to fuck everything that moves.

>>25714857
This man gets it.
>>
>>25715462

>tfw no state-sanctioned sacred prostitution
>>
>>25714784

They look filthy. They must smell awesome.
>>
File: full.png (332 KB, 1024x451) Image search: [Google]
full.png
332 KB, 1024x451
bump
>>
>>25714590

> I would get to warpone before any of you and waifu that shitt,
> we then run away and join the crystal empire and then overrun all of you

>tfw i poop on your ponyville house
>>
Page 10 bump!
>>
>>25720143
Seriously. Second to last on page 10!
>>
>>25714765
No sonic rainboom = no spike.
>>
>>25721055
As for Twilight... she never even got proper education and can't speak for shit.
>>
>>25714590

So who will be the first to drop the megaspell nukes? The crystal empire or the kingdom of celestia?
>>
>>25714590

>the rotten cancer of the fascist empire ravages equestria like a plague. Stealing the lives of stallions, mares and fillies alike.

>The arrogance of king sombra is ONLY matched by the brutality of his soldiers.

>These are the darkest days of the crystal occupation of canterlot....

Heavy guitar riff
>>
>>25714623
Someone gets it
>>
>>25714698
I'm slow, is rarity supposed to be your gf or is she just some random pony that lives on the base
>>
File: 1449367963778.png (507 KB, 733x550) Image search: [Google]
1449367963778.png
507 KB, 733x550
>>25714808
We're gonna need more than one
>>
>>25721210
>Then, everything changed when the fire-nation attacked
>>
File: adrian-peterson-02_.jpg (87 KB, 500x738) Image search: [Google]
adrian-peterson-02_.jpg
87 KB, 500x738
>>25714808
He'll spank the shit out of sombra.
>>
>>25714830
>"I hear he wants to build some kind of nation. Like a nation of soldiers without rulers. I think that's what he said."
>>
>>25721225
She's taking "visitors" in her spare time and just traded some of that time for rations. Possibly to be able to feed her sister properly.
>>
File: image.jpg (74 KB, 698x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
74 KB, 698x600
>>25714808
To battle!
>>
File: image.jpg (41 KB, 459x294) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41 KB, 459x294
>>25723357
All I wanted was some butt. Y u gotta make me feel bad?
>>
File: 20168964.jpg (536 KB, 1124x1159) Image search: [Google]
20168964.jpg
536 KB, 1124x1159
>>25714808
>"CRYSTAAAAAAAL EEEEEMPIRE!"
>>
>>25714698

I like this a little too much.

Green when?
>>
>The boss
>Somehow
>Has a little foal clone made out of him
>>
>>25723571
Why do you feel bad ? She's doing it to survive and the guy just probably wants some release before going back to the front line. He's trading her warmth for his life's worth, the extra rations he gets in exchange for the life he might loose every time he's sent to battle.
>>
>>25714590
>Yeah, I'll have sex with ya. It's not like you boys ever take no for an answer. Follow me. But it's got to be quick. The farm has a shipment quota to be filled.
>>
File: 1438154261989.gif (3 MB, 352x198) Image search: [Google]
1438154261989.gif
3 MB, 352x198
>>25725642
>>
File: image.jpg (66 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
66 KB, 1280x720
>>25725020
Idk. Taking advantage of a girl forced to sell her body in order to survive just makes me feel bad
>>
Page 8 interest bump
>>
>>25714590

>your name is Grassy Green
>Lieutenant Grassy Green, earth pony
>And you're the Lieutenant in charge of Ponyville's defenses- a town which produces rations for the front-line troops.
>Canned apples, canned carrots, a waystation for the Experiment Sorcery Department to look around the Nightmare-tainted Everfree
>and attracts timberwolves and Celestia knows what else from those Nightmare-cursed woods
>Still, it's a cushy rear-echelon job
>Ponyville's mares work their tails off
>and stallions are rarer than a crystal pony with their helmet off unless they're actually colts
>it's the fifth summer of the war
>Regumate is mass produced, but most of it goes to the front-line troops for obvious reasons
>you luckily have a backdoor supplier
>Ponyville calls your demi-company the "Cooler Squad"
>the militiamares are always taken care of
>the rest of the town is generally happy to trade- one way or the other.
>this week, it's the shipment for SAA-1
>you trot past a decaying old treehouse, whistling an old cheerful tune
>and there she is
>working her hooves off with her brother
>"Evenin', MacSarge."
>Lucky bastard's a REMF because he built the factory pretty much from scratch, beating out two unicorns for the contract
>said unicorns ended up in Chemical Warfare after the "Cyanide Cider Squeezy Incident", as far from any real food as possible
>but Mac's still enlisted. Every family has to have one able-bodied mare or stallion that way
>speaking of mares...
>>
>>25727321

>there she is
>Mac's sister, Applejack
>She's got a little sister in Celestia's School for Military Earth Ponies
>and when she sees you coming with that frosty saddlebag, she trots out that line as businesslike as you please
>"Yeah, I'll have sex with ya. It's not like you boys ever take no for an answer..."
>she keeps up the usual lines as you trot off to the supervisor's shed and get out of sight of the work crew
>nopony wants to watch Applejack getting her tail up, after all
>the shades are down
>and the tired look on AJ's face melts away the second the door locks
>It's hopeful, even a little happy
>"So, whatcha got this time?"
>You pop the saddlebags open on the desk and let the treasures pop out
>Bottles of Regumate, of course
>but that's not the really important stuff
>half a dozen oranges from Manehattan
>a pair of letters with the Sun-and-Spear of the SMEP on the stationary
>and a few vials of rainbowy concoction that makes your troubles go away
>"Y'all found me some Beam?"
>that gets you a nuzzle
>one of the factory crew is a pegasus who got hooked on pain meds for a busted hock
>liquid sunbeam cut with rainbow makes the shakes go away, but it's illegal as hell for civilian use thanks to the side effects
>Thunderlane's mustered-out for wounds and works with two wheels doing most of the work for his back legs these days, and it hurts like hell without some help
>the next half hour gets spent stashing the drugs, splitting an orange, and leaning into each other while AJ reads the letters from her little filly-sister
>"She ended up using this- heeeeee! She used this stuck up brat named Diamond Tiara as a stepping stone on the obstacle course! Buried neck deep like a happy pig!"
>"Says they call her and this other prissy filly "spanked flanks" cause they ain't good at nuthin' but whining about everything. Ah'm proud of her, doin' so well..."
>and just like that, she sniffs and wipes her nose on a rag
>"Ah miss her. She's all growin' up without me..."
>>
>>25727555
>and your armor is suddenly getting scattered all over the office
>and her mane net comes off and there's a teary-eyed mare hooking her hooves around you and sobbing
>you end up on the floor, wisps of straw-colored mane obscuring the view
>she cuddles you, and it's as tender as a wild stormcloud
>and she proceeds to ride you, clothes askew and her tail half-free until one last sobbing cry mixes with your somewhat crushed grunts as all the worry washes out with the hot load that drips out and stains your fur
>there's an almost broken smile on her face as she folds her legs down to get on your level
>but it's not
>she's got her family
>and she's got a stallion willing to keep them together
>and you spend five all-too-short minutes in your wet spot kissing away the tears before a whistle blows
>and your mare settles her outfit back on, tucks in her mane again, and puts her war face on as she stoically walks out the door
>you've asked her twice to get married already
>"I ain't no housemarm till' that Sombra gits gone!"
>you roll back into your armor and use the rag to clean up a bit
>it smells like her
>into the saddlebag it goes
>the mask goes on
>and you walk out to a few stares and whispers
>duty calls
>and you've answered it for the day
>maybe one day, you won't have to answer to anything except "Yes, dear"
>but that'll wait till tomorrow

END.
>>
>>25727700
I liked it. Kinda sad, but with a view of the light.
>>
>''All Im sayin' is give war a chance!'
>>
>>25727778

Hiatus magic, Anon. It gives us the impetus to write good things from might-have-beens or could-bes and even never-wases. The grass is always greener on the other side, you know.
Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 23

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.