[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>she's a humanized pony >on a series of My Little
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: sss4.jpg (108 KB, 408x490) Image search: [Google]
sss4.jpg
108 KB, 408x490
>she's a humanized pony
>on a series of My Little Pony spinoff movies
>she does it for friendship
>her VA takes her role very seriously
>she will never be canon
>she will never appear on the actual show
>she will never be a Element of Harmony
>she will never be accepted by a majority of the fans
>she will never learn to cook anything besides a hot pocket
>>
>>25711729
>She took Flash Sentry's dick to be more popular
>>
>>25711729
I want to have a hotpocket eating contest with hotpockethairhuman
>>
>>25711729
Thank god
>>
>>25711760
fuck off glimshit
>>
File: HUENALDO.jpg (5 KB, 200x140) Image search: [Google]
HUENALDO.jpg
5 KB, 200x140
>>25711729
>SDIFF
>>
>>25711754
>she will never be canon
Only she is...stop thinking /mlp/ is the final word in this fandom when they're basically the last
>>she will never be accepted by a majority of the fans
You gotta be shitting me...she gained a cult following the moment she turned baby face, people only hated her when she was EVUL, I bet you did too
>>
>>25711729
The fact that she's this popular should make you happy, to be honest. Especially with what kind of character she was in first movie.
>>
>>25711729
It's a shame that she's one of the few characters that really puts emotion into her scenes.
>>
>>25712920
>>25712930
>>25712933
>not recognizing this pasta
>>
>>25711729
She works for free
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.