[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you guys think of Shiny and Cadence's relationship?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: image.png (634 KB, 1334x750) Image search: [Google]
image.png
634 KB, 1334x750
What do you guys think of Shiny and Cadence's relationship? Outside of Canterlot Wedding and SoL I can't remember seeing them together. What about the prospect of them having a child?

>also pic related
>>
File: mlfw9289_medium[1].png (511 KB, 640x484) Image search: [Google]
mlfw9289_medium[1].png
511 KB, 640x484
>>25685298
>watching poni nananalyzers
>ever
>>
>>25685298
That's dumb. They hardly ever show up anyway.
>>
File: into the cube of shame with you.gif (587 KB, 266x200) Image search: [Google]
into the cube of shame with you.gif
587 KB, 266x200
>>25685400
>not wanting to bang that pigeon
>>
>>25685298
>>
>>25685482
>I want to cum inside Silver Quill
>>
>>25685298
What the fuck is that faggot thing in bed with them? Howard the Duck?
>>
>>25686327
I got that reference
>>25685400
some of them can be informative and good, such as silver quill and dr.wolf
>>
File: nonplussed frog.jpg (7 KB, 250x241) Image search: [Google]
nonplussed frog.jpg
7 KB, 250x241
I didn't even know they were regularly having sex. They're having a kid?

Is FiM going to get a fucking version of Poof from the fucking Fairly Oddparents?
>>
>>25685298
>What do you think of their relationship?
Who cares, they're hardly ever around (thankfully).

>What is the prospect of them having a child?
>More hasbr0 dosh on merch
>New OC donut steel princess sue to befriend and become popular with the M6/CMC
>Another attempt to make Cadence/SA relevant post EQGames/Wedding
>>
>>25686645
Doubt it.
They don't show up very often in the show, why would their kid?
>>
>>25685400
>nananalyzers
They like shortbread and Countdown, tell you never to trust people with dark hair, and leave the fire on all day?
>>
>>25686691
Because for some reason executives think little kids love baby characters. They think they're great for toy sales.

They're wrong, by the way, little kids think baby characters are annoying, just like we do.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.