[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Ponify dialogue from other war stories.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5
File: warponies.jpg (267 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
warponies.jpg
267 KB, 1920x1080
Rainbow Dash: All I want to do is get there and slap a Bane-face.

Spitfire: What did you say?

Rainbow Dash: I said I wanted to slap a Bane-face, ma'am!

Spitfire: Slap a bane-face? So how bout' it, fillies? I bet you all wanna do more than SLAP a Bane-face. Slap a Bane-face... so that's what the enemy is to you, huh? A fuckin' masked cartoon dreamed up by some asshole in Vancouver to sell toys? Well let me tell you something: the Bane-face I know, the Crystal Empire soldier, has been at war since you were in FUCKIN' DIAPERS! He's a combat veteran, an expert with his hooves. He can live off of maggoty hay and muddy water and endure misery you couldn't dream up in your worst nightmare! The Crystal Empire soldier doesn't care if he gets hurt or killed, as long as he kills you. Now you can call them whatever you want, but never, ever, fail to respect their desire to put you and your buddies into an early grave, IS THAT CLEAR?
>>
>>25674751

Spitfire: Where's the weapon?

Lightning Dust: What weapon?

[Spitfire slaps Lightning Dust.]

Spitfire: When you talk to an officer, you say "ma'am."
>>
>>25674751
Spitfire: You are no longer black, or brown, or yellow, or red! You are now green! You are light green! Or dark green! Do you understand?

(Platoon of black/brown/yellow/red ponies): Ma'am, yes ma'am!
>>
>>25674751

Spitfire: There is no racial bigotry here. I do not look down on zebras, griffons, minotaurs or dragons. Here you are all equally worthless.
>>
This is bizarre. This thread gives 4channers an excuse to quote military characters from a variety of shows, and they don't even take it up?

Presumably, the appeal of 4chan is that posting here is a an easy way to look tough without having to prove you actually are, right?

If not, what the fuck are you even doing here?
>>
File: 1395671926477.gif (1 MB, 292x278) Image search: [Google]
1395671926477.gif
1 MB, 292x278
>>25679051
Well tipped, good sir, +1.
>>
>>25679103
It's not about being classy, it's about pointing out a contradiction.
>>
>>25679323
Just the same, I don't feel like googling full metal jacket or apocalypse now dialogue for the sake of this thread.
>>
>war stories

What in the name of Celestia did you just slander about me, darling? I’ll have you know I graduated as valedictorian of my fashion college, and have been involved in numerous business prospects with highly esteemed Canterlot aristocrats, and have over 300 successful clothing lines. I am trained in the art of the dress and I’m the top designer of this year’s Fashion Week in Manehattan. You are nothing to me but an uncultured barbarian. I will reproach your calumny with grace and beauty the likes of which you have never been so fortunate as to behold, mark my words. Did you suppose your audacious critique would hold any merit? Ha! Think again, you ruffian. As we speak, I am contacting my social network of friends across Ponyville—one of which is the Princess of Friendship, mind you—to stage a fashion extravaganza showcasing this season’s hottest designs, so you had better prepare for the fabulosity. The fabulosity that will overturn the pathetic remark you call an opinion. You will be shown what for, darling. I can be inspired anywhere, anytime, and I can create a dress in over 700 patterns, and that’s just prêt-à-porter. Not only do I have an advanced knowledge of fashion and threadwork, I am also the Element of Generosity and will amaze you with my capacity to give and forgive. If only you had the foresight to see how foolish your “objectively true” statement would look, you might have behaved a little more gentlemanly. But you didn’t, you couldn’t, and now you are about to be humbled, you sybaritic buffoon. I will rain fabulosity all over you and you will applaud me for it. You are quite mistaken, darling.
>>
File: citizenkane1.gif (787 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
citizenkane1.gif
787 KB, 480x360
>>25679527
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.