[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Sunset missing Equestria is a dropped subplot I am filled
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 8
>Sunset missing Equestria is a dropped subplot
I am filled with rage and sadness.
>>
I lost my slowpoke
pls help
>>
>>25673591
Found her, Anon.
She was raving about the Season 5 finale coming next week.
>>
File: ss-shrug.jpg (98 KB, 800x700) Image search: [Google]
ss-shrug.jpg
98 KB, 800x700
>>25673578

So they can make this the plot for "Equestria Girls 4". Big deal.
>>
File: 1448302562457.jpg (11 KB, 176x171) Image search: [Google]
1448302562457.jpg
11 KB, 176x171
>>25673636
They aren't going to do that and you know it.
>>
>>25673636
Look on the bright side: the removal of that subplot means she never explicitly made the decision to stay in the EqG world which increases the chance she'll come back to Equestria.
>>
>>25675900
Not really lad.
Because now there isn't any hint or showing of her actually wanting to return, not even for visiting.
While the alt. ending cemented her feelings of wanting to stay there, it also opened up at least a cameo or something. Now you get nothing.
>>
File: Skeptic Shimmer.png (666 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Skeptic Shimmer.png
666 KB, 1280x720
>>25676604
Not sure if literally retarded or just baiting.
You do realize that since nothing has been confirmed yet thanks to the content being cut, this can only be speculation. Are you seriously suggesting that just because they cut scenes where Sunset expressed interest in returning to Equestria, they are completely dropping any consideration for exploring that venue in the future?
>>
the dumbest part of the dropping of the plot was that it was the original synopsis for the movie
it wasn't a subplot at all
Hasjew decided to make Scitwi and the games the main focus of the movie, when they sould have been the sub plot that helped the main plot along
>>
>>25673636
>>25673636
Why's Shimmy so much cooler than the rest of the mane 6
>>
>>25678168
the sunglasses, they make everything cooler
at least not saying it
>>
>>25673578
Good. Let her stay in her shitty human world. She's already proven to be incredibly important to it anyway.

The only thing in Equestria left for her is Celestia, who's not even relevant enough to the series as things currently are, and likely has moved on from that loss ages ago.
>>
>>25673578
What a relief
>>
File: guffaw busey.jpg (54 KB, 600x720) Image search: [Google]
guffaw busey.jpg
54 KB, 600x720
>>25673578
>mfw all these shimmerfag tears
>>
File: cat coffee.jpg (23 KB, 268x265) Image search: [Google]
cat coffee.jpg
23 KB, 268x265
>>25673578
We knew that already.
She's the MC of EqG anyway.
>>
They probably found out they're making a 4th whilst still making the 3rd

Probably scrapped because they wanted to use it in the 4th movie instead
>>
>>25678444
considering it had VA and was pretty fleshed out with the animatic storyboard, it probably got dropped just before they started making it in Flash
>>
>>25673578
>replaced by Glimmer in canon
>becoming a side character in EG series
Being Shimmerfag is more painfull than being a Spikefag
>>
>>25673578
EQG4 will focus on that.

Perfect excuse to cause human Sunset to fall into Equestria and then seal the portal forever, bringing about the finale of Equestria Girls.
>>
>>25678444
That's one of the dumbest things about movies these days.
>Hey, we have a sequel coming? Good, let's just throw this whole plot in that one instead. Sure it will seem like it's coming out of no where, but whatever.
Because they cut out Sunset's scene in this one, she has never officially shown any feelings of missing Equestria, so if the 4th movie focuses on that, it will feel forced. That was one of my problems with the shitty ass ASM2 movie. Killing Gwen at the end made Peter's love for MJ in the supposed 3rd feel rushed. He should have had time to mourn for her, just like Sunset should have time to come to regret her decisions. Leaving everything to shove into the next movie only hurts it in the end.
>>
>>25673578
I blame Starlight Glimmer
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.