[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Nyx: "Anon, my son."
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
>Nyx: "Anon, my son."
>>
"Why did you have to give me life?"
>Anon wheeze's, laying in his bed, his entire body a mass of tumours
>Though he was born of cancer, he could never die in peace
>Day in and day out his life was suffering that would never end
>>
>>25621019
>yuo are man now
>>
File: 1438959695862.png (12 KB, 443x419) Image search: [Google]
1438959695862.png
12 KB, 443x419
>>25621179
>tfw i wasn't the only one who immediately thought this
>>
File: nin.jpg (166 KB, 853x480) Image search: [Google]
nin.jpg
166 KB, 853x480
>>25621019
shooot oop mum.
>>
>>25621204
Be quiet or I'll make you sit with Snowdrop again.
>>
>>25621019
>"Anon, my son."
>Being NMM little Anon
I'm fine with that
>>
>>25621019
NMM mom? That's cool. There a green for that?
>>
>>25621924
There were a few from the momlestia threads. One where she took Anon from Celestia before banishing her to the moon. I don't have green or links offhand though.
>>
File: image.png (856 KB, 1024x1119) Image search: [Google]
image.png
856 KB, 1024x1119
Mom, not in front of the other guards...
>NMM circled you until she leaned over your shoulder and planted one smooch on your cheek before hugging you with one hoof.
>Her black coat of fur was always welcoming on your cold skin.
>She always felt soft to the touch.
>You blush in shame as the other guards couldn't hold it in and began to laugh out loud.
>You tried pushing her away, only to feel her strength double as she pulls you in for a spoon.
>"We would like to be alone now." She told the guards.
Mom... please.
>NMM tends to show her soft side when no pony else was around. You could see why.
>You notice the guards closing the doors as Moon began to strip herself free from her clunky armor.
>>
>People wanting NMM mom
>Not superior Nyx

:^)
>>
>>25621019
You lied to me /mlp/. She wasn't nice at all in her intro. She was still queen bitch of the universe with her insane bravado and arrogance.
>>
>>25621179
>Your stomach hurts now and you must release
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.