[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Anonymous, I must ask that you refrain from calling me "Sunnybuns"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (38 KB, 538x496) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38 KB, 538x496
>Anonymous, I must ask that you refrain from calling me "Sunnybuns" or "Sunny D"
>Especially in front of the delegates from Whinnyapolis
>>
>>25616928
You got it Sunbutt
>>
>>25616928
You got it sugar tits.
>>
>>25616928

Well, what are their names?

Cause, if it makes you feel any better, I was planning on giving them equally silly and/or cute nicknames as well.
>>
>>25616928
you got it, rump cunterson
>>
>>25616928
Sure thing, sunhorse.
>>
>>25616928
No problem, fatass.
>>
>>25617054
that's "full moon" luna
>>
File: smugcup.png (147 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
smugcup.png
147 KB, 1000x1000
>>25617065
>>
>>25616928
As you wish Princess Fluffybuns
>>
>>25616928
Alright, Princest Celebrity
>>
>>25616928
"So no Flareflanks?"
>"No."
"How about Solar Rump?"
>"Absolutely not."
"Well then there's no pleasing you."
>With that you headed off, you prepared for this day, and it was finally here.

>"As you can see Mr. Amber Door, canterlot is not unlike the various cities dotting our fine land."
>"Excuse me Princess, but whats that?"
>Pointing at in the direction behind you, you turned to only to let out an angry growl.
>There in a full suit of armor was Anon, and he was praising the sun as he liked to call it.
>The sun however happened to be a giant bedsheet hung along the wall which had a crude drawing of your backside.
>Fucking Anon.
>>
File: IM INVINCIBLE.jpg (118 KB, 584x622) Image search: [Google]
IM INVINCIBLE.jpg
118 KB, 584x622
How about Sundowner? Red Sun? Glorious Sunshine? Fucking Invincible?
>>
>>25617116
My nigga
>>
"Oh, ok then sunbutt"
>"Please do not call me that either"
"Sugar tits?"
>"Not that either.. Wait what does that have to do with my name?"
"idk rump cunterson:
>"Are you just making up names?"
"Im not sure, am I, sunhorse?"
>"... That one is not so bad..I have sun powers, and I'm a horse so, I like it, thankyou anon."
"No problem fatass"
>Anon gets banished to the moon
>>
>>25617157
Kek
>>
File: 1439344742922.jpg (22 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
1439344742922.jpg
22 KB, 600x400
>>25617213
alright I chuckled
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.