[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Best Part of the Pony Movie
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: Delicous Tears.jpg (8 KB, 289x174) Image search: [Google]
Delicous Tears.jpg
8 KB, 289x174
Okay, but seriously
I know I'm getting excited too early, but I want you all to picture something
>Late 2016
>All Lionsgate movies have a preview for the MLP movie
>Transformers? Obvious trailer
>If Hasbro is completely retarded, television promos will start becoming increasingly common until November 2017
>There will be an overflow of pony content in the mainstream that cannot be completely avoided
>Possible interviews in the news
>Billboards and movie posters

>Hourly threads being made here by other boards like /co/, /v/, and /tv/ bitching about it
>Barneyfag kills himself
>Funposting will be at an all time maximum
>Keks will overflow overflow the fandom

We have an endless supply of tears guaranteed in our future, boys.
Am I the only one that sees this, or am I just retarded?
>>
>>25613300
I can. if hasbro plays their cards right.
>>
>>25613300
The MLP movie will be a flop.
>>
>>25614110
we have no idea of knowing that.
>>
>>25614110
I agree.
>>
File: 1441852607147.png (42 KB, 199x171) Image search: [Google]
1441852607147.png
42 KB, 199x171
>>25614110
>>
File: Crying.jpg (47 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Crying.jpg
47 KB, 1280x720
>>25614110
>mfw it ends with all of the Mane 6 getting lovers and moving on to greener pastures (pun intended) for the sole purpose to kill the waifu-fagging or at least assblast us back to 2009
>>
>>25614192
>and they all become alicorns
>a pony voiced by and/or looks like M.A. Larson is laughing in the background
>>
>>25613300
I've really got to wonder: pretending to be autistically upset over ponies has to get tiring at some point, doesn't it? Like, there are are few die hards sure. But there are a lot of people who overreact just because it's a meme.

Hell, I mentioned that I watched the show on another board without posting an image from it and no one gave a shit.
>>
>>25614297
M.A Larson loves fucking with us, doesn't he?
>>
>>25614329
This will rekindle the meme
We will have our fire to keep us warm
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.