[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"I don't socialize with dragons. I don't know
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 7
File: g3062.png (2 MB, 1208x1493) Image search: [Google]
g3062.png
2 MB, 1208x1493
>"I don't socialize with dragons. I don't know anypony who would."
>"No offense, but I don't need some random dragon's opinion."

We haven't seen dragons antagonize ponies directly or without being pushed. They seem like they just want to be left alone. What is with this weird attitude they have? I know the first example is a dystopia but the second is actually the real Equestria.
>>
>>25598980
>"No offense, but I don't need some random dragon's opinion."

I don't think this was related to the fact that Spike is a dragon. the key word is random. It would have worked the same way if he said "random pony's opinion"
>>
>>25599015
I think it was based on the inflection of his voice.
>>
SPIKE WUZ A GOOD KEED HE DINDU NUFFIN HE WAS GON GROW WINGS AN BE AN ASTRA-NAUT

THEM PO-NIES BE RACIST HE WASNT BURNIN TOWNS HE WAS GOIN TA CHIRCH HIS WHOLE LIFE BOUTTA GET HIS LIFE ON TRACK WE NEED MO MONEY FO DEM GOLD HORDES
>>
>>25599138
Spike is the nigger of Equestria
>>
>>25599180
Wasn't Zecora the nigger of Equestria? What is Spike then? The gipsy of Equestria? A turbonigger?
>>
>>25598980
Dragons are likely seen as monsters and beasts, not unlike anything from Everfree. The only difference is that they live far away and dont bother Ponies.

Spike probably gets a pass in "civilized society" because of who he's associated with in Ponyville (M5+Princess' royal butler) and the Literally Where Empire because he helped save the day.
>>
>>25599226
How can ponies see them as that when they're fully sapient even fully grown? I think the EU mentioned that some batponies live in dragon caves...
>>
>>25599243
You could make the same argument for diamond dogs. The only difference is that they're smaller and more of a nuisance than a threat. I'm sure that while its not frequent, Dragons have posed problems for Ponies from time to time (see: Dragonshy)

Also
>Comics
>>
>>25599243
>How can ponies see them as that when they're fully sapient even fully grown?

The same way black Africans weren't considered human beings some centuries ago.

Also, most ponies don't know shit about dragons. As long as they are concerned, they are just animals that fly over their houses every once in a while when they are migrating and sometimes they destroy a village or two.
>>
>>25599293
Not from the comics, from the Berrow books which are in continuity with the show.

>>25599295
But we've never seen them destroy a village. It just looks like ponies use dragons as a scapegoat for shit they don't want to deal with sometimes.
>>
File: 883430.png (1 MB, 1280x1338) Image search: [Google]
883430.png
1 MB, 1280x1338
>>25599203
Zebra are like the Afrikaneers/muslimes/europoors in Africa who turned it not shit. Also Zecora helped lead the ponies in the Chrysalis timeline and sacrificed herself so Twilight could get away so she is real human bean.

Dragons are the true niggers of this world.
>>
>>"No offense, but I don't need some random dragon's opinion."
>raised in Canterlot by Celestia itself
>seems to have some acquaintances (Hoity Toity)
>a competent assistant, reasoning his statements
>claimed as a hero of Crystal Kingdom, saving it twice, titled as "great and honorable"
>THE ONLY dragon known to be walking in Canterlot
yet
>being called a random dragon

Either, I'm biasing here as fuck OR writers are incompetent OR some ponies are leaving under a rock
>>
>>25600730
Probably a bit of each, honestly. I found it hard to believe that none of the reps, not even the fucking Crystal Empire one, respected him.
>>
>>25599856
Dragons are more like native Americans honestly.
>>
File: 1442681730966.png (117 KB, 332x344) Image search: [Google]
1442681730966.png
117 KB, 332x344
>>25598980
filthy drakejävels need to know their place
>>
>>25598980
Dragons, for the most part, do want to be left alone. But most encounters ponies have had with dragons typically do not go over smoothly. It makes sense that their foul tempers and ghastly physical capabilities (fire breathing, eat a pony in a single bite) would lead the ponies to label them as enemies.
>>
File: doomshy.png (472 KB, 797x578) Image search: [Google]
doomshy.png
472 KB, 797x578
>>25599138
Dragon lands for the dragons, Equestria for everybody! The resident dragon in Ponyville has already chimped out once, despite still being a baby and in the past another had camped near ponyville, going so far as polluting the very air with his smoke.

This is not "diversity". This is pony genocide.
>>
>>25601290
But they could be allies if ponies calmed down.
>>
File: Spike laugh.png (59 KB, 428x510) Image search: [Google]
Spike laugh.png
59 KB, 428x510
>tfw being a baby dragon
>tfw the simple fact to exist make a lot of people be mad for some reasons
>tfw can taste their tears
>tfw they are very salty
After they ask why no one takes dragonphobes seriously.
>>
>>25598980
I think ponies are losing respect and fear for the master race. I think it's time for the dragons to burn a few villages. I mean, I get them thinking low of Spike but saying "dragons" is a bit...
>>
File: euphoric dragon nigger.png (827 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
euphoric dragon nigger.png
827 KB, 1280x720
>>25599856
>Dragons are the true niggers of this world.
You don't say?
>>
>>25602145
If anything they should be thinking higher of him than your standard dragon...
>>
>>25598980
Even as a Spikefag I wouldn't look too into it. Applejack got called "common" last week and earth ponies have been refer to as "filthy" or "dirty" as their cursed word.
>>
>>25602654
So ponies are just racist shits to everyone, even themselves?
>>
>>25602708
Please stop, pretending to be retarded is a sure way to lower the quality of a board.
I am sure you can fulfill your shitposting urges in /sp/ or /v/.
>>
>>25598980
It's just Rarity. She's a huge racist against anyone who isn't a unicorn.
>>
>>25602806
To be fair, it's canon that ponies are xenophobic (freaking out over Zecora in "Bridle Gossip", repeatedly referring to Iron Will a monster in "Putting Your Hoof Down"), and in their ancient history were racist (the whole plot of "Hearthswarming Eve").

They seem to have moved beyond the latter, although the way Applejack treats the sheep she keeps on Sweet Apple Acres is a bit sketchy.
>>
>>25602931
Yeah they are xenophobic.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.