[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's left?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: The_Tree_of_Harmony_S4E02.png (991 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
The_Tree_of_Harmony_S4E02.png
991 KB, 1280x720
The few remaining loose ends
>Will Rainbow finally become a legit Wonderblot?
>Will Twilight become Celestia's successor like Lauren originally planned
>What the fuck is deal with the tree/elements/map of Harmony?
>Will Spike finally find his true destiny?
>How, if it all, do the CMC play into all of this?
>Will Sunset find a solution to all the wild magic spilled into the human world?
>What happened to Starswirl?
>Will the ride ever end?
>>
File: 1393761848143.png (139 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1393761848143.png
139 KB, 600x600
It's only just beginning anon....
>>
>>25590933
>a few remaining loose ends
I won't call those loose ends, per se. They can also dive into dragons and the Everfree forest more.
>>
>>25590933

>tfw Twilight, Rarity, and Rainbow have big goals and dreams and the other half of the mane 6 don't
>>
>>25590933
>will the ride ever end?
nice meme
>>
>>25592186
Not everyone dreams big anon, some people are just fine the way they are
>>
>>25592186
That's what gives the show charm. It shows that people from all walks of life can be friends. Applejack doesn't have to want to do anymore than be a farmer to be happy, just like Rarity would never settle for being mediocre in her field of business. Yet they can still respect each other and enjoy each other's company.
>>
>>25590933

What about Luna?

She's still stuck in Celestia's shadow, Celestia has never apologized to her (onscreen, at least), and until recently Luna felt so bad she tortured herself every night.
>>
>>25592892
When this happen
>>
>>25592892
>in her shadow

I couldn't agree more. It's supposed to be about the two sisters, but when Luna said that it was her kingdom in the finale, Twilight's response didn't imply "yours and Celestia's", it implied "Celestia's".
>>
Probably.
Already has, even has a pupil.
No clue, except that it transcends space-time apparently.
Like his parents?
Being counselors?
>EqG
I'd be surprised if Starswirl even actually ever existed.
No.
>>
>>25593050
Watch the stupid show and pay attention, you piece of shit.
I assume he was referring to the Luna episode, do princesses dream of magic sheep, I think it was the name.
>>
>>25592892
>>25593182
When you put it in the gray morality view, apparently Celestia is actually a tyrant, just not a complete totalitarian, but a softer version of one.
>>
>>25593244
A benevolent dictator
>>
>>25593279
She provides and protects, but everybody that defies her (even if they can be right) is considered an enemy.
>>
>>25590933
Add
will we find out the deal with starlight, theres something deeper there. she got tooooo much power for a unicorn
>>
Scorpan and Tirek and the reunion of Starlight and Sunburst are likely potential episodes.

Wait what happened to the Fluttershy's brother episode?
>>
>>25593631
Flutterbro will likely be in S6. Also, I like your Starlight idea there. Even if I don't like her character, I can get behind that idea.
>>
Although it's been a fun ride, I feel like the show should end. We've over stayed our visit and the ride was fun. Now we need to take a break from the ride and find a new and improved ride. So in a way, the ride will end, but new rides will be opened and ready for customers.
>>
>>25592186
You need some perspective, son.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.