[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Flim and Flam have the power to turn all of Equestria into one
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
Flim and Flam have the power to turn all of Equestria into one monopolistic corporation. They are villains on the level of Nightmare Moon, Discord, Chrysalis, King Sombra, and Tirek. Filthy Rich BTFO.
>>
>>25590698
>Filthy Rich
>Villain
>>
>>25590698
>The advancement of industry is a bad thing

Get a job you god damned hippie.
>>
>>25590698
Didn't twilight say she saw the future dozens of times?

I bet some were really crazy and several minor villains ended up running the show.
>>
>>25593125
>Breezies conquer Equestria
>hilarity ensues
>>
>>25593150
>was next timeline that would have occurred after starlight destroyed the scroll
>>
File: The Grate and Powerful Trixie.png (28 KB, 541x898) Image search: [Google]
The Grate and Powerful Trixie.png
28 KB, 541x898
>>25593243
Nah, it was totally going to be Trixieland.
>>
>>25593150
I want to see this so bad.
>>
This time line did not make any sense to me. The Flim Flam brothers will do anything to get rich quick,but become a force that ruins equestria. The alicorn amulet would have worked better with it's corruption and destruction.
>>
>>25593412
But Trixie would have never seized the amulet if twilight didn't one up her.
>>
>>25590698
They may as well be call "Corporate" and "America".
>>
>>25593526
True, But we could have seen trixie still would have gone to ponyville to boast and the ursa minor would rekt the place. Hell maybe the wast land future was after ponyville got leveled.
I just want more of magic hat horse ;_;
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.