[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why was she bringing cake into the throne room if she knew nopony
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
Why was she bringing cake into the throne room if she knew nopony was there?

Unless... she somehow convinced Starlight to leave the scroll with Twilight?
>>
File: 1444544474893.png (73 KB, 320x259) Image search: [Google]
1444544474893.png
73 KB, 320x259
>>25580438
Pinkie was the mastermind behind everything.

It all makes sense now.
>>
>>25580438
She brought it to congratulate Twilight on her speech.
>>
>>25580496
this
>>
>>25580496
>>25580643
Doesn't explain why she'd just suddenly eat it, instead of waiting to lay a surprise for Twilight.

Also her 'huh?' implies she expected to see something different from completely nothing once she got in there.
>>
>>25580496
But why didn't she invite anyone else?
>>
>>25580715
She heard Twilight talking
>>
>>25580738
But then why didn't she bother searching for her?

Also this

>>25580736
>>
>>25580781
>In the castle for some kind of business
>Hears Twilight talking
>Pulls a cake out of hammerspace to surprise her with
>Walks in
>No one's there
>Eats the cake herself, no harm done.
>>
>>25581784
>no harm done
>implying Pinkie wouldn't do anything to congratulate Twi after a speech
>>
>literally arguing about Pinkie being Pinkie for no rational reasons
>>
>>25583500
since when is pinkie some lolsorandum character
>>
>>25583640
Since season 1, episode 1.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.