[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If Season 6 took place in one of the altered pasts we've
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 1448731504746.jpg (329 KB, 1912x1072) Image search: [Google]
1448731504746.jpg
329 KB, 1912x1072
If Season 6 took place in one of the altered pasts we've seen in the finale, which one should it be, and which episodes/story arcs would you like to see there?
>>
>>25578522
NMM
>actual government
>powerful monarch who actually does things and will murder creatures of the forest on a whim
>strict laws on power (who can possess spells and shit)
>tourism
>good looking castle
>racism
What's not to love?
>>
>>25578522

no more rainbows
>>
>>25578522
The Butt Sisters vs Edge Sombra, or The Flim Flam Bros industrialization shit.
>>
the lord of the ponies future.
>>
>>25578522
Sombra easy. Of all the villians he was never fleshed out ANY.
>>
>>25578522
The war between the Crystal Empire and Equestria.

Seriously, that looked like an amazing idea.
>>
>>25578887
It looked like Celestia was the only princess there.
Did she kill Nightmare Moon in the Vs Sombra dimension?
>>
>>25578701
mah nigga.
>>
>>25579134

Should of been the setting for the whole episode honestly.

imagine freaking Propaganda reels for both sides.
>>
>>25578522
Crystal Empire war definitely. The idea of rapid industrialization as a result of a total war scenario is just too fucking good.

Also, Luna wasn't shown so does that mean she was still defeated as NMM or did she not escape at all? I'd like to see the main drive of the season being the two sides racing for a way to free her and assist them. It would be cool to see how the other villains influence things like Sombra freeing Tirek and Celestia finding some way to bribe Discord to side with her. I think this timeline has the most potential.
>>
>>25578701
I'd like to have an one off episode of what it would be like to live in that kind of world.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.