[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Many Anons in Equestria (#2)
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: Spooked Twilight.png (204 KB, 1024x1016) Image search: [Google]
Spooked Twilight.png
204 KB, 1024x1016
'Well Jesus Christ, it's a general now' Edition

>What the fuck is this?
A thread about a large populace of Anons in Equestria, instead of just one.
>What do I do?
Make stories, discuss situations, have a decent kek at the ideas, etc.
>Is there an archive of shit?
That's yours to do. As for a thread archive, there's just two threads, go look it up on Desu you lazy fuck.
>>
Bamp for interest.
I mean i could writefag but im terrible at it and i havent slept in two days or so.
>>
>>25561658
I'm going to make a quick addition to my story
Also Can Somebody give me the link to the old thread?

Recap:
>10 Anons arrive in eqiestria
>One of them is a neckbeard and an autist
>Neckbeard and A scrawny Anon Realizes it's equestria
>Neckbeard advances towards the ponies to claim one of them as a waifu
>Ivanov An Eastern european anon And The Scrawny Anon warns the ponies and Tries to hold the neckbeard back
>2Greasy4Them so Neckbeard get's away
>Neckbeard almost catches up to random pony
>Neckbeards are neckbeards And Scrawny Anon catches up to him and holds him back
>John The African American, Underaged Anon, Ivanov, and Scrawny anon Try to hold the raging autist down
>Ivanov Knocks Neckbeard out so that he won't Get away again while /fit/ Anon and the rest of the Anons Watches in the sidelines

>Be Well Dressed Anon
>You are In Equestria with other anons
>you were okay with it, Maybe you could help each other to acquire Your respective waifu
>Sadly There was a neckbeard here with you and he tried to run at the ponies to Probably spill Spaghetti on them or ask What season it is or
>Thankfully the others managed to stop him before shitstorm levels of spaghetti could be spilled in equestria
>also knocked him out so he would stop Calling everyone of us niggers, Even though John was One
>"So What now, We have The raging Autist here under control"
>An Anon With A Rainbow Dash T-Shirt was leaning on the tree whilst the Kid wiped his hands furiously in an attempt to get rid of the grease
"Well assuming that the Mane 6 or any other ponies are not hostile to us We should Go to ponyville"
>The Eastern European Guy shakes his head
>"If Neckbeard Smells Pony Waifu he will be of the Runnings To waifu and try to give disgusting grease hug so we must tie neckbeard up here or Leave him with other Anon"
>UA: "Or we can Just leave him here, Not like he'll find ponyville or something"
>EAG: "Then we are of leavings him alone then yes?"
>>
>>25561811
Go to sleep you faggot
>>
>>25561817
Sleep is for the weak
>>
I also happen to have nothing to sleep on but a hotel box spring. Long story short, Visiting family for literal slowly moving ball of meat with a head day.

Fuck it, sleep wont come so imma do a thing.
>stay tuned for shitty green
>>
I'm adding a thing.

"Yeah, we don't know shit, but we all come from a virtual place where we discuss your vagina."
>Twilight has a look far beyond comprehension.
>"GET OUT OF THE WAY, INFIDELS!"
>Anon #77: "Oh god, here comes /k/."
>Sure enough, a bunch of innawoods rifle wearing Anons come out from the middle of the crowd.
>God fucking damn it.
>/k/ Anon #2: "This is our settlement now!"
"Can you guys just go fuck off back to raping deer with egg vibrators?"
>/k/ Anon #5: "What are you going to do about it?"
>A rifle is aimed towards Anon's head.
>"They'll tell they're leader!"
"You have got to be fucking kidding m--"
>AND THEN [s4s] COMES OUT OF THE CROWD.
>[s4s] Anon #7777: "You're being #rude. Pls leave."
>Arguments break out in the majority of the settlement.
>Twilight is still just sitting there.
>T: "This is just...wow."
"You get used to it after a while, just wait and the mods--"
>Wait.
>There are no mods.
>Not anymore.
1/2
>>
>>25561658
>Dear diary,
>It has been 4 hours since I have arrived in... what I can assume to be Equestria?
>Not exactly what I expected, no troupe of ponies or waifu to welcome me. Just other anons who seem to know better than to run off in a random direction.
>Apparantly I was the last one to 'pop' into existence, so to speak.
>The other anons also seem to have materialized with what they had on their person prior.
>Showing up here with a bunch of neckbeards was not how I had pictured my introduction to Equestria.
>I'm guessing there are a little over twenty anons besides myself.
>This one scrawny spurglord keeps running around and quizing us on our show knowledge.
>A particularly fat neckbeard has been tied to a tree, apparantly there was incident before I got here involving a mother and her filly. He's just mumbling to himself now.
>There's also this kid anon who's keeping to himself, just sitting under a tree and looking miserable.
>>
File: 1231314141.png (90 KB, 339x304) Image search: [Google]
1231314141.png
90 KB, 339x304
>>25561817
>Still fapping even after getting your own human-obsessed pone
What the actual fuck
>>
>wake up
>be in horseland
>or, at the very least nowhere near youe fuucking home.
>thats for sure.
>hear an obnoxiously loud snoring behind you
>drunk science anon is passed out behind you on the grass
>you groan and rub the back of your head.
Earlier that evening
>be anon
>youve been corresponding with youronlyfriend, drunk science anonwhom we shall refer to as DSAnon for conviniencevia text.
>apparently hes built something thats garunteed to blow your fucking mind
>dismiss it.
>hes probablymost likleyirredeemably shitfaced right now.
>you prepare for bed, your late night ritual and all.
CRASH
>youre startled back into the waking world by the sound of breaking glass downstairs, and you hear footsteps making their way up the wtairs to your room.
>any sane man in a liberated country would reach for their home defense weapon and defend their home
>but, to your dismay, you recognize those drunken footsteps.
>you consider reaching for your mossberg regardless
>youre shaken from your bed violently.
>"anon?..anon wake the hell up. Youre not going to fucking believesh this.."
>You groan.

>Outside your room is a pair of portables, strapped together with duct tape with a motor on the back
"im not fucking going in there. Cmon, lets get you ho-"
>You feel an intense pain on the back of your head
>the last thing you see is the ground
Back to the present, which from your current standpoint is the future. However, from any and all future standpoints should for all purposes ve referred to as the past.
>oh shit
>thats right
>this asshole dropped you like a stone and kidnapped you
>and now youve no idea where the hell you are
>your palm immediately finds your face, as though this inane gesture would alleviate any stress youre currently experiencing.
>well, might as well do the logical thing and try to head back towards civilization.
Cont?
>>
File: 1448273953987.jpg (56 KB, 406x480) Image search: [Google]
1448273953987.jpg
56 KB, 406x480
>>25561817
ENJOY YOUR BAN MOTHERFUCKER!
>>
>>25561658
>Many Anons in Equestria
Horse fellow, is that you?
>>
>>25561817
Who pulls their pants all the way down like that?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.