[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hi guys! I'm not a part of the brony lifestyle, I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (102 KB, 360x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
102 KB, 360x480
Hi guys! I'm not a part of the brony lifestyle, I'm into space opera by way of Star Wars! I was wondering if you could help me out though. I was thinking about getting this Build-A-Wookie, but I am unsure of the quality. I know some of you here must have the Build-A-Ponies so I'm hoping you can help me out since I don't have much experience with the plush doll scene. I am just curious about the quality of Build-A-Bear products in general. Thanks!
>>
The quality on Build-A-Bear is decent. Don't rough house them or the eye will come out.

Not MLP
>>
Ok op, first off

>>>/toy/

Anyway the quality of the plushies are nice. But I keep mine in top of a desk shelf and it Hasent really moved since.
>>
>>25554957
>>25554993
Stop it, guys! I'm from /toy/, I'll admit it! It's a place only for action figures! They don't know anything about plush! You guys buy plush, you know about plush! Don't send me back to that cesspool!
>>
>>25555038
Fuck off, Peon.
>>
>>25555038
We are not a toy board, and a majority of pone toys are plastic not plush. You arnt much better off here. >>25554957's advice is the best advice so far. Take it or leave it.
>>
>>25555047
I'm not Peon! Don't call me that! You bastards can't follow me to every board! I can't go on /toy/, I can't go on /m/, I can't even come here to /mlp/ where I would never normally be? I am a victim of gangstalking! I am not an lolcow!
>>
>>25555117
Dude. This is 4chan. EVERY BOARD is cancerous. Aside from a few accept ions everyone has but that all depends on taste. Stop playing the victim and leave 4chan if you don't like the community.
>>
If this thread is for real, the plush thread would be a better place to ask:

>>25509238

From what I've gathered BaB plushes are good enough, but realize that you do get what you pay for.
>>
>>25555172
This. Would you rather spend money on a custom plush or humiliate yourself for one?
>>
>>25555182
What? There is absolutely nothing wrong with getting Star Wars merchandise from BaB. Star Wars is one of those things you can go anywhere to get and no one bats an eye, it's so mainstream.
>>
>>25555212
Yeah, but there's everything wrong with how they make them.
>>
>>25554942
>3Anon moves to /mlp/
>people still call him Peon
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.