[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"Friendship batter!? You mean there is cake batter especially
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 7
File: Excited_Pinkie_S1E25.png (314 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Excited_Pinkie_S1E25.png
314 KB, 1280x720
>"Friendship batter!? You mean there is cake batter especially designed for FRIENDSHIP!? Why didn't you tell me sooner Nonny!? How do you get it!?"
>>
>>25530514
Because it's in my dick...and it has to be sucked from the source.
It's called Cock Sauce.
>>
>>25530514
Because Friendly's is expensive as all fuck.
>>
>>25530514
You don't. You're not my friend.
>>
>>25530514
>cum
>>
>>25530514
>"Friendship batter!? You mean there is cake batter especially designed for FRIENDSHIP!? Why didn't you tell me sooner Nonny!? How do you get it!?"
>The ends of your mouth begin to move upward.
>A crooked smile begins to form on your face, and you take a slow breath in through your nose.
"I'm glad you asked."
>Pinkie eagerly sits in front of you, wagging her tail.
"Because I was just about to make a batch, myself."
>"Really?!"
>You tilt your head down and look into her eyes, your expression unchanged.
"Really."
>Her tail begins to slow down, even losing its rhythm in the process.
>Wandering next to the bakery door, you take the open sign between your finger and thumb, slowly turning it over to "closed."
>She is no longer sitting expectantly on the floor--instead, Pinkie is now becoming nervous.
>"Uh...well, you'll sure have to show me sometime Nonny! Sounds like it'd be reeeeaaaally tasty, but it better wait until some other day!"
>You extend your hand to the doorknob, clicking the lock in place.
>It's obvious that she wants to leave now, but you stand firmly between the door and the front counter.
>"...Nonny?"
>>
>>25530752
Continue
>>
File: 1448138985268.png (468 KB, 663x712) Image search: [Google]
1448138985268.png
468 KB, 663x712
>>25530514
You can't have any Pinkie
>WHAT! Why not!?
Because it comes from inside my dick
>Pinkie's face immediately flushes with realization as to what you meant
>Tentatively, she looks back up to you, mustering the courage to respond
>Oh!...W-well, I still w-wouldn't mind trying to get it, Nonny.
I'm sorry, Pinkie, but that's impossible
>The reaction is almost immediate
>Her face once full of hope, now fills with despair. Tears well up in her eyes as she fears what comes next
>W-Why?
>You stare at her with an look of utter remorse, already regretting what you must to do
>Still, you give your response to the awaiting mare
Because I'm not real
>>
>>25530766
kek...and feels
>>
>>25530752
Go on...

It's been a while since I've seen some good old-fashioned Ponk
>rape
>>
>>25530752
>Forced feeding straight from the source
RAPE TRAIN
>>
>>25530752
>Your hand slides down from the door, and falls back to rest at your side.
>Pinkie claps her hooves together and begins to whistle.
>"Whoo, lemme tell you! I could definitely use the break! I better go outside for a biiiiiiiig breath of fresh air!"
>She begins to trot towards the door, but you inch in front of her.
>"Uh... I gotta be honest Nonny, g-getting a little spooky-sporky-scared here!"
>A wider smile cracks against your face.
"That's fine."
>Lowering yourself down, you trail a hand through her thick, poofy mane.
>She winces.
"Got your recipe book ready?"
>Her pupils seem to shrink.
>"Uh...y-yeah! Definitely!" She races back behind the counter, and pulls out a notebook chalked with sloppy writing and scribbles.
"Okay."
>You take a deep breath between your teeth.
"First step."
>She can barely hold the pencil in her mouth with how badly she's shaking.
"We're gonna need...a couple tablespoons of... special gravy."
>A tear begins to run down her face as she etches into the paper.
"It's got the perfect balance of salt and sugar. You can't have the batter without it. But it's not easy to get."
>You can hear her begin to quietly sob under her breath, still holding the pencil between her teeth.
>"N-nonny..."
"Don't worry, though. You're a good baker, Pinkie."
>>
>>25530901
"You got that down?"
>She takes a deep sniff, the bubbling congestion in her nostrils clearly audible.
>"Yeh-heh-heeessss..." she sobs.
"Good. You won't need to write anything else for now."
>Still shaking, Pinkie lowers her muzzle to the counter and sets the pencil down on the notebook.
>She hesitantly walks over to you.
>You run another hand down her cheek to wipe the tear off, leaning your face into her mane and inhaling the aroma of cotton candy and sugar trapped inside.
>"Pppp-p-please don't mmmmuhmmmake me d-d-doooo thiiis..."
>It's true, you told her it was all a bad dream the first time.
>None of her friends could remember it, and they were sure you had been with them that whole day.
>In fact, everyone was just about certain that Pinkie had imagined the whole thing.
>After all, there was no one that could do something like that in Ponyville.
>Even Pinkie eventually believed it was all in her head.
>Well, until today, anyway.
"Ssssshhhhh... it'll be okay."
>Keeping your hand on her face, you moved it down, your palm now against her cheek.
"I'm going to need you to be reeeeaaally careful this time. No mistakes. Remember, you can't go off the books on this recipe."
>After wiping a trail of mucus away from her muzzle and taking another deep sniff, she bowed her head down.
>"O-okay..."
>>
File: JDT.jpg (65 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
JDT.jpg
65 KB, 600x600
>>25530993
GO FOR IT
MAKE HER DO IT
>>
>>25530993
>You slowly unzip your jacket to reveal the top of a clown suit, and follow by removing your pants.
>Reaching into the backpack you had taken alongside, your hand exits with a red nose clenched tightly between your fingers.
>Having undone each lace in your shoes, your feet are bare only for a moment before you slide your size 20 clown shoes on.
>Pinkie sits next to the counter, quietly sobbing into her tail as you ready yourself.
>The lipstick is notably soft as you run it around your lips.
>After applying a powder to the rest of your face and dawning your curly red wig, you turn to Pinkie.
>She can only look at you for a split second before throwing her head back into her tail and letting out a muffled yell.
"NNNNoooo-ho-ho-hoooooo...."
>It's almost painful to hear, but you know that the show must go on.
"Pinkie."
>You place a finger under her chin, and slowly raise her head to meet your stare.
"It's gravy time."
>It wasn't a certain thing, but had you been in her place, you'd probably be struggling to make out what was in front of you with all the water in your eyes.
>You weren't even sure if she was completely registering what was going on.
>Reaching out your hand, you whisper gently into her ear.
"So quit clownin' around."
>Two squeezes to your nose creates two back-to-back honks.
>>
>>25531089
Pinkie was right.
Clown are horrifying
>>
>>25531089
this took a strange turn
>>
>>25531089
>suddenly clown rapists

I wasn't ready for this
>>
>>25531089
>You opened the front door, waving your hand out and showing Pinkie the exit.
"Well, out you go!"
>Pinking sluggishly inched her way into the bustling square.
>Ponies, normally buried in their daily endeavors, quickly pointed their attention towards her.
>Gasps could be heard shooting from the crowd.
>As she approached the center of the square, Pinkie's legs began to wobble, her stride becoming weaker.
>The ponies looked on in horror at what was leaking out of her rear.
>It was almost a miracle that her jam-packed belly wasn't touching the floor.
>She collapsed to the ground, a grotesque sound escaping from her mouth as a small stream of creamy white goo ejected from her stomach.
>Rainbow Dash flew down from a nearby cloud, stopping suddenly when Pinkie came into full view.
>"Pinkie! Wuh-...what happened?!"
>You briskly jogged to Rainbow's side, making sure your side of the story was known first.
"Yeah, that crazy Pinkie Pie. Said if I didn't bake with her today that she was going to do that one thing again."
>Pinkie struggled to lift her head up and look lifelessly into your eyes, expressing only the worst betrayal in hers.
"But you know how it is with that crazy Pinkie Pie."
>The crowd was almost completely silent.
"It's okay, though. I forgive her. Because that's what friends do."
>The audience sounded off in unison.
>"AAAaawwwwhhh."
>"Heh heh. Well, thanks 'Non!"
>Rainbow Dash punched your shoulder.
>"Pinkie can get a liiiiittle cooky sometimes," she said swirling her hoof around the side of her head.
"No doubt!"
>You continued to smile back down at Pinkie, who seemed breathing and nothing else at the moment.
>"So it's cool that you can take the heat! I just can't believe Pinkie's been lying like this lately. She almost never lies!," Dash said throwing her hooves into the air with a blank expression.
"Well, don't worry. As long as she sticks with me, everything is all--"
>"D-....Don't say--" she quietly muttered.
"Gravy."
>>
>>25531281
I feel like you skipped something
>>
>>25530514
It's store brand. Buy it, Pink stuff.
>>
>>25531281
>>25531314
Yeah, I think we're missing something writefriend

Where's the part where you shatter her bladder with your magical baby batter?
>>
>>25531381
FRIENDSHIP batter, I am into cum inflation so is kinda sad that he skipped that
>>
File: Ohshitsonthisistheend.jpg (54 KB, 400x230) Image search: [Google]
Ohshitsonthisistheend.jpg
54 KB, 400x230
>>25531422

But Anon...

Friendship is magic.
>>
File: original.jpg (56 KB, 400x304) Image search: [Google]
original.jpg
56 KB, 400x304
>>25531281
so did pic related happen?
>>
>>25531450
That was a shit joke that didn't made sense with the topic of the thread or the post that you replied at
>>
>>25531470

I don't give a flying shit friend, I'm just waiting for green.
>>
>>25531463
Kinda, pumped in her ponut using his dick
>>
>>25530514
cum on ponk, you are already an expert on friendship batter
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.