[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
> Civilization and society rest on morals. Morals rest on
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: deulevult.png (196 KB, 711x600) Image search: [Google]
deulevult.png
196 KB, 711x600
> Civilization and society rest on morals. Morals rest on religion. Religion rests on the Bible and faith in God and Jesus Christ.

>The Bible doesn't condemn any man because of his wealth. The Bible says the man that doesn't provide for his family is worst than an infidel. According to our standard of gold and silver, Abraham was worth a billion and a half a dollars. David was worth three billion. Solomon was worth five billions. Solomon could've hired Filtyh Rich to black his boots.

>Equestria needs a tidal wave of the old-time religion! Equestria needs to be taken down to God's bathhouse and the hose turned on her. And the time isn't far distant when the wheels of God's judgment are going to go sweeping through this old God-hating world.

>And I want to take a pledge and this audience to join me in pledge—that you will never rest until this old God-hating, Christ-hating, whiskey soaked, Sabbath-breaking, blaspheming, infidel, bootlegging old world is bound to the cross of Jesus Christ by the golden chains of love.
>>
>>25524292
... sooo missionary work? i can do that.
>>
>>25524292

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qQBO4tbvk_U
>>
>>25524292
>Morals rest on religion

prove it
>>
>>25524339
Africa. Middle east. Hindu.
>>
>>25524292
>Equestria needs to be taken down to God's bathhouse
God's gay bathhouse?
>>
>>25524292
>Civilization and society rest on morals. Morals rest on religion. Religion rests on the Bible and faith in God and Jesus Christ.

Even the bible contridicts this point:
Romans 2:14-15"For when Gentiles, who do not have the law, by nature do what the law requires, they are a law to themselves, even though they do not have the law. They show that the work of the law is written on their hearts, while their conscience also bears witness, and their conflicting thoughts accuse or even excuse them "
>>
>>25524464
>the law is written on their hearts
And who put it there? God.
Checkmate, atheists
>>
File: Steven-Anderson[1].jpg (315 KB, 1200x654) Image search: [Google]
Steven-Anderson[1].jpg
315 KB, 1200x654
Speaking of, I've actually been listening to a lot of Steven Anderson's sermons lately.

It's weird. I'm not even religious, nor anti-LGBT, yet I can't stop listening to him.

Anyone else feel the same way?
>>
>>25524485
huh, another /pol/ goer. odd to see here.
>>
>>25524482
Even then, it would note that without belief in religion, morality would still exist. Morality doesn't rest on religion.
>>
File: ss__24936_zoom[1].jpg (116 KB, 456x601) Image search: [Google]
ss__24936_zoom[1].jpg
116 KB, 456x601
>>25524490
What gave it away?
>>
>>25524506
the thread about Steven Anderson not more than 15 min ago.
>>
>>25524490
>/pol/ on /mlp/
>odd

Wow.
>>
>>25524346
Aren't they in a near constant state of war because of religion?
>>
>>25524292
no. I'm not an idiot who believes in magic sky wizards.
>>
>>25524491
so in a nutshell, religion is an outdated belief system that should have been forgotten years ago.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.