[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can we have a Ambient thread? (Ambient.Prologue)
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: I am assuming direct control.webm (957 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
I am assuming direct control.webm
957 KB, 1024x576
Can we have a Ambient thread? (Ambient.Prologue)
>>
>>25514813
no, fuck off and stop shilling your shitty game
>>
>>25514813
the alpha was pretty cool
>>
File: 1446376215963.jpg (109 KB, 1023x625) Image search: [Google]
1446376215963.jpg
109 KB, 1023x625
>>25514813
What is going on with those mane physics?
>>
>>25514880
Can't blame a guy for trying

I've played the game, it's buggy as fuck, with animation errors abound, but with time and effort (and the hope that hasdrones won't c&d this thing to oblivion) this has potential to be something really neat.

But right now it's nothing more than a tech demo.

With horses
>>
File: 1285305750494.gif (109 KB, 339x440) Image search: [Google]
1285305750494.gif
109 KB, 339x440
>GOLDEN
>VERONICA
>GOLDEN
>VERONICA
>GOLDEN
>VERONICA
>GOLDEN
>VERONICA
>>
>>25514916
It's an alpha.
>>
>tfw no fan art of them in their cute snow outfits
>>
>>25514920
But why does it have to have this horrible 'epic' would-be deep storyline? Ponies are supposed to be fun. Why can't we just have an adventure? That's fun? With ponies?

Aaahhhhhh this thing is going to die LONG before it appears in any actually playable form anyway.
>>
>>25516802
I think it's meant to be based (timewise) in that whole Puddinghead, Princess Platinum and whatever the pegasus general was called.
>>
>>25516855
Commander Hurricane
>>
>bumping this shit

Why?
>>
>>25514953
For an alpha it looks alright.
>>
>No one has posted the youtube link
>No one has posted the steam greenlight link
>No one has posted the alpha demo link
>>
>>25517652
Good. Let it die.
>>
>>25516802
Because everything about this fandom is >>>/trash/ it's so trash and autistic that they can't even understand what they enjoy about the show.
Seriously a fandom that was born out of joke, irony, fads, bandwagonning, delusion and dishonesty is prone to fail harder than anything.
>>
If you wanna make a pone game without being C&D don't fucking make Luna and Celestia into characters. Jesus.

Also the Voice acting in the trailer is horrible. Don't release a trailer like that.
>>
>>25517652
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gFH0ybTgihA
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=557627228
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YZwJNFeZIW0
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.