[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WHERE'S THE EPISODE WHERE IS IT I KNEW IT LEAKED BUT THE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: infinity% mad.png (628 KB, 1101x770) Image search: [Google]
infinity% mad.png
628 KB, 1101x770
WHERE'S THE EPISODE WHERE IS IT I KNEW IT LEAKED BUT THE USA PROXY'S DOING NOTHING I NEED TO SEE IT HELP ME
>>
File: tumblr_m7s476XFOW1rxjh0io1_500.png (295 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m7s476XFOW1rxjh0io1_500.png
295 KB, 500x333
>>25500175
It's just a cartoon, calm down
>>
You fucking murrifats, $2 is a lot of money for an eastern europoor like me but it's nothing for you. DO IT NOW!!!
>>
>>25500175
> YouTube
> Added Today
> From the newest

You're welcome.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mONREEdNy1E
>>
>>25500237
>>
>>25500175
Don't be a faggot, wait some hours and watch it together with the rest of /mlp/
>>
>>25500282
Yes. Refuse 1080p, no commercials, no watermark episode and watch my 144 p stream so I can get money from views.
>>
>>25500302
Just sync the Youtube video with the stream
>>
>>25500311
all discussion will start happening within 30 minutes
fuck off
>>
>>25500238
>Twilight can recording video and audio with magic

Holy shit
>>
>>25500238
RARARA ISNT GOING TO CUT IT ANYMORE FOR RARITY
>>
>>25500238
When did this happen?
>>
How was it?
>>
>>25500637
good/10
>>
>>25500335

Trixie and Celestia have both used this power before in situations where it's much less feasible they could have actually been recording

DYEWTS
>>
>>25500637

Legitimately one of the best songs in the entire 5 year history of the show
>>
>>25500700

I mean the episode itself.
>>
>>25500706

I know
That's what I got out of this episode. It's a nice little story, definitely one of the better of the series, but there's one particular song in the episode which I can guarantee is what it will be remembered for

The youtube link's higher up in this thread, go and watch it for yourself
>>
>>25500715

In other words, the episode itself was OK.

I think the episode itself is forgettable.

Also, it might just be me, but I don't rewatch episodes of shows.
>>
>>25500723

I never do either, but there are some episodes that leave an impression on me more than others
Crusaders of the Lost Mark is probably the latest episode to do so

Last week's episode is one I'd define as 'ok', this week's sits somewhere between good and great. It takes a few too many liberties with pony technology for my liking (I do realise that's an autistic complaint) and the tone doesn't quite sit in the comfy range, but it was definitely enjoyable and like I've said the song (the piano one at the end) was easily one of the best in the show's history
>>
Is it fair to say that MLP is the only thing keeping Discovery Family afloat?
>>
>>25500780
yeah, everything else they have on is shit anyway
>>
>>25500780

I wouldn't really call it 'afloat'
if anything, discovery family is killing the show's success
>>
>>25500480
Why not?
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.