[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it over? What does it mean? http://jobs.hasbro.com/job/P
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: again.png (18 KB, 951x314) Image search: [Google]
again.png
18 KB, 951x314
Is it over? What does it mean?

http://jobs.hasbro.com/job/Pawtucket-Sr_-Director,-Development-Girls-Franchise-Brand,-My-Little-Pony-Job-RI-02860/273801000/
>>
>>25468747
http://jobs.hasbro.com/mobile/job/Pawtucket-Franchise-Creative-Lead-My-Little-Pony-Job-RI-02860/245808200/

they started months ago

at a guess they are looking to create a side series to replace EQG once it wraps up naturally, as the main show will likely continue at least 2 years until the movie and it is too early to begin work on another show that won't happen until 2018
>>
I wonder if they had such a job before, and if they did, why is it vacant?

It would be nice to have someone overseeing all the different media so it tied together better.
>>
>>25468778
Difference between a creative lead and a senior director? All I got from this was "can talk merch to the creative lead."
>>
>>25468747
They gotta replace McCarthy with someone you know, she's not going to be creative director after season 6.

A lot of people thought it would be Larson or something but honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if it wasn't, he's a writer and maybe he's content with being a writer and doesn't want the difficult job of directing the whole show.

In short, no. I already knew something like this would happen because they need someone to replace McCarthy after she leaves.
>>
File: lead.png (112 KB, 916x1092) Image search: [Google]
lead.png
112 KB, 916x1092
Yeah, here were the requirements that were posted a few months ago for the creative lead. Again, this is probably some sort of facilitator and merch manager because of the decreased emphasis on storytelling.

>>25468784
See pic. If I'm reading it right, the person in this job touches everything from toy descriptions to the TV and everything in between. No splitting of the canon or continuity like with G4, because it's all going to come from one place.
>>
>>25468747
Don't work your Hasbro! Get a job at Disney.
>>
>>
>>25468747
Did McCarthy already get shitcanned, or what?
>>
>>25469406
But this time its true...
>>
>>25469441
She has a different job above this.
>>
>>25469467
That's what they said every time, faggot.

It's the boy that called wolf at this point.
>>
>>25469441

she got promoted.
>>
>>25468796
The creative lead comes up with the blue prints, or show bible and designs, and the senior director is in charge of the actual production process.
>>
>>25469482
The moral of that story being he was right eventually
>>
>>25469512
No, the moral of the story is if you keep doompauling over nothing, no one will take you seriously.
>>
>>25469497
She should be fired!
>>
>>25468747
In what universe would "we want someone for this job" suggest "this job doesn't exist and we're ending the project" ?
>>
File: tumblr_lz7vvsvIx61qzqnxxo1_500.gif (968 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lz7vvsvIx61qzqnxxo1_500.gif
968 KB, 500x375
>>25469523
The kid got fucking eated.

It's over.
>>
>>25470088
Wait, that's actually what OP meant by "it's over"? "it" = "the show"? I assumed "it" = "the reign of Meghan McCarthy".
>>
>>25470088
They're looking for a new Lauren Faust to start up MLP G5.
>>
>>25468801
Oh man i hope youre right. all these doompaulers saying the movie is the end of friendship is magic have me really down. Im not ready for pony to die ;_;
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.