[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which season did you start watching the show during? Which season
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: Cloudsdale S1-S5.gif (2 MB, 807x453) Image search: [Google]
Cloudsdale S1-S5.gif
2 MB, 807x453
Which season did you start watching the show during?

Which season is your favorite?
>>
>>25459473
Season 2, and that one is my favorite until I decide whether I like this season more or not for sure.
>>
>>25459473
The hiatus between Season 2 and 3

S2 is my favourite right now, but if they make a great finale S5 may take its place.
>>
>>25459473
Tail end of S1. I hooked on just before Best Night Ever aired. I hid my power level for about 4 days before I was caught. Nobody gave a shit, of course, but I still felt so fucking ashamed for those 4 days. Afterwards I stopped giving a shit.

S1, still. It's when all the characters are still new, it'll always have the best magic feeling to me.
>>
Started Season 1 shortly after it started airing. I'd have to say S2. I do have favorites in other seasons, but it's S2 with S1 close behind. S2 mainly because introduction of my favorite character Discord.
>>
>>25459473
I was lurking on /co/ and from all of the sudden ''NEW MLP THREAD''
>>
Started watching season one, around Bridle Gossip. S2 is my favorite.
>>
Started watching at the end of S2, and S2 is still the best. 5 is coming close though.
>>
Started right when the S2 finished, but at the moment I wasn't really into the fandom and I wasn't aware of the show airing times, just watched the episodes in YouTube. At last 2 months after I started watching it I discovered we would have S3 in a few months.
>>
The start
>>
>>25459473
Before S2

Assuming the AKR Ep and the finale are good then S5 will be my favorite
>>
>>25459473
Shortly before S4.

S5 so far>S4~S2>S1>S3 to be honest
>>
File: together!.png (177 KB, 671x423) Image search: [Google]
together!.png
177 KB, 671x423
>>25459473
>Which season did you start watching the show during?
Hiatus between s1 and s2.

>Which season is your favorite?
Overall season 1. My favorite episode is from s2 though.
>>
Knew about the horses since they were being posted all over /b/ and I just thought it was the shitposting flavor of the month and thought nothing more of it. A while later a friend came over for the weekend and I agreed to watch the new episode with her. It was The Last Roundup. Watching all the drama unfold from a third party point of view made me realize this horse business was serious business. We watched the rest of the episodes that weekend to get me caught up.

Favorite is still S1
>>
>>25459633
Also by now S1 but maybe it was related to the pony honeymoon phase and it's been a good while since I watched many S1 episodes, so maybe I should rewatch them now. S5 anyways has been excelent by now.
>>
>>25459473
1 Season.
>>
>>25459473
In June/July after season 2
>>
>>25459473
Season 1 is the best season ever!
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.