[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
They really consider him their hero, don't they? Weird that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: statue.gif (390 KB, 576x324) Image search: [Google]
statue.gif
390 KB, 576x324
They really consider him their hero, don't they? Weird that there's no statue of Cadance or Twilight.
>>
>>25447055
the crystal empire is dumb as shit to think spike is a hero.
>>
>>25447055
Spike will become the Crystal dragon guardian or some shit in the future, mark my words
>>
>>25447081
Well, look at who runs it
>>
>>25447093
no he won't, hopefully the writers will have spike die in the future.
>>
>>25447093
This isn't Dark Souls, calm down
>>
>>25447055
>hero
>Everybody shit on him in Princess Spike, even Cadance
That is more of a pity statue so he woudn't kill himself. Probably comissioned by Twilight who was the only one who saved the Empire.
>>
>>25447093
The only thing he will guard is his virginity and the bad reputation of his episodes.
>>
>>25447113
>Twilight who was the only one who saved the Empire.
I know the Spike hatefagging has gotten a little extreme lately but that's an outright lie and you know it.
>>
>>25447093
It's the only place that really gives him the time of day.
>>
>>25447113
>Everybody shit on him in Princess Spike
>Princess Spike
Found the problem.
>>
File: bait2.jpg (27 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
bait2.jpg
27 KB, 625x626
>>25447113
Nice job faggot
>>
>>25447348
How did none of them know what he did at the Equestria Games? He wasn't just "some dragon."
>>
>>25447516
Because Princess Spike was a shit episode written by a guy who likely never watched any of the other preceding episodes. That's why.
>>
>>25447528
It reminded me of that comic with the SJW dragon girl that was obsessed with Sombra but had no clue who Spike was. It was amazingly bad.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.