[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Freeze spell always looked over-powered. How do you nerf it?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: FREEZE.jpg (42 KB, 633x431) Image search: [Google]
FREEZE.jpg
42 KB, 633x431
Freeze spell always looked over-powered. How do you nerf it?
>>
>>25438431
by making her more and more aroused the longer it lasts
>>
Decrease PP amount and number of turns it's in effect
>>
>>25438431
DE please.
>>
>>25438431
Diminishing returns.
The longer a pony is exposed to it, the more resistant they become.
>>
>>25438431
It clearly burns mana as it goes on.

The issue is alicorns have deep mana pools so she can use it for a lot longer.

Look at how fucking long Cadance kept up the shield spell in the Crystal Kingdom. Or even in the Canterlot Wedding, with Shining's knowledge of how to cast the spell and Cadance's mana combined they were able to blast all the changelings away, despite Cadance being imprisoned in the mine for so long.

I think a regular unicorn would exhaust themselves way faster. Twilight was straining but she clearly wasn't exhausting herself.
>>
>>25438431
>>25438491
>Frozen/Stop status being afflicted to your characters in any game makes you mad enough to almost cry.
>>
>>25438431
Make it a joke

Doesn't work on shit on fire, near fire or hot things Sounds like a good way to flirt on a hot mare
>>
Have someone who isn't frozen slap her horn.
>>
>>25438467
ok. we need some green about twilight getting turned on more the longer she uses the freeze spell. any writefag up to it?
>>
>>25438627
Twilight froze the writefags.
>>
>>25438705
And muh dick
>>
>>25438627
It's actually weird how little r34 there is using the freeze spell or even the normal telekinesis for bondage on their own. It restrains without the need for the extra rope/chains/leather.
>>
>>25438736
She would freeze your dick for something like orgasm denial.
Or freeze it while you were erect. All day perhaps. I think she can do a feat such as that because she said she never did it on so many ponies in the episode.
>>
>>25438431
They already established a weakness. Twi needs to concentrate to hold the spell. While she's using the spell she's completely open for attack
>>
>>25438431
She was unfing so hard having all that control
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.