[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
MLPFEMTORPG: NPC's are People Too Edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 87
Thread images: 13
File: mlpfmtorpg-2.0_core UNOFFICIAL.jpg (3 MB, 1200x2559) Image search: [Google]
mlpfmtorpg-2.0_core UNOFFICIAL.jpg
3 MB, 1200x2559
>2 0 Rules
goo gl/GZeKHu
>2 0 Multiclasses
goo gl/3Gzb5Z

>1 4 rules
goo gl/jyvXV
>1 4 Multiclasses
goo gl/6Tvgb

>Expanded Racials 3 5 (New Release!)
goo gl/LdJNFf

>OP Image:
goo gl/IpKEC
>optional dice-bot script
http://jsbin com/amemah/latest

>ooc chat
http://cytu be/r/Pretendhorse_Playhouse
>Alternate Chat
http://cytu be/r/mlprpg
This is where everyone is! Stop by and say hi!

>IRC:
Channel is #MLPRPG
Host is Rizon
http://client01 chat mibbit com/?channel= is the recommended client No downloads needed! Its all browser based!
>>
File: clock55.jpg (39 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
clock55.jpg
39 KB, 1024x768
>>25356875
>The future is called 'perhaps,' which is the only possible thing to call the future. And the only important thing is not to allow that to scare you.

Calling sheets for the 55th session of TIMEQUEST

Previous session: https://desustorage.org/mlp/thread/25194079
>>
>>25356934
http://pastebin.com/zfGK7ALa
>>
File: StoneAge.jpg (202 KB, 768x898) Image search: [Google]
StoneAge.jpg
202 KB, 768x898
>>25356934
http://pastebin.com/suUANz89
>>
File: Khorne Seal of Approval.png (141 KB, 403x403) Image search: [Google]
Khorne Seal of Approval.png
141 KB, 403x403
>>25356875
http://pastebin.com/uMeKkzmM
>>
>>25356934
>25356934
http://pastebin.com/0DRyArfZ
>>
>YEAR: 1 BE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t5uzOzk4U9g

Last time on Timequest, the time travelers had successfully traveled to the distant past before Equestria's founding to learn more of the Order of Eon that held the key to the future's destruction. Upon arrival, Fang fled, pursued closely by Sterling, Twilight, and Luke.

Meanwhile, the other settled a dispute between a traveling Earth Pony and Pegasi soldier, the Earth pony allowed to flee while Honey interrogated the Pegasi, revealed as Sergeant Gale of Pegasopolis. Upon the hill at the cave entrance, the others convene to determine their path.

>referring to last session posts for starting off this game
>>25357111
As you try and navigate the forest, you feel the car hit a few trees on the sides due to some sharper than usual turns, Sterling bashfully rolling up the window as you tell her it's removing heat. "My apologies, I didn't know it could escape on its own... hey!" She shouts as you as you put down yours to talk to Twilight, "What about thou, why dost thou get to put yours down?!"

As you mention to Twilight about Crumple, she pauses, "...alright, touche, I guess we can come up with something. Say its possessed or magically enchanted..."

She lowers herself down to your side, barely dodging the trees as she flies along side, "I think we're getting pretty far away from the others by now. I just wish I knew where Fang was going."

Sterling looks out the window, "What if she's going home?"

"She doesn't even remember home."

"Everyone remembers home."

>Cart is progressing through the forest alright but building snow and thick trees make it difficult to keep up with Fang's trail. To try and keep on her, roll for the cart.
>>
>>25357131
>>25356951
Steel immediately picks up on your guilt. "You don't need to feel bad. It just happened, it's no one's fault but the windigoes."

He nods, "And yes, that's what we learned after Equestria was founded. Evidently they feed off of rage and hatred, and brewed mistrust among the three tribes for decades as sustenance. Their cold killed many of us in the progress. It wasn't until we all learned that hate wasn't the answer that we were able to vanquish them."

He looks up at the clouds, "They prey on creatures with an abnormal amount of hatred. We should be mostly ignored."

Boo cringes, "Onyxia, I know you wouldn't. That's not who I was yellin' at..."

>>25356967
Screech rubs his chin with his wing, "Ah yeah, good point. You guys could probably bury it in the snow once we get there. If it wasn't for Crumple, Nightmare Moon would have never known where to search for it."

As you pick up the radio, you hear static before her voice comes in clear
>"Nero, we're still tracking her down: she got a pretty good lead on us and she went into a dense forest. I have no idea what her game is but if we keep on moving we should catch sight of her here before long.... what? Sterling I heard your idea, it's not... Nero doesn't... okay, okay, fine!"

>she sighs into the radio. "Sterling wants me to tell you she thinks she might be going home. Even though she doesn't know where home is."
>>
>>25357140
>>25356977
As you release the shrunken pegasi, you see him lookin at Crumple in fear as he's released. He blows out a little bit of a scorch mark along his feathered helmet before looking back at Crumple. His eyes are teary and red, and his face dripping with anger, staring at the sight of the giant Crumple as it continues to humiliate him and threaten him.

"As odd as your tongue is, demon, I understood that last part...Sergeant Gale. My name is Sergeant Gale, of one of the great nation of Pegasopolis... and what you speak of is not a hostage, but a slave." he grits his teeth, trying to regain some of his pride, "I will not be your servant. My people are starving to death, I beg of you, release me of this curse and let me go to find them food."

>>25357140
>>25357111
>In reference to Twilight's conversation with Nero
Twilight turns to the walkie talkie in her hoof as it blares with Nero's voice. Twilight hurriedly answers into it.
"Nero, we're still tracking her down: she got a pretty good lead on us and she went into a dense forest. I have no idea what her game is but if we keep on moving we should catch sight of her here before long..."

Sterling reaches over Luke as he drives, "Tis that the Emperor? Tell him my suggestion, Princess."

"What? Sterling I heard your idea, it's not..."

"I have a really good feeling, I would like it shared. Prithee."

"Nero doesn't..."

"PRITHEEE!" She shouts over Luke.

"Okay, okay, fine!" Twilight sighs deep into the radio, "Sterling wants me to tell you she thinks she might be going home. Even though she doesn't know where home is."
>>
>>25357131
"Cuz I needed to argue with twilight" Luke duly answers and then notices Sterling putting hers back down to talk to twilight "Hay c'mon lower th- y'know what fuck I gotta feeling we're gonna be arguing with Twilight a lot anyways. i'm just gonna turn the heat off." Luke does so, then after he gets increasingly frustrated with the incumbered speed of his car't. He steps out to knock the snow off his tires and dowse them with some vodka to keep the snow from collecting.

He gets back in a puts his hoof back on the pedal.
[1d10+1]
>Child of gaia
>>
>>25357179
"I do not care where she is going, so much as I want to know why she is going there, and in such a hurry. If she ends up corrupting the eras again in her haste or ignorance, it will be a great nuisance to Me. Follow her, and find out. And do something about Lukewarm's cart."
>>25357140
"A good idea, if we cannot find a safe place to store it within the city itself."
>>25356951
"What cape?" Nero asks as Onyxia suggests using Steel's cape with Crumple.
>>
timebears
>>
>>25357179
Luke participates in shouting at twilight with Sterling. "What the fuck! When did we get walkie talkies. And why didn't I get one! I'm the team's wild card over here I think I should have a walkie talkie."
>>
File: 1357103992033.gif (1020 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1357103992033.gif
1020 KB, 200x200
>>25357289
he's right
>>
>>25357140
"Yea, I hope so."
Onyxia comments as Steel looks at the clouds.

"He wouldn't do that either now."
She remarks to Boo.

>>25357261
"This one."
Onyxia says, holding a portion of the cape out to the side with her hoof.
"I think I saw you in the room with Chitus when I used it on him."
>>
>>25357179
Emotionlessly, Crumple stares back. Honey, however, has a smile with some mixed feelings.

"Heh. You've got some fight to you after all. Good, means this place won't be so damn boring. Alright, I'll let you go back to whatever shit you've got."
Honey pauses, waiting for his response, before she says more through Crumple.
"BUT! I did win, and you're not owing up. So if you won't do as this winner says, then I'll just have to take another kind of pay."
The jaws on Crumple open, and snap at Gale to break one of his tiny wings.
"That's for not owing up."
The jaws snap again until the other wing breaks.
"And THAT'S for attacking me, you stupid motherfucker!"

It is after breaking his wings that Honey let's Gale grow back to regular size.
"I think that makes us even, now. Get the fuck out of here."

>>25357261
With Gale taken care of, Crumple turns to Nero.
"Hey Emps, we ready to leave yet? I'm done with this sorry sack of crap."
>>
>>25357345
"I saw you vanish, but not how. What exactly does it do?" Nero says looking at it.
>>
>>25357388
"It holds stuff, in a sense. Like a separate pocket area around it."

>>25357140
("I know you said you'd like to keep it a secret, but we can't risk any running around changing up the future here.")
She whispers apologetically to Steel.
>>
>>25357255
Sterling gives a small gasp, "Oh! Right. Apologies, Sir Luke." She picks herself out of the way, and starts rolling up her window again right after she sees you turn the heat off.

The vodka you pour out over the wheels helps to melt the ice and keep your wheels from freezing over but as you stick your head out the window to do so, a wayward branch cracks against the windshield and and the slickness of the vodka covered wheels begins to send you swerving. Twilight gasps, "Luke, hold on!"

[1d10+2] Telekinesis

>>25357261
>"Right, sounds like a plan." You hear the sounds of a crack and rough sounds of snow being tossed about, "And trust me, trying!"

Screech chuckles, smirking at Boo. "Oh, I'm full of them."
Boo rolls his eyes, "And full of unwarranted self-importance. I mean, what a brilliant plan: Let's bury it. A brain-dead pirate could come up with that."

>>25357345
"As I said, they feed on hatred. I see little emerging among our group compared to the tribes." Steel replies before turning your head 'menacingly' towards Boo and Screech.

"And no promises. I have to admit their screams of anguish were amusing enough to try it again."

>>25357261
>>25357345
Steel holds their cape aloft, "He did but I haven't shared the details yet. Back when I still possessed my staff, I enchanted my cape with a spell that could let it enter what I refer to as 'the shadowscape'. It is a reflection of our world in which my cape may send myself or others, made up of light and sounds a short distance from the cape as an origin. Onyxia and I fought Chitus within it before he transformed."
>>
>>25357440
("It is okay, do not apologize. It was bound to reveal itself eventually, and something tells me I have bigger worries now than its secrecy.")

>>25357440
>>25357310
Twilight struggles as her horn goes bright to help stabilize, "Nero gave me this one! I didn't think to bring more!"

>""I do not care where she is going, so much as I want to know why she is going there, and in such a hurry. If she ends up corrupting the eras again in her haste or ignorance, it will be a great nuisance to Me. Follow her, and find out. And do something about Lukewarm's cart."

"Right, sounds like a plan. And trust me, trying!"

>>25357371
Gale at first seems grateful when he hears you are letting him go. "I... thank you. I am grateful."

But then, as you turn your jaws towards snapping both of his wings, he cries out in agony after each bite, holding his crippled means of flight in his hooves as he wails throughout the vast snowy wastes. "AAAAAAAAGH! My wings!"

He regrows to his normal size, flailing on the ground as he he holds his wings, "My wings! Gaaah... I-I cannot feel either of them! Raagh, the pain!"

He turns to you, eyes red and stained with tears as he grits through his teeth, "Damn you! DAMN YOU! WHY!?"
>>
>>25357440
"Like a storage crystal?" Nero asks, holding up one of the two purple gemstones he uses to store his vast collection of items.

"Such that you didn't turn invisible, you were pulled into an extra-dimensional space?"
>>
>>25357446
"Let's hope the windigoes don't have any attraction to fear either."
Onyxia says with a giggle after the head turn.

>>25357455
("Oh, right, the Order. I'm sure we'l figure out what happened with them, right?")

>>25357462
"Something like that. Its more of a shadow though, since we cold still see everything around us normally."

>>25357462
>>25357446
"Yea, all of that. And its pretty secure, Chitus couldn't get out of it until Steel sent him back out near the end of the fight."
>>
>>25357541
>>25357446
"So in practice it renders us invisible? How interesting." Nero says waving His hoof so that His chariot vanishes into a storm of golden particle into the gemstone in his hoof.

"We'll travel within this shadowscape then. I trust it is safe?"
>>25357455
>>25357371
Nero turns back as Crumple asks that question, and the Pegasus screams in agony.

"If you are done tormenting the locals, then yes. Come here."
>>25357446
"Do not belittle his small contribution, Boo. It is good that he is at least trying to make himself of some use."
>>
>>25357446
Between holding his bottle of vodka in one hoof and the steering wheel in the other Luke struggles to keep the car't from crashing. "whoa-whoAoAo fuck. I can't let go Sterling. It's up to you, to turn the heat on." He says a tad melodramatically. Luke feels the wheels steady after Twilight lends her telekenesis. He keeps his hoof on the wheel steady.
[1d10+1]
>child of gaia

Luke pops his head out the window "Thanks twilight! But don't think this gets you off the hook, now pass me the radio I need to a have a word with our lord and savior" he says with sarcastic contempt. He punctuates the thought by visibly taking a swig from his bottle. And then passes the bottle to Sterling.
>>
>>25357609
"Its safe. Nothing outside can see or affect us."
>>
>>25357609
Just as Crumple is about to step towards Nero, the pegasus just HAD to make more noise.
"Hold that thought."

>>25357455
"I just told you why, you idiot. So I guess I'll have to tell you again."
Crumple stomps back over to Gale.
"Instead of leaving me alone like the other guy, instead you try to fucking stab me. And I didn't do shit. And after kicking your ass, you wouldn't give the winner what they wanted? You're not even good enough to shoot in the head."

"In fact, you should be lucky I only broke your wings. Last one with wings who did that; I ripped them off and shoved them down his throat until he choked to death."
Crumple looks down at Gale, emotionlessly.
"Now I'm turning around and leaving your sorry ass here. You can either keep crying like a bitch, go home as much of a stallion as you fucking can, or you can follow us and do as I say. Honestly, I don't give a shit what you choose, but at least with me, you'll be out of the cold and safe from anything who might want an easy meal. And from that fight, you're as easy as the cheapest of whores."
Crumple kicks a bit of snow on him, then turns around and leaves, ignoring Gale unless he were to take the third option.

>>25357609
"Okay, NOW I'm done with the fucking locals," Crumple says as he stomps up to Nero.
"So which way to wherever the hell we're going?"
>>
>>25357660
"Excellent."
>>25357746
"If you've no objections we're gathering everyone into your machine, and hiding them within Steel's cape. From there we're heading to the Earth Pony Capital."

"Luke, Twilight, and Sterling are going after Fang, but should remain in contact with radios. Speaking of which."

A small portal opens above Nero's hoof, dropping out another walkie-talkie.

"Take this."
>>
>>25357777
"Well not big on the whole 'hiding' shit, but anyplace might be better than here with that sad excuse for a stallion over there. Seriously, I break his fucking wings and he cries like the world is ending."

As Nero holds the walkie-talkie, Honey flies over to shrink it down, take it, and return back to the warm cockpit of Crumple quickly.
"Shit its cold out there."

>>25357660
>>25357777
"Alright you two, get in line. Time you two rode in style for once."
>>
>>25357541
Boo and Screech both back off from Steelnyxia, Boo audibly gulping, "Okay, Onyxia? I think metal-head's kind of a bad impression on you."

Steel smirks, "I would hope so."

Steel nods your head, "And, yes. I do not know where Sight lived in the Republic but I could point him out anywhere. Surely he'll have answers."

>>25357541
>>25357462
>>25357609
"Very correct, Onyxia. And, yes, in effect: I use it for storage as well, but this cape is how I evaded detection from Celestia's and Garfield's army for a year. It is safe enough to trust Onxyia and my life to it."

"I travel within it frequently. I prefer outside of it, as its reflection only extend about a 100 feet from the cape, but nothing in the real world can affect us in there. So long as we know what direction we are heading, we can fly as quickly as needed."

>>25357609
Boo moans, "Ah, what? Come on, Emps, I help out too."
"Like when?" Screech retorts
"Like... lots of stuff! I don't know, you want a list or something?"

>>25357634
Sterling gasps, looking at the dash, "But... but I do not know this futuristic gadgetry! I could barely tell the means of rolling up the window." She narrows her gaze, "But I accept the challenge. Have at thee!"
[1d10] Random buttons till heat.

Twilight sighs as she manages to keep the car steady using her magic with Luke struggling with the wheel, "Off the hook for what?! All I did was come prepared! And you can't talk to him right now, you're driving! It's against the law to drive distracted or under the influence of... hey! Is that VODKA!? You can't drive with ALCOHOL, Luke!"

As you argue with Twilight, you suddenly see a shadow appear in front of you from the tree lines appear from nowhere, the pony-like figure staring at your headlights as you come straight on at her. Twilight gasps, "OH GODS!"
>>
>>25357928
>>25357746
Gale groans in pain, struggling to stand as his eyes water and wings begin to drip blood on the snow. "How dare you? I... you were a demon! You would have threatened my kin if I did not engage, what was I supposed to do?" He struggles to stand, the pain almost sending him into shock.

"I cannot even return home... the clouds of Pegasopolis are as distant to me now as the stars... I have no choice." He shuts his eyes, kneeling while grinding his teeth, every other word filled with venom. "I... I submit. I must return home. Give me your orders and I will follow. Whatever you would have me do, demon," he grunts, "I... feel I need care for my wings. Please."

He struggle to fall in line behind you as you ascend the hill.

>>25357777
>>25357746
>>25357541
>>25357851
With a plan set, Steel uses his and Onyxia's hooves to flutter the cape over every individual one or two at a time, a sudden flurry of darkness overtaking their vision as you are all brought to the shadowy reflection of the world, all things within a fair distance replicated perfectly within but their physical forms feeling as thin as a veil.

"I think this is the most number of ponies I've ever held within it at one time." Steel comments after granting entry to the world, "Welcome, I suppose."

Crumple lets down the boarding ramp for all those that entered in, granting them access to the woodsy, comfortably temperate inner sanctum of Crumple.

Boo and Screech shudder as they board, "Glad to be back out of the Midnight Zone there."
"It's called the shadowscape." Steel comments as he comes aboard, missing their reference to a show. He looks about the innards of Crumple, "I have to admit I did not know what to expect. But I did not expect this."

>NOTE: When Honey tries to shrink the time machine, it sparks blue and rejects either the ray or the aura within Crumple.
>>
>>25357609
>>25357928
>misinterpreted Nero's meaning
>Change Boo's and Screech's lines to

"...aw, I guess. Just sayin', doesn't mean he has to get a big head about it either. I don't do that when I do awesome stuff."
Screech turns at him with a look that seems to scream 'are you fucking serious'.
Boo blushes. "...alright maybe some times but I'm getting bet-"
"BS."
>>
>>25357928
"What? No he's not."
Onyxia says dismissively to Boo.

"Do you know if he'd formed the Order by now?"

>>25357851
>>25357936
Onyxia takes slow steps after she's shrunk to get inside Crumple, the size difference a bit of a throw off.
As they step inside, she looks around curiously.
"Yea, this is what Crumple is like? I thought he was a robot. This looks like a forest in here."
She questions after Steel.
>>
>>25357962
Nero raise an eyebrow in mock contempt.

"There is nothing wrong with pride. If anything you two should be striving to live up to the standards of the company you are keeping."

The king says with encouragement as He heads through the cape.
>>25357936
>>25357660
"Does this shadowscape have anything to do with your Order?" Nero asks Steel as he walks into Crumple, another portal opening as he tosses a radio to him as well.
>Thus making four people with one. Nero, Honey, Twilight, Steelnyxia.

"This will let you keep in contact with us should we become seperated. Equestrian machinery is amazing isn't it?"
>>25357936
Nero looks around Crumple Zone, amused.

"This machine continues to look titanic from a breezie's proportions. It is little wonder she carries herself with such bravado."
>>
>>25357928
"Hah! Law??" Luke oozes with derision "You think they have laws about driving under the influence around here Twilight? What is a yeoman dirt pony gonna total his carrot cart going 2 miles per hour with his fucking latern on. 'Well shucks grandpapy better lay off the distilled corn mash. This girl's packin two whole donkeys of horsepower' Besides I drive better than I'm drunk, it's either this or I'm driving with a headache that could split a mountain in two and you don't wanna see my roadrage. In fact It's safer like this. In my years driving I've never unintentionally hit a pony while under the influence- OH FUCK!"

Upon noticing the pony straight ahead Luke frantically spins the wheel swerving to not hit the pony.
[1d10+1] to not go terribly wrong.
>>
>>25357936
With everyone inside Crumple, Honey gets her remote out as she decides to travel through Crumple to greet everyone for once.

A door slides open and there stands Honey in her fish-scale pilot outfit. She lifts the upper part of the skull-helmet up and gives a sigh.
"Well, welcomea to my home."

She smiles at Boo and Screech. She then looks at Gale with a smug smirk.
"Smart choicea."

>>25358000
She looks at Onyxia, raising a brow.
"Wait...whoa the fuck werea you again? Are youa that...Steel stallion? Pffft, what dida Onyx do to youa?"

>>25358033
Honey smirks at Nero's compliments to her warmachine.
"And the sizea isn't just for show. But youa seen what this babya can do."

"So whicha way, Emps? I cana set this to go wherever with thisa," she says, waving the remote around a bit.
>>
>>25358033
Onyxia puts the walkie-talkie into her bag.
"I wouldn't call them amazing, these are a common kid's toy."

>>25358064
"Its me, Honey. Well, both of us... Its a confusing story."
>>
>>25358064
"Northwest, and we shouldn't be flying long."

Nero says, looking to the pegasi.

"I thought you said you were done playing? Why have you taken a captive?" Nero asks with mild seriousness.
>>25358103
"The merchant who sold it to me explained it was of a higher caliber then most such devices, not that that makes any difference to Me. It allows one to speak, audibly, over an amazingly great distance. That is amazing to me, however common place it may be to you."
>>
>>25358103
"Well, seemsa like we've got timea. So you cana tell me all about howa...you are insidea Steel?"
Her tone sounded very unsure when saying this.
"I thoughta Steel was a stallion, froma his voice."

>>25358142
>>25357936
"No flying?! Area you fucking kidding me?"
Begrudgingly, Honey has Crumple walk Northwest.

"I gavea him a choice: either go home, laya there for somethinga to eat, or come witha me like I wanted. Amazing whata happens when you break a few things, Emps; you should trya it sometime next timea somepony is a pain in the assa."
>>
>>25358186
"He is. And, I'm not really inside him. There was, a thing, and then we sorta, fused."
>>
>>25358186
"I meant the flight would not take long." Nero corrects.

"And drop him off when we arrive in the Earth Pony capital, I have no intentions of recruiting yet another pony, much less one of such questionable merit."
>>
>>25358218
"Huh...wella alrighty then."
Honey gives a shrug, then smiles.
"Oh hey! Whilea you're here, how abouta those robot shit I tolda ya I'd give? Coulda give Crumple a little extra banga for his bangs?"

>>25358228
"...oh. Wella be more clear nexta time, sheesh."

"Hmm...nah. I kinda of made it where he couldn't goa home, I guess? I dunno, but ifa he's gonna be staying here, I'lla put him to work. So justa shut up and go along witha it; I know whata I'm doing."
>>
>>25358296
"Do not tell Me when to be silent. And what use could you possibly have for a broken-winged pegasus? And what will you do with him afterwards, you risk altering the timeline the longer he is on board this machine." Nero asks more with curiosity then hostility.
>>
>>25358296
"Oh yea, we've been running through time so fast I almost forgot about that."
Onyxia looks around Crumple's interior.
"I think, but this is little different than the outside. How come its like a garden in here?"
>>
>>25358352
"Well, he'sa from this time, righta? He mighta know stuff wea need to know. Since Fang jumpeda ship on us and shita."
She rolls her eyes at the whole 'alterting timeline' comment.
"...haven'ta we been doing that thisa whole time? Why do youa care now? We fuckeda up that, so might as wella do whatever the fuck we want."

>>25358357
"Well, whena I rescued my people from Obshitious, theya woke up in Crumple and dida all this."
She looks around smiling.
"It isa very claming, so I haven'ta burned it all. Plus, ita was a gift from thema, so...be kind ofa mean to do that."
>>
File: panic.gif (308 KB, 400x229) Image search: [Google]
panic.gif
308 KB, 400x229
>>25358000
Boo shakes his head, "No way, I know crazy. Trust me I've seen plenty of it over the last week. Just you wait, before you know it Onyxia, that guy will have you kidnapping innocent bats and tying them up. Like some kind of weird obsession where he gets off on the misery of others."

Steel rolls your eyes for you. "Not to my knowledge. He always told me he only founded it just after Equestria was united. This winter was dispelled by then."

>>25358059
Sterling successfully manages to get the heat back on, smiling, "I am victorious! Well played, cart. And see, Princess? He is a better drive while intoxicated."

"THAT IS JUST A MYTH!" She shouts, "And, well, just because they haven't been invented yet doesn't mean they don't exist! The cart comes from our time so our times laws apply! I think... is visiting another time like visiting a foreign country or.... damn it Luke, watch out!

>1
You feel the car slam into something and a figure go flying far into the forest, Twilight and Sterling screeching as the car suddenly takes a bad turn into a snow bank, crashing to a full stop as your air bags deploy and the engine sputters. Sterling's face slams hard into it, shaking her head as she looks at the bag that's emerged. "Oooooh, you car has pillows? This device grows more and more wondrous every ride."

Twilight crashes down in the snow, gasping as she sees a figure fallen in the snow with a green cloak covering her. "Luke, WHAT were you saying about not hitting anypony?!?" She flies over towards the fallen body, her face frantic and red as Sterling helps crawl out.

"Oh my... oh my... okay, Luke, DON'T panic. We've been here not even an HOUR, and we may have killed some poor past pony and drastically altered the future, but we can fix this! C'mon, move move move..."
[1d10+2] Heal
>>
>>25358426
>>25358000
"Oh, really? In that case, hell yeah, who's awesome Screech?" Boo asks
Screech groans, "We're awesome."
"Sorry about the pirate crack . It was a pretty good plan. Hell you go through with it, I'll draw the map."

Screech chuckles, "Uh, we're trying to keep up, trust me sir, just... not exactly an easy thing to do with you guys."

>>25358033
>>25358000
"They helped me to discover it. I had a little skill in magic before I first received my staff, but with it and guidance of my brothers I was able to complete the cape to connect to it. I was the only one who knew how to enter it though... well, as I knew anyhow. Clearly I do not know everything there is about my own order."

He looks at the walkie talkie as you pass it to them, "Instant communication... incredible indeed. I saw one of these in Onyxia's parents home. It usually requires wires, doesn't it?"

>>25358064
Boo and Screech smile as they make themselves comfy on one of your pieces of fungi furniture, "Nice digs. We only got a short ride in this thing on the way back from Obsidious' hideout but it's good to be back."

Gale turns up to her, anger filling his eyes. "It's not as though I had many..." he turns to look around at the assortment of the party members. "Fanged parodies of true pegasi, a walking armor shaped as a mare, the most bizarre Earth Pony I have ever met," he turns to you, now his own size. "And some sort of... butterfly pony that magically commands a living fortress of iron. Is there not a normal one among you?"

>>25358064
>>25358000
"That's what I was thinking. It's so... serene. Not like Honey at all." Steel comments on the forest design.

As Honey points out their combined state, Steel grumbles and you can feel him tensing up as she points out his mare-ly design
"...we're... not quite sure. Something happened. There is no need to point it out quite so.. like that."
>>
>>25358436
>>25358186
>>25358218
Steel growls. "I AM a stallion. I just... look, like Onyxia right now. It's not necessarily a mare's body, it's more like... and, if anything I'm inside Onyx... no, wait. Just. Forget I said anything. We're not inside of each other."

He pauses, Onyxia able to feel his blush. "Can we end this particular part of the conversation."

>>25358228
>>25358186
"It is as she said, ground-pounder." Gale looks at Nero, "I would have gladly retreated home had your demon not broken both my wings... which I am still very much in pain from."

Gale's eyes shrink, "The EARTH CAPITAL!? You cannot drop me off there, they will arrest or kill me on sight as a spy! The smell of those turd-farmers is bad enough without suffering in one of their shoddily constructed prisons."

>>25358296
>>25358228
>>25358218
Within the confines of Crumple Zone, the war machine floats up into the airspace of the shadowy world, shooting off northwest as given by the Earth Pony's directions, invisible in the safety of this dark dimension.

A bit of time passes since their departure from the ice cavern they arrived in. Through the cock-pit of Crumple, Honey can start to see the shades of traveling carts below, signs, roads, indications that they are approaching civilization. The party can tell that Earth Republic's outskirts of the capital have been reached, as Boo gives a loud yawn as he slumps on a piece of greenery. "We there yet?"
>>
>>25358425
"Oh, so this is what a breezie home would look like? It looks nice, surprising that it fits so well in here."

>>25358426
"You're worrying too much Boo, we're not going to start kidnapping ponies."

"So when we find him it'd be before the Order. ...Would he still be able to help us then?"
She questions.

>>25358436
"Usually, but wireless ones were starting to get more spread around. They need to be close to each other though, so still wired in a sense."

>>25358436
>>25358457
Onyxia stifles a small chuckle at feeling Steel stumble over his words all flustered.

>>25358457
Onyxia finally takes notice of the pegasus at hearing his protests now that everyone is closed together inside Crumple, worried at both his condition and what he's saying.
("Did the tribes hate each other that much to do that sort of thing just on sight?")
She whispers to Steel.
>>
>>25358425
"Because, we've created a fortress in the Modern Era I have no intention of losing. My Heart, my wife, My city, Onyxia's parents, and Ug's fortunes all rest there. I have no intention of losing those to your recklessness. If you intend to keep him prisoner, then you shall take responsibility for him. And I will decide his fate after all this is over."
>>25358436
Nero smiles at Boo.

"I don't expect you to keep up with us as warriors. All I expect of you is the greatest nobility of which you are capable. That, and that you do not make fools of yourselves."
>>25358436
Nero joins the bats on the couch.

"Anything else I should know about this shadowscape?"
>>25358457
>>25358457
Nero looks to the pegasus.

"Do not insult Me by presuming I am an earth pony. Who we are is of no concern to you. What is of concern to you is your own life. If you wish to keep it, you will keep silent about all that you see and here while traveling with us."
>>25358457
Nero looks at the screen from the couch.

"It occurs to Me we really have no reason to disembark until we are at the asylum. We are completely undetectable."
>>
>>25358426
Luke's frustrated screams are muffled by the air balloon, but then it pops very loudly in both their faces "My car't!! Luke stuffs the balloon back into his compartment and rushes out the car't

"Aahhhh fuck. Aaaaahhhh Fuck! No.. Oh Celestia I hope nothing's broken." Luke puts his hooves on his head trying not to freak out. At Twilight's comment he bursts "This is the one fucking exception! If you weren't distracting me I would of noticed her sooner.. aawwwwww shit this baaaaad. I don't even have insurance." His eyeballs pucker and then shoot open in distress, He rushes over to Twilight Sparkle busy healing the pony "What! Don't do that, she might sue! I think we just need to cut our losses and carry on, and maybe.. stuff her in my trunk."
>>
>>25358436
"Enjoy ita while you cana, boys," Honey says to Boo and Screech, though happily rather than threateningly.

She boths at both of Gale's wings.
"And nowa we have a wingless pegasusa. So welcome to Cluba Not-Normal."\

>>25358457
"Hey! I cana be plenty 'serene.' Ita is just easier to shoot and crusha everything first instead ofa later."

"No no, I wanna keep going!"
Honey is grinning like a mischievous kid at this.

Honey shrugs at Gale uncaringly.
"Then youa shouldn't have tried toa stab me."

Honey looks at Boo, slightly unamused.
"Oh, don'ta you start that. Glitch dida that one time, and Ia turned his hovercar arounda. I will turn this robota around if you starta."

>>25358584
"Yeah...it isa very nice whena I got used to it. Thoughta is would get in the jointsa and shit, but it doesn't."

>>25358587
"Pffft, no youa won't. He's my captive, Emps. I'ma already going to leta him go when thisa is over. Not likea he's some screeching griffon."
>>
>>25358677
"If I want him dead, he will die. And he may well require it, if his presence here will alter time. A relatively easy thing to check."

Nero says materializing a bottle of wine and a glass.

"Do you want any?" he says casually, pouring himself a glass.
>>
>>25358726
"Ahh, you'rea worrying too much," Honey says, giving a single wave of her hoof through the air.

Honey looks at the wine, thinking for a moment.
"Ifa you're offering, then whata the hell, might as wella. But if there's somethinga off with it...."
>>
>>25358794
"If there is, well its Celestia's wine, so you'll know who to blame."

Nero says humorously, materializing another glass and pouring Honey one, the bottle dissipating.

"And I'm simply being prudent, it makes no sense to go into this sort of thing without a plan. If it influences your behavior at all, keep in mind the Breezies are in the modern era as well."
>>
>>25358825
>modern

In Lukewarm's era*
>>
>>25358825
Honey gives an audible exhale, slightly annoyed, at the thought of blaming Celestia more.
"Becausea she clearly hasn't fuckeda up my life enough," Honey says...not as humorously as she takes the glass.

"I haven'ta planned all that much, anda everything has worked out finea with me."
As she brings it up, Nero's comment of the Breezies stop her. She stares at him dead on, giving a blink before speaking.
"I think I knowa what could affecta them."

With that, Honey tilts the glass back and audibly slurps the wine, her lack of etiquette making itself known.
>>
>>25358584
Boo points at his eyes, then at Onyxia, "You say that but I got my eye on you."

"He must know something. If he made it immediately after Equestria was founded, he must have been making preparations long before hoof. He has to be able to help us."

>Walkie
"Still, I thought they had a limitation to the connection. That they are discovering to use it without one... it is as I said, impressive. I feel I may still prefer the mail though. Feels more natural."

As you ask about the tribes' hatred of each other, he shakes his head, "Almost. There is just enough reason to all three of the tribes to avoid slaughtering one of the other tribes' ponies on sight lest they start an all out war, but the tension and hatred runs deep in this time. If it were Unicornia, we would imprison him, at the least."

>>25358587
Boo chuckles, "You know me, noble and refined as shit. I'm just trying to help Screech keep up."
"And I'M trying to see he doesn't make too big a fool of himself." Screech retorts

Gale mutters, "You don't have wings, or horn. If you aren't an Earth Pony I'm not sure what else that makes you." He nods his head, "But, I concede... I wish to live. I will remain silent until someone demands otherwise.

As you ask about the shadowscape, Steel says, "Only that the 100-foot radius is more than just a barrier on sight: if you try to move beyond 100 feet of the cape you are spun about and enter from the far side. It is useful for both stealth and entrapment. Though, it is also not fool proof: the small link in the cape that leads to either side is small but if you're dedicated, I'm stationary, and know where to look for it, you can find it."

As you remark about the asylum, Steel points out, "True. But, this is a large city I don't believe any of us are familiar with. And the shadowscape will not allow us to cover much ground quickly with its limited range. We could cover more ground out of it, if we are careful and do not draw more attention to ourselves."
>>
>>25358909
>>25358677
>>25358584
Steel chuckles in regards to crushing everything, "At times, I sympathize."

As you insist they keep going, feeling Onyxia's chuckles as well, Steel looks away, turning Onyxia's head towards the ceiling. "This decor is very nice. Let's talk about it more. Instead of us."

>>25358600
Sterling looks over from her spot in the snow towards the damaged cart as you step out to look at it. It ran into a large snow bank, and much snow/water is beginning to seep into the engine, but the relatively soft pile of snow only performed minimal damage to the front bumper and tires. It seems to be a little stuck as well.

As you comment on hoping nothing's broken, Twilight shouts back, "It's not MY fault! And unless you have time traveling insurance I think we have bigger problems, LUKE."

Sterling jumps up on top of the cart, "What is the matter? Surely you can repair it, can't you? What need is this 'insurance' you speak of?"

As you try to stop Twilight, she shouts back, "Your trunk? Are you crazy?! You're worried about her pressing charges and want to kidnap her when we may have just caused the mother of all butterfly effects? Who kidnaps a pony from another timeline?" She tops as she hears a light groaning from the snow, a small blue muzzle peaking out of the head of the cloak as she wobbles to stand. "Ooooh.... my head... it hurts." A gentle female voice speaks out.

Twilight at first looks relieved as she stands up, "Ooh, thank goodness, it worked. Are you alright?"

A small horn peaks out from underneath the cloak, and azure eyes turn out to look at you both. "I... think so... where am I?"

"In a forest." Sterling tries to help.
"I know THAT, I mean... what happened."
>>
>>25358920

>>25358677
Gale looks back at his broken wings, wincing as he tries to hold them steady in spite of the pain. "Well, glorious then. How at ease that puts me."

He looks up as you bring up his assault, "A mistake I wouldn't have repeated twice if you had let me go."

Boo perks up as he gives a shit eating grin, "Don't start what? I was just asking a very simple question about our relative location to our destination considering a certain period of waiting experienced."

>>25358831
>>25358794
>>25358584
As Crumple flies over the town's dark doppelganger, she can start to see more outline of stone and wooden buildings and the Earth Ponies that occupy them, all of whom seem to be doing all they can to stay out of the frigid cold you're protected from in the nice warm cockpit of Crumple.

Given rough directions provided by Celestia in the future, you have a general idea of the part of town the asylum Freedom Rings was kept in, and despite the limited range get a good spread of the Capital's layout, somewhat confusing, at times arbitrary road designs filled with what looks like many homes and stores, some larger and taller but rarely higher than two stories. It is hard to get the best picture of everything in its shadowy cast. You arrive at a far end of the shadowy town where Celestia had recalled the asylum might be, none of its inhabitants in the town even aware of your presence as of yet.
>>
>>25358909
"Hopefully he planned far ahead then."

"That bad? I'm glad we can pass as an armored earth pony while we're here then."

>>25358920
>>25358677
"Yea, let's follow on those robot lessons while we have some spare time. We can always talk later if we want."
>>
>>25358896
"Part of that is because I've been making plans around you." Nero says, taking a drink of wine, also lacking prissy put-on etiquette, but not quite slurping it either.

"In any case, you will do well to show some restraint. For their sake, and Mine."
>>25358909
"Good, then stay here and do not break anything."

Nero says to Gale.
>>25358909
>>25358936
Nero turns to Honey and gives her Celestia's directions, then turns to Steel as they arrive at the asylum, rising to His hooves.

"You were saying? Lower this cape, I imagine Crumple and I will walk in, as well as Steel."

Nero turns to the bats.

"Guard the prisoner."
>>
>>25359057
"Wait, hold on a second. Wouldn't all of us walking into this place look strange? We probably going to draw attention already if they don't like outsiders, grouping together would get more eyes on us."
>>
>>25358920
Honey smirks, following Steel's gaze up.
"It is. Ia especially like that, right upa there," she says, pointing to where some vines go through a metal loop in the ceiling.
"It remindsa me of something being inside somethinga else, with the whole 'softa thing inside something metal.'"

>>25358936
"Glad to hear," Honey says, intentially taking it as genuine reassurement from him.

"I gavea you a damn choice back therea; and you chose toa come with me. Hada you went off somewhere else, I wouldn'ta have followed. But ifa you want to leave now, I'lla gladly drop you off herea."

Honey stares at Boo, the large amount of large words in one, single sentence tripping her up slightly.
"Uhh...sure."

>>25358936
As Crumple moves through the town undetected, Honey sighs.
"Jeez, thisa is boring. Couldn't Ia just force somea directions instead of thisa hiding crap?"

>>25359057
"Planninga around me, huh? Thank fuckinga goodness I never had to goa and gun down somepony likea you."

"For theira sake. You're a biga boy; you cana handle yourself."
Despite how it may sound, Honey is smirking somewhat playfully and noisily slurps more wine.

Seeing Nero getting ready to leave, Honey has the cargo bay doors open and Crumple to lower down enough for the door to act as a ramp.
"Alright, anyponya getting off, do so nowa."

>>25359047
"Wella, let's get this shit starteda then. I cana do two things at once. Noa idea wherea to start, but we'll figure thingsa out."
>>
>>25359057
>Talking to Steel I realized.

you and I will walk in, as well as Crumple*
>>25359112
"You look like a knight, they think Crumple is a demon, and as disgusted as it makes Me, they seem to mistake Me for an earth pony. Its not important that we completely avoid detection, only that we avoid anything that would make them suspicious of time travel specifically."
>>25359128
Nero smirks back, dissipating His empty glass.

"And thank the gods I did not have servants such as you back home. With allies like you, who needs enemies?"

Nero says walking off the ramp and regrowing, still in the shadowscape.
>>
>>25359183
forgot to roll for how totally convincing Luke is being
[1d10]
>>
>>25359128
"Why not start with how it works or how its made?"

>>25359177
"It just feels risky now, given the time. I'd rather stay back in here to play it safe."
>>
>>25359228
"Suit yourself." Nero says as He walks off.
>>
File: 1.jpg (39 KB, 400x320) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
39 KB, 400x320
>>
>>25359228
"Oh, that onea is easy! This Crumple wasa made from a carrotdog carta I stole from Luke's time. Then witha a bit of my own magic, Obshitious' weird machine, somea crystal prisons that wasa holding breezies; this Crumple was madea. That's not exactly how they'rea usually made, though. Usually, they're madea in buildings from othera robots and huge machines thata are still working. But my waya is so much fucking better."
Honey explains rather excitedly, sounding happy to finally talk with someone about this.
"As for howa it works...I don't knowa. I saw them beinga made, but I could never reada those books thata had the pictures of them ina it. I just knowa which wire goes to whicha gizmo to make shita move or blow up."
>>
>time traveling insurance
"It's actually kind of a thing, yeah I know its stupid. You should really just talk to Ug about it if you're interested, the Ugcorp agency policies are just retarded and really just exist so we can counter sue. But my credit still goes down dammit!"

>"What is the matter? Surely you can repair it, can't you?
"Sterly if you really wanna know Ug holds a 2 hour seminar every tuesday." Luke answers her

Luke doesn't responds to Twilight's last retort, as it actually registers as sensible to him. "Shush" Luke interjects "She's not dead." he points out.

The cloaked pony complains about her acheing head to which Luke promptly responds "Yeeah. you should really look where you're going next time."

>"I know THAT, I mean... what happened."
without a second to lose Luke cover's Twilight's mouth, preventing her from saying anything incriminating and Lukewarm speaks in her stead "You got thwacked upside the head by a branch. See me and charlie's angels here were goin out for a peaceful chariot ride in the woods and I guess our metal chariot which runs on hellfire and ancient dragon blood spooked you, causin ya to turn about face and smack dead into one of these branches" Luke motions by swatting a low hanging tree branch with a hoof "Now don't be embarrassed I don't exactly blame ya, just thank you're lucky stars we got an alicorn here or the cops might'v- I mean you might've been pushing up daisies next spring. Now before you go freakin out about there being an alicorn in your presence I need to mention we've been sent here on mission from the Gods. So you should be popping your gasket about all of us not just Sparkle stuff over here. Now as agents of the Gods we need to do some inquirin." Luke releases Twilight's muzzle to take a pen and notepad out of his bag. "We're lookin for a pony named Eo Naxx, you wouldn't happen to be able to point us in the direction of their residence would ya?"
>>
>>25359311
"Do you have any of those books? I should be able to read them if they still wrote them in Equestrian in the future. And when we get some time later, could you show me the other mechanical parts of Crumple? I'd probably learn more off those then this nature-y area."
>>
>>25359418
"I don'ta have them. I couldn't read or shrinka them at the time, soa they were useless to me."

"And surea, I can do thata."
>>
File: 2.jpg (34 KB, 620x465) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
34 KB, 620x465
>>
>>25359047
"He is the safest lead I can imagine. I could try to think of if I knew where the other Cardinals were before they joined but I cannot say for certain they knew Sight or helped him make the order before now."

As she mentions as such, the thinks about it. "That is a fair point, and I believe my armored being has enough similarities to Earth Pony design.. I think. Did you study ancient armors in your tutelage as a smith by chance? Either way, being in full-plate by itself is going to draw some attention, this much well-crafted armor was exceedingly rare in my time.

>>25359057
Gale sighs, and bows his head without saying a word.

>>25359057
Steel looks outside, then raises their brow. "Hm. Look at that."

He stands, "Leaving the cape is the same as entering: I cannot send Crumple back while within it. We should return to normal size. Let us depart, find a secluded area so we do not pop out in the middle of the streets, and I will send the three of us back through to the world of light."

Boo and Screech look up, smiling at the prospect of playing wardens. "Ah, hell yeah! You hear that, crip? You're on our watch now." Boo chides

"Right, we'll keep an eye on him." Screech salutes, "So, any requests?"

"Do either of you know how to form a cast?" Gale asks.

"Uhhh...." both bats reply.

"Wonderful..."

>>25359128
>>25359047
Steel cringes, and turns away to look straight at Crumple. "I changed my mind, let's not speak of the decor. Your new armor, I haven't had much chance to look at it.... it looks nice."

>>25359128
Gale sighs, "And where was I to go? The home in the clouds I can no longer reach? To wander the wastes until death, leaving my family abandoned with no news of what happened? I had no choice."

Boo smirks, "SO I take it we're there yet then?"
>>
>>25359545
Please anon, it hurts.
>>
File: 3.jpg (183 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
183 KB, 1600x1200
>>
>>25359578
>>25359578 (You)
>>25359128
Screech coughs, "Uh, that depends: could you do it without letting them think you're a demon like literally every other past pony has done on first impression so far?"

Boo raises his hooves, "I think less missiles might help with that."

>>25359128
>>25359112
>>25359057
Leaving Gale and the bats on board the Crumple, Steelnyxia and Nero leave to re-grow to full size. Landing down in the city while still cloaked, a shade of a cart phases right through the trio as they disembark in the streets.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p1ATq4VkrHk [Embed]
Within the dark, you watch the white snow slowly fall upon the town as various Earth Ponies, most of whom wearing clothes of poor make, going about their daily lives, some hauling food or construction material or other supplies through the streets. A town crier can be heard far down the lane screaming about re-elections for Chancellor, and your search for the Asylum is not meant for long. Not far down the road from the alley, you can see a two story, wide wooden structure enclosed in a iron-gated area with a sign hanging on chains just out the front: "Clear Mind Asylum for the Insane." A small stone path leads beyond the open gates to the building enclosed within.

Moving directly through the gates to the front entrance of the enclosed building, Steel takes the cape and prepares to raise it return to the frigid cold of the real world. "Good luck finding your Freedom Rings... I swear that name is drawing some memory the more I think on it now, but I cannot remember how... I will think more on it. Try not to draw too much attention."

(1/2)
>>
>>25359844
>>25359590
(2/2)
>>25359446
>>25359260
Emerging from the shadowy cloak, the two of you are thrust into the enclosure in front of the asylum's front entrance. Inside here you find the front desk being attended to by a few guards and a bored looking pony behind a desk taking a quill pen to documents. He does not bother to look up at you two as you enter, though you continue to draw attention as the guards stare.

"Welcome to the Clear Mind Asylum, do you wish to commit a friend or family member or seek visitation?" he speaks in a long, dull tone.

>>25359112
As you watch them enter the asylum from within Crumple, Steel taps his hoof to Onyxia, "So, I understand you feel there is risks involved, but we will need to emerge eventually if we're to find Sight or any pony that knows the Order. Especially if they do not find what they're looking for within the asylum."
>>
>>25359851
>>25359378
Twilight looks shocked, "...Wow. That Ug sure does stay prepared. Wait, have you guys gotten in enough trouble to NEED Time Insurance already?"

Sterling perks up her ears. "He does? So, then, you do not? But it is THOU cart, is it not? A knight knows how to care for their own tools."

Twilight is about to speak, "Well you semfpmmpmpmphh!" She is cut off as you cover her muzzle, and tell the blue mare under the cloak your explanation, which only seems to do nothing to wash away her confused expression. Instead it seems to grow intensely before you let go of Twilight's muzzle, causing her to gasp for breath.

The mare turns her head, "I... am very lost at the moment. Both mentally and literally, I believe. I don't remember hitting any sort of branch, but then I don't remember much at all. This is all happening very fast. What sort of mission from the gods are you talking about?"

As you mention Eo-Naxx, she gasps, and looks about. "You seek HER?! Eo-Naxx's name shouldn't be uttered so casually, they say you draw her attention doing so. Eo-Naxx Fang is a dreadful witch you should not seek in any fashion!"

Twilight turns to Luke, pushing her muzzle up right against his, whispering "Luke, remember: Eo-Naxx is INFAMOUS in this timeline, she tried to oust Starswirl. This isn't what laying low looks like."

The mare looks out towards the woods, "At the least, I do not know where she dwells. My teacher and I came out here looking for ingredients for a potion, I do not believe Eo-Naxx's realm is in these particular woods."

"What about a flying creature?" Twilight adds on, "It wouldn't have been too long ago."

"My head is fuzzy but, I think I recall seeing one. It moved quickly, I didn't even see what it looked like clearly, but I saw what direction. Is that part of your mission as well? For the gods?"
>>
File: 4.jpg (37 KB, 271x320) Image search: [Google]
4.jpg
37 KB, 271x320
>>
>>25359851
Nero walks up to the front desk.

"I need to see Freedom Rings. It is a matter of great importance."
>>
>>25359578
"I did, but most of what I studied was of Empire design. There's not much difference between Earth and Crystal ponies shape though, so we are fairly close."

"Hmm, maybe we could find another robe or something like when we were heading back to Canterlot..."

>>25359844
>>25359311
>>25359260
"I think I'll try to find Sight with Steel while you two work with Freedom, covering more ground. We can meet back here later."

>>25359851
After the others are ushered back into the physical world, Onyxia turns.
"I know, but if we step out alone, we won't be grouped with the others if things go bad for them. And if we're going to talk with Sight before the Order is made, I'd rather have you get the answers from him, you know him so you'd get them better without risking any changes."
She moves to walk through the streets in the shadowscape.
"Do you have an idea on where he might be?"
She asks, keeping an eye out for anything that might help like a sign or overhearing somepony.
>Perception [1d10]
>>
>>25359856
>What sort of mission from the gods are you talking about?"
"Eer not important."
>Eo-Naxx's name shouldn't be uttered so casually, they say you draw her attention doing so
"Seriously? That easy, that makes this a lot simpler then eh."

Twilight shoves her face into Luke's and he doesn't appreciate the rude gesture, but doesn't complain because her impossibly soft mare skin and girlish scent is intoxicating. Luke whispers back "Twilight, you're an alicorn, Sterling is if Pinkie Pie was a knight and I look like the king of mummies. We're not exactly gonna be blending in. And I tell ya we probably wouldn't of done any better sticking with the other half of our freakshow back there. Trust me, I've been traveling with them for a week and they're all very awful and very extravagant. The timeline is gonna get fucked up regardless of what we do, you should thank Celestia you came along because at least you're guaranteed to still exist by the end of all this. As long as Equestria still exists when everything's done we're in the clear."

Luke takes his face away from Twilight and lets her question the cloaked pony. He answers "Yes." when asked if this was a part of their mission from the gods "Soo I'm guessin there must be a town nearby considering you walked out here. Eo couldn't of gone far, heck her home might be close by. Actually now that I think of it, I vaguely remember trapsing through Eo's home before. It's a tower, in the woods. You wouldn't happen to see any towers around her would ya?"

As Luke talks he gets to cleaning the snow off his car so he can drive it out later.
>>
>>25359905
"Very well. We will radio you if we need Steel's help interrogating Freedom." Nero says as she stays in the shadow space, before He heads inside.
>>
File: 5.jpg (99 KB, 800x533) Image search: [Google]
5.jpg
99 KB, 800x533
>>
>>25359897
"Freedom Rings... Freedom Rings... ah, yes, here he is." The dull sounding Earth Pony still does not look up, instead flipping through a nearby book filled with patients.

"Hmmm, interesting. He hasn't had many visitors since he was admitted here about 4 years ago, the poor fool. We could not find any relatives or associates. And a good thing you arrived when you did. Mr. Rings is no longer faring so well in terms of health: despite our best efforts the cold is permeating some of our rooms and he's growing ill."

He pushes forth a blank sheet, "Please, just sign here and the guards will escort you to his chamber. But, given how long he's been admitted here without visitation, I must assume you are unaware that we have not been able to much improve his mental condition since his admittance. He's difficult to communicate with, yet always so talkative when he thinks he's alone."

>>25359905
"Hm. Empire design won't look ordinary here. We should see if we could find older Earth Pony armor. You could possibly transmute our body to match its appearance..."

>>25359905
You two begin to walk the streets of the Capital City of the Earth Republic, completely unseen as the farmers, craftsmen, and other ponies of the city move around and through you.

"Unfortunately, no. Sight saved my life while the tribes were still divided, but I did not know where he lived in the Earth Republic. I only saw him more frequently after we both moved to one of the new Equestrian settlements. Finding him will be difficult, but I'll know him when I see him.

You two look about for signs of Sight, but so far no dice. Through the shadowscape, you see a loud pony standing up on top of a podium overseeing a crowd:

(1/2)
>>
>>25360278
"Hear me, my brothers and sisters of the Republic!" A strong, resounding voice speaks over them, "Re-elections are upon us once again! While we face enemies beyond our borders, and never ending, dreadful weather at all times of the year, let us never forget that in these times we must also look to the problems within as well. If the current Chancellor appointed by our Legislature is not a clear sign that change is needed in the Senate now more than ever, then I don't know what it will take to show that it is!"

As the crowd shouts in both approvals and jeers, Steel turns your head towards the podium. "...he was a politician. Could that help?"

>>25360045
The mare turns her head, "I have to disagree, that sounds very important. But, I'm serious: Eo-Naxx Fang is NOT one to be sought in this forest."

Twilight whispers back, "Why do you think I brought a cloak? So I can hide my wings if I need to. That's why I gave you one too, to cover them up, we could have been in complete incognito right now. Whatever the others are doing I'm sure they're being mindful that we can't mess things up too badly, and I don't just want any Equestria when we get back, I want OUR Equestria."

Twilight grins sheepishly at the cloaked pony trying to hide the intense conversation they're having. The cloaked pony shakes her head, "I would not say it is 'close', we took some time to get out here. The roots we seek only grow in a very exclusive patch of forest, Coltchester is some time away.... and, I'm afraid not: we're not yet aware of where Eo-Naxx makes her dwellings but I have not seen anything resembling a tower yet. My teacher may though, if you will help me to find--"

Sterling helps to wave off some of the snow off your car as the cloaked pony turns to look at her, then jumps. "A pegasus?! What is a pegasus doing here?"
Thread replies: 87
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.