[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is the worst thing the show could do/add?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5
What would kill the show for you?
>>
Humans into FiM itself. Not trying to get on EqG's case here, I just want ponies to be ponies without having humans in it. Keep up the writing we've had the past two seasons and I'd love to see the show go on for several more years. If they just toss humans into it then I'd lose interest.
>>
>>25352077
You are on a board that is heavily into HumanXpony.
Perhaps you should leave and join Fimfiction or the Bronyforum?
>>
Shipping

the show is dead to me already
>>
File: 1428629558752.jpg (13 KB, 350x295) Image search: [Google]
1428629558752.jpg
13 KB, 350x295
>>25352107
>implying the people on this board actually want humans in the show
>>
>>25352049
Trick question. The show's already dead.
>>
>>25352107
Personally I don't care for human on pony stuff. That being said, I don't mind it on here either because it's always AnonxPony. It's fun little fantasy things that nobody ever wants to see in the show, which is what Hasbro probably doesn't understand.

Like would it be pretty fun to visit Equestria as just me? Sure it would. Doesn't mean I want to see some shmucks shoehorned into the show acting like morons in Equestria. Anon being that moron is different because it's just making up random what if's about what it'd be like in Equestria.

>>25352117
Even MarbleMac?

Glad the show isn't dead to me though. I don't agree with every little thing they do, or design choice like with the CMC marks since I think the colors should have been handled better, but overall I enjoy the hell out of this cute lil show.
>>
>>25352124
That is a good question...

Anyone got some info on this?
>>
>>25352049
Seeing how Celestia and Luna are the only alicorns and dime-godesses of the sun and moon, shoehorning in another alicorn would be really dumb

Oh wait

In that case, pointlessly elevating one of the character to further increase the alicorn count would be stupid as-

Oh wait.
>>
File: 1393719615184.jpg (65 KB, 400x608) Image search: [Google]
1393719615184.jpg
65 KB, 400x608
>>25352049
Skyla.
>>
>>25352107
cuz fanfiction is one thing. official canon is another beast entirely.
>>
>>25352049
Blackgryph0n's character interacting with Apple Bloom. That's pretty much it.
>>
>>25352322
You mean like Lyra and Bonbon?
>>
>>25352320
I would be moderately salty if Shining Armor and Cadance's foal is a baby Princess.
>>
>>25352130
agree
>>
>>25352049
Turning the ponies into oddly colored schoolgirls. Oh wait.
>>
File: niHUd4Wl.jpg (69 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
niHUd4Wl.jpg
69 KB, 480x640
It's already dead for me but fuck it it's something to waste 20 minutes on. It also let's me continue to shitpost on /mlp
>>
>>25352347
Why is she in a lot of his songs? Does he know her personally or did he go all creepy stalker and find her somehow?
>>
>>25352049

Twilicorn or reolacing one of the mane 6
>>
>>25352049
Turning Twilight back into unicorn to please retarded whiny bitches.
>>
>>25353720
I think that would have been received better if the episode she attained ultimate Mary-Suedom wouldn't have been dumb as shit. Twilight casts a spell that fucks shit up, fixes her mistake, and thus gains her the right to more power? It'd be like rewarding a kid with a plane for cleaning his room.
>>
>>25353493
The Creber family contacted Gabe and now he lives & works with them. They actually think the bronies give a damn about them, so they post videos with titles like "applebloom and blackgryph0n sing ____" because they want the autists to follow them, love them, and buy their shit.

Also it's pretty much all but confirmed that the two of them are fucking. Gabe is in his mid twenties and has been living with Michelle since she was 13. Now that she's finally 16, I fully expect them to come out soon and announce their relationship after all that hard work he put into grooming her.

So yeah. Since he's putting his dick in her, he's kinda forced to put her singing voice in his "music". It's a small price to pay for 3 years of underage pussy though, isn't it? The parents don't care because they just want to milk the bronies for every dime they have. It's pretty disgusting, but hilarious.
>>
File: 426071.png (35 KB, 464x350) Image search: [Google]
426071.png
35 KB, 464x350
>>25355248
That's creepy, what the Hell? Even if only a third of that is true it's still damn creepy. Like what fucking family would invite some random guy from any fandom to live with them? Sure I feel most people into FiM are harmless or even nice, but you don't take that sort of fucking risk.

There's a line between being happy and supporting a fandom and going way overboard possibly putting your daughter or family at risk.
>>
>>25353493
He literally bugged show people until they paid attention to him, then when he was in, he became best friends with a teenage girl
>>
>>25352049
It be awesome if there was an episode where that loser spike died on screen
>>
>>25355248
Weren't the parents of the CMCs VAs afraid of bronies and thought they were weird or something? I mean sure you could argue we're all weird to an extent but most are just normal guys who find the show enjoyable and thus not really dangerous. Still it only takes one asshole to do something horrible and letting anybody move in with your daughter seems like a bad idea.
>>
File: 1437420301510.jpg (43 KB, 780x467) Image search: [Google]
1437420301510.jpg
43 KB, 780x467
>>25355248
>>25355444
Jesus, what the absolute fuck
>>
>>25352049
IDW's huge stinkin pile of shit
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.