[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Equatrian Civil War
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (24 KB, 250x202) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24 KB, 250x202
So how do you think actual equstrian civil war would happen /mlp

Writefags encouraged.
>>
Slaves.
But they don't have any, so it wouldn't.
>>
>>25324278
The only thing I could think of is if the banishment of Luna to the moon didn't occur, you could have run into a split of lunar vs. solar...hard to say though.
>>
>>25324278
>So how do you think actual equstrian civil war would happen
Stupidly.
>>
>>25324278
theoretically there could have been one until the events leading ups to Hearth's Warming, given the lore.
>>
>>25324278
It wouldn't have. Too many lesbians.
>>
Quite simply:
The Unicorn's even after Equestrian Unification
would still consider themselves above all. Their
cockiness would breed into a series of very prideful
generations. Then the War on Unicorns will arrive.
Given the circumstances, they would hold the
ultimate authority, since they can manipulate
weather, seasons, physical matter, ect.
It would be a short war, in my opinion.
>>
>>25324297
The Civil War was never about the goddamn slaves, it was about the assholes up north thinking the federal government should have all the power while the state and local governments could do jack shit about it.
>>
>>25324278

The Nightmare moon thing would have been the best opportunity for a story like that, but with the flashback we ended up getting it kind of deflated any hope for a greater conflict with that.

I suppose you could angle on the Crystal Empire if you are looking to explore a potential flashpoint in the future. The crystal ponies are outsiders, and are ruled by foreigners. You could easily exaggerate that a bit and get the basis for an uprising should they get tired of towing the princess line.
>>
>>25324969
I love this meme.
>>
>>25324969
It was partially about slaves.
>>
>>25324455
This, can't have a fucking civil war in Equestria, Windigo's would fuck shit up before it even started.
>>
>>25325060
That makes me wonder if someone created them to end the feud between the tribes. Maybe Starswirll
>>
>>25324969
>it was about the assholes up north thinking the federal government should have all the power while the state and local governments could do jack shit about it.
That's true but the number one thing states and local government wanted control over was slavery.
>>
>>25324278
Well, racial motivations would probably be the biggest issue, especially if some defacto ruler comes in and stirs shit. Mudhorses are basically serfs and everyone seems to feed off them, whilst the unicorns sit posh. I suppose political would be a good thing to go on too, I mean we literally had Luna fight Celestia so I don't see why a war of the roses or succession would be impossible

>>25324297
Not entirely

>>25324969
Partially. One of the biggest reasons was that the South was an economic powerhouse and supplied most of the world, including the factories up north, with cotton. They made the US economy and they felt underrepresented by the federal government and often as if their opinions were ignored and trampled (abolitionist movements gained quite a bit of traction, this was a key conflict). Slaves were a levy for Lincoln to appeal to mass emotion, and like hell did it work
>>
>>25324278
It would pretty much be ERF PONE STRNG against Muh Dex- I mean, wings.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.