[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Mobile Suit Gundam Side Story
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /m/ - Mecha

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1
File: latest[1].png (120 KB, 256x222) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].png
120 KB, 256x222
not just Blue Destiny, but have ANY of these been translated? even by fans?
id love to try my had at some Side Story content but it seems to defeat the purpose if its all in moonrunes that i cant parse.
and ill admit that the BD units being in Gundam Breaker piqued my interest here
>>
A few NES games here and there have. Formula Wars 122: F91 was, Gundam Cross Dimensions was, and a few other misc SNES Gundam ROMS were... but not much else. Those were typically the easiest for hackers to translate so they were the focus.
>>
>>14501377

My bad, SNES games.
>>
>>14501377
>>14501381
thats a bummer, and its not even like theres a big scene for late 90s console translations to even hope for it
i mean its not even something you can pay a person for
and Blue Destiny sounds so interesting...
>>
>>14501410
Well blue destiny does have a manga adaptation you could commission.
>>
>>14501252
I've only played Rise from the Ashes
>>
>>14501499
isnt that manga unfinished?
also i cant play a manga
>>
>>14501499
speaking of manga adaptations, is anybody translating Beltorchika's children? Char's counterattack felt like i missed an entire season.
>>
>>14501532
Apparently there's a new one that started not long ago. Deacon has more info on his site.
>>
>>14501377
>gear up to play Cross Dimention
>eager to play the OC Story and enjoy a UC side story
>makes you play the 0079 rehash first
i already KNOW THIS STORY DAMMIT
>>
>>14501749
whos Deacon?
>>
>>14501815
the guy who runs zeonic corps translations
>>
>>14501252
Actually, I've played around with the thought of translating the Blue Destiny game, since it's a great game. However, my game hacking skills are zero, rendering this playful thought a pipe dream.

If you can hack the game and provide me with tangible transcripts and/or audio that I can sit down with, I can do it.

Let me know if you are interested and we can talk more elsewhere.
>>
>>14502106
well i have absolutely NO hacking or programming skill, nor do i know the Saturn rom hacking/translating scene.
like part of me wants to see if we can make this like, an /m/ project.
i mean its not even like it needs to be three separate games since it has the compilation.

ANYONE ON /m/ IN THE SEGA SATURN HACKING/ROM CRACKING/ROM TRANSLATION SCENE?
>>
>>14502347
>>14502106
Just give up with tried with Sakura Taisen and it died so fast it was retarded.
>>
>>14502347
>>14502353
It's been a while since I played Blue Destiny, but isn't most of the dialogue voiced _without_ subtitles? That would make a translation a little too hard, because it wouldn't be easy finding someone who can hack Saturn games _and_ implement a subtitles engine (kinda complicated)...

And to be honest, Blue Destiny has a very sparse plot. Most of it is told in the briefings, and even those are kinda shallow. Each CD has 5 stages, which doesn't make for a very long game.
>>
>>14502357
oh well
then i guess this is dead in the water
that sucks
suppose the best we can hope for are like rereleases and for bamco's generous streak with Gundam games to hold out
>>
Well, gundam side stories for the PS3 has the blue destiny + other side stories remade in HD. Maybe you could try that
>>
>>14503237
no, it has random stages inspired by the games
>>
>We will never have anything like the Saturn games or the DC game ever again

Come on we are so close, we have the Vive and PSVR.

Its so close but oh so far away.
>>
>>14503237
>>14503268
its also apparently mediocre as all shit too.
>>
>>14501514
That was actually my introduction to UC Gundam. I kind of wish they would do more first person simulators.
>>
You guys give up too quickly. You don't need to hack into a game's code to translate it. Recording the gameplay and translating the video is also an option. It worked to an extent with SakuraTaisen but that game has choices and paths. The Blue Destiny ones are linear iirc. It's perfectly doable, just find a reliable translator and you're set
>>
>>14503693
well if someone is willing to record and that translator is still around we could get this done
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.