[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did anyone else think these were the same character the first
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /m/ - Mecha

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: Theo Fairchild and Leslie Arno.png (936 KB, 1160x593) Image search: [Google]
Theo Fairchild and Leslie Arno.png
936 KB, 1160x593
Did anyone else think these were the same character the first time they watched F91?
>>
I did.
>>
Yeah, it was kind of confusing the first time around.
>>
>>14499814
sorry, can't remember a thing about F91

such a forgettable movie
>>
>>14499814
>mfw I thought the OP pic was one entire screencap from the film
>>
>>14499814

They actually mention in the dvd dub commentary that bang zoom specifically made sure to give them different sounding voices so people wouldn't get confused.

Having said that, I rewatched F91 last night and I really have come to love it. The pacing is even, but you can see the structure of 13 episodes fitting into the film (despite what people said, the film was adapted from the first cour of the show's scripts, not from a full 52 episode outline. There were supposed to be more films if the first one did well.... which I guess it didn't.)
>>
>>14499814
Fucking yes.
>>
>>14499814
No you racist. Anime characters don't all look alike.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.