[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How would a Gundam SEED Movie even work? I sort of would like
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /m/ - Mecha

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
How would a Gundam SEED Movie even work?

I sort of would like to see a movie where Kira does die, though they'd make him a martyr instead.

Just curious how would you do it?
>>
>>14498483
One of the first problems is that there's no villain.

LOGOS are dead and buried, and resurrecting them with a brilliant new leader that was somehow never mentioned before would be a massive ass-pull, even by Fukuda standards.
ZAFT is under Kira/Lacus control.
ORB is under Athrun/Cagalli control.
Shinn already got his ass kicked pretty soundly, and is unlikely to rebel.
Same with the rest of Earth, really.
00 already did aliens, and with far more build-up.

It's a toss-up between the King of Scandinavia, ANOTHER Al La Flaga clone, ANOTHER Lacus clone, or the space whale race.
>>
>>14498483

There is absolutely no salvaging C.E it's been run to the ground. Only thing you can do is make some spinoff OVA ala Stargazer and just pretend the hilariously stupid shit that went down in SEED Destiny never happened.
>>
>>14498697
Alternatively, just animate Astray and embrace the madness
>>
>>14498521
Jupiter Empire Strike Back
>>
>>14498521
>>14498947
Or Orb clans Strike Back

Not the idiots family from Destiny, but those from Seed who appeared in Astray.

They are the one who help Earth Aliance)and Blue-cosmos) build G-units exchange for information.

And then obtained perfect OS from Kira
>>
>>14498521
>even by Fukuda standards.

You do not comprehend the greatness of Fukuda-sama! Him and Michael Bay would probably be best buddies if they ever worked together.

THE BACKPACKS THE BACKPACKS

MORE GIBBING MORE GIBBING

EXTRA EXPLOSIONS EXTRA EXPLOSIONS

Fire the writers!
>>
>>14498483
I'd have a 3rd faction rise out of the Orb families and other disgruntled parties from the American territories.

I'd also have Kira/Lacus admit that they basically became dictators even though it wasn't their intention. (Japan wouldn't go for the evil Lacus plot twist, she has to be well meaning.)

The movie would be about them realizing this and attempting to set up a deal with the 3rd faction to surrender their control as long as peace is maintained. Main bad guys would be diehard ZAFT supporters.

The film would end with Coordinators and Naturals reintegrating themselves on earth. (With the Plants being eventually re-purposed)

The Coordinator sterility problem would be solved but the enhancements would slowly wear off after a few generations.
>>
A Fukuda/Okada joint.
>>
>>14498521
>LOGOS are dead and buried, and resurrecting them with a brilliant new leader that was somehow never mentioned before would be a massive ass-pull, even by Fukuda standards.
So, CCA? It would make sense considering how Seed/Destiny straight ripped off so many things from early UC Gundam.
>>
>>14499004

> There'd be peace between Naturals and Coordinators and they'd fix the sterility problem
> And then a few generations later all the Coordinators would fade
> For our pure and blue Natural world
>>
>>14498483
Kira since the midpoint of SEED is revealed to be a clone (under the control of Lacus) and is assassinated by the real Kira who just woke up from a coma and decides to become a freedom fighter to liberate the world from the Clyne regime. He convices some of his former friends to join his side and creates a schism (ala Civil War).

Boom. Easy reboot without breaking continuity.
>>
>>14498483

I'm pretty sure that's the reason the movie never came to pass.

There's no way to get any more conflict without proving Kira and Lacus wrong, and Morosawa would never ever do that so it stalled until Bandai had enough.

Maybe they even intentionally stalled because they wanted Destiny to be it.
>>
>>14499866
Well Morosawa's no longer around, so what's stopping them aside from Fukuda?
>>
>>14499274
>Kira is a clone under Lacus control.
>True Kira woke up and kill the cloned Kira.
>Kira, the fucking pacifist Kira, arbitrarily starts a revolt, because HHURR
>schism

Anon, not even Wing Gundam Frozen teardrop it's so retarded.
>>
>>14499875
They may not care or see the money at this point plus she just died it'd seem disrespectful probably so if anything they'd wait a bit more.

Honestly I see an Astray OVA happening before the movie if it ever happens which I doubt.
>>
>>14498521
>He doesn't remember the random as fuck space whale.
>>
>>14499274
What the hell, let's go for it.
>>
>>14499875
Nobody at that studio wants to touch the CE again
>>
>>14500054
Anon, he did mention the space whale race.
>>14498521
>It's a toss-up between the King of Scandinavia, ANOTHER Al La Flaga clone, ANOTHER Lacus clone, or the space whale race.

Another angle is a potential break down in relations between ORB and ZAFT, due to, say, economic hardship, lack of resources, lingering racial tension unresolved from the previous two years, and plain years of separation between the main cast.

If they ever make a SEED movie, it MUST have Shinn and Luna in it, and they have to be happily married.
>>
>>14499875

The moment's pretty much passed.
>>
>>14500904

> Remember our first real date together honey?
> After that time you thought i killed your sister?
> Sooooo romantic
>>
>>14502535
Love is love, anon.
>>
>>14502536

Is that why Talia left Gilbert when she found out they couldn't have kids together? Love isn't some ineffable feeling, it's mostly hard work and tolerance.
>>
>>14500904
>>14502535
>>14502536
>>14502558
I still maintain that half of Destiny's drama could've been avoided if Athrun didn't join the Minerva.

>ZAFT gets locked out of Athrunbowl
>Luna opts for the Shinnbowl instead, wins before Stella enters the picture
>Shinn never meets Stella, because he's too busy spending time with Luna
>No fucks are given when Freedom stabs the Destroy in the chest
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.