[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should I watch 0080 and 0083 ovas, or I must going for ZZ? I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /m/ - Mecha

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: Zeta.jpg (566 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
Zeta.jpg
566 KB, 800x600
Should I watch 0080 and 0083 ovas, or I must going for ZZ? I watched 0079 (series and movies) and Zeta and IDK if it's time to watch those ovas from now or after watching ZZ.
>>
>>14497546
Chronological order is the only correct order.

With that said, grit your teeth and prepare for the ride.
>>
>>14497564
Thank you very much
>>
>>14497546
Production order. Always, always, production order. Seeing something super well animated like 0083 then having to go back and watch ZZ for completion's sake will only make the experience worse. that's what I did and I regret it so much. For AU's you can pretty much do whatever you want, but for UC, always production order.
>>
>>14497620
OP, I agree with anon, however I am currently going through the entire UC in chronological order. Watching the OVAs in production order you get to see the back story of the earlier series and how things came to be (especially with 0083 and Zeta).
>>
>>14497546
Production order my friend. You have to realize that shows like 0083 are created as a retrospective look at the early UC productions and are influenced greatly by them. Watching War in the pocket after CCA gives you a fresh look at a non-tomino UC production. Plus seeing all the violence in war in the pocket had a much powerful effect after watching previous UC shows.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.