[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
mods are dead post ginguiser
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /m/ - Mecha

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
mods are dead

post ginguiser
>>
>>14497351
It's actually a legitimately good series from the first six eps I've seen
>>
>>14497359
All I know about the show is the terrible combination scene and animation in general. But I know shit about the plot and characters. Are people calling it the worst based on that alone or did they watch it?
>>
>>14497351
>mods are dead
WE CAN REBUILD THEM!
We have the technology.
>>
>>14498161
Will we do it for free though?
>>
>>14497992
They're mostly baffled by the occasionally absurd happenings that got posted on here.
>But I know shit about the plot and characters.
It probably doesn't help that Luurah tends to geek out over Goro and Miki (the OUTRAGEOUS tomboy!)'s relationship in his release summaries. He's almost done with Daltanious, so there's a 50% chance he'll focus a little more on this show.
>>
>>14498174
Of course not
>>
>>14497992
You know, some people really like attention.

To the point they're willing to manipulate others to obtain it.

Sometimes, someone will use something very few people know about to gain that attention. They'll come up with fake things, exaggerate things that are in the show, and just do their best to get people to give them their (you)s.

That's the story of Ginguiser's infamy.

Killing mods was never part of my plan, however. It went beyond.
>>
>>14498228
At least people stopped giving Tri-Zenon much mind, otherwise people would still be talking about Italian noodles or something like that.
>>
>>14498253
That was all Finlander pushing me to get people to watch it. It's a nice show, and I eventually did watch it.

Shame about the HK subs, though.
>>
>>14498261
>Finlander
At least he's busy for the foreseeable future.
>>
>>14497992
Some /m/an on the ANN forums is reviewing it, you can tell he likes 70s minutia.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.