[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=41J 5MbVy4yk are you laughing?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /m/ - Mecha

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: gundamg.png (255 KB, 704x396) Image search: [Google]
gundamg.png
255 KB, 704x396
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=41J5MbVy4yk

are you laughing?
>>
>>14482616

Marina Inoue is mai waifu
>>
>>14482616
>post SZS thread
>it gets ignored
>some other nigger posts an SZS thread
>gets at least one post
Whatever, that episode was the best and it wasn't because of the nonstop /m/ references.
>>
>>14482616
I am
>>
>>14482616
Has it been 7 years?
>>
>>14487660
It was 7 years recently I think
>>
>>14487660
As of yesterday. Did you forget?
>>
>>14482616
SHAFT will never be as good as they were during SZS
>>
>>14487765
>SHAFT will never be as good as they were during SZS

End of the 2000s is the pinnacle of SHAFT perfecting in doing absurd comedies starting with Pani Poni Dash and doing stuff with King Records and Starchild

The beginnings of 2009-2010s is where they're Aniplex's bitch
>>
>>14482616
Nothing to laugh about when Media Blasters grabbed the license and proceeded to sit on it for eternity.
>>
>>14487821
Especially when Madoka came along and ruined everything.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.