[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What if to follow the idea of "everything animated is officially"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /m/ - Mecha

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
What if to follow the idea of "everything animated is officially" and allow the continued existence of Cosmo-Babylon of Gundam F91 until the 0150's?

Will the Crossbone Vanguard fight with Zanscare Empire and win?
>>
>>14481498

I doubt there was much of the Crossbone Vanguard or their leadership, the Buch Concern or whatever they were called left after F91. Iron Mask was defeated, the Rafflesia was defeated and with them gone, so was the military leadership of the Vanguard.
>>
>>14481540
Isn't there a civil war in Cosmo-Babylon after F91?
>>
>>14481549

I don't know. If there is, it's not in the animation though and OP is talking about going off the animation.
>>
>>14481540
I thought Seabook took it over and that's the whole thing in Crossbone Gundam. Seabook's Vanguard v. Jupiter Empire.
>>
The reformed Crossbone Vanguard under Bera Ronah had been in an all out war with the Jupiter Empire during 0133 U.C. After they ended up stopping Jupiter from nuking Earth, she and Seabook retired and all that remained of the orginization was a small pocket of members and it's new leader, Tobia Anorax.

Two years later, Jupiter built a colony laser with the firing distance to hit Earth from Jupiter. Tobia and his remaining forces forces of the Crossbone vanguard from a suicide team to attack Jupiters an entire military with only 7 mobile suits. They stop the laser, but only three of the seven people involved survive, and Tobia is blinded. The group formally disbanded for good after that and faded from history.

So by the events of Victory, they literally have no one left. Hell, Tobia ended becoming the bodyguard to the Queen of Jupiter, so he really could not do much given the situation with Kagaties subversion of Zanscare.
>>
File: 1400995718077.jpg (549 KB, 896x1298) Image search: [Google]
1400995718077.jpg
549 KB, 896x1298
>>14481572

Exactly. That is, any space pirates and silly MS designs with Jupiter.

Based on the animated film say that Ronah`s family has successfully founded and developed their own state on the Frontier Side until the appearance the Zanscare Empire (in victory, like, referred to a war between the colonies). and then begins the confrontation between Babylon aristocrats and religious fanatics in yellow jackets/

On one of them to make a bet?
>>
>>14483897
Jesus christ that F91 Mk II is one sexy suit.

On a similar note though, why did the F91 have a dedicated beam launcher and beam rifle if the dual VSBRs could cover both bases and were fueled straight from the suit's reactor, instead of e-pacs?
>>
>>14488324
So that you can shoot more beams, silly.
>>
>>14481498
What the fuck are you even asking in that first question?
>>
>>14481498
Hey, OP.

>>14488527
Same as this dude: please fucking learn English grammar, OP.
>>
>>14488380
Well yes. More beams is all well and good, but if all it's got is beam weaponry, then a dedicated I-Field generator will make it virtually impervious to everything F91 can throw at it, VSBRs dubiously included.
>>
>>14490528
It has machine cannons in its chest for that.
>>
>>14490528
Probably something like energy/heating efficiency, I imagine the VSBRs of all types draw a lot more off the reactor than the conventional weapons.

By the way, beam weapons sound so good in F91
>>
The line about what is and isn't official was about MS designs, not series/events.
>>
>>14483897
That white things looks like something from Greco.

Also why F91 II and not F92?
>>
So could a bio-computer potentially imprint a copy of a pilot's mind into it?
>>
>>14492369
It's a control system that allows oldtypes to exert minor mental control over a MS, based on medical technology for the disabled and amputees. It doesn't record anything for data collection.

>>14490603
It's fanart. The author can name it whatever he wants.
>>
>>14492369
I think you're thinking of bio sensor.

Bio computer sort of works in reverse of a psycommu/bio sensor/psycoframe. Instead of picking up and translating the pilots brainwaves into computer code, it does the opposite and feeds information like incoming attacks, remaining ammunition, and damaged components to the pilots mind. It doesn't even require a newtype to get basic use out of it.
>>
>>14492407
I was actually going off the structure that it's built similarly to a human brain, and later bio-brains can replicate human minds, but oh well.

And I thought the Zeta worked fantastically when Kamille piloted it not because its biosensor was adapting to him, but because he was constantly tuning it and adjusting it to fit his fighting style.
>>
File: [Nyoro~n]SkullHeart113.jpg (707 KB, 833x1200) Image search: [Google]
[Nyoro~n]SkullHeart113.jpg
707 KB, 833x1200
>>14492445
The bio-brain technology that the Jupiter Empire develops is completely different. Those are quite literally genetically engineered flesh and blood brains in glass jars hooked up to a computer interface. Yes, the manga translation also mentions the term "bio-computer" in relation to those bio-brains, but they don't mean the computer control system in the F91 and F97, but an actual biological computing system.
>>
>>14481498
>what is Crossbone Ghost
>>
>>14490603
To speculate... I guess because it's a refinement of the original and not a completely different design, where as the F-91 doesn't have much in common with the F-90.
>>
Wasn't the Crossbone Vanguard just like one tiny force? In the movie the federation said they were just like a drunk trying to start shit in a bar, and the best thing to do was just to ride it out until they sobered up and calmed down.
>>
>>14496566
They didn't realize CB had BUGS
>>
>>14496460
There's also a F90 II, so it's following the pattern.
>>
>>14496566
It was small, but they had a whole lot of quality to offset the federation's quantity advantage, stuff like beam shields, relatively high performing MS, and highly trained and motivated pilots helped the CV fight off pretty much all the federation forces

also the rafflesia annihilating a feddy reinforcement fleet by itself also helped a lot
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.