[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What was the deep meaning behind this dialogue exchange?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /m/ - Mecha

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5
File: 068.png (887 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
068.png
887 KB, 960x720
What was the deep meaning behind this dialogue exchange?
>>
>>14480609
She was retarded.
>>
>>14480609
If you're serious, your post is just another example of why I think the average joe on /m/ has severe autism and limited experience in the real world.

There's nothing deep about it, it's just something people say. When I was a little kid my mother used to give me a playful spank and say I have a cute bum. It's skinship, plain and simple.
>>
>>14480609

>Mfw no /ss/ doujin
>>
>>14481458
if reverse genders then someone calls the police though
>>
>>14480609
What other reason is there to touch an ass?
Because there was one in front of you!
>>
>>14481458
I think your mum wanted to fuck you
>>
File: GUTSMANS ASS.png (40 KB, 500x430) Image search: [Google]
GUTSMANS ASS.png
40 KB, 500x430
DUH DUNH!
>>
>>14481954
H2OHH!
>>
>>14481458
i think you're reading too much into it my guy
>>
>>14481458
>can't tell this is an obvious joke
>accuses someone else of autism
anon perhaps you forgot your pills?
>>
>>14482028
I thought the same thing till I read the filename.
>>
>>14482205
Well that is why I said H2OHH, because I was going like oh he meant it's supposed to represent the gutman's ass meme, not H20.
>>
>>14481458
>my mother used to give me a playful spank and say I have a cute bum
What a weird family you must come from

"Skinship" what the hell, that's disgusting. Screw off with your hippy pedophilic crapfuckins
>>
>>14481458
>Sever autism
I'd rather have that than whatever fucked up fetishes or behaviors you got from your mom tbqh.
>>
>>14481693
No shit, because what man would genuinely do that without wanting to fuck a sweet DFC'ed hairless papercut?
>>
>>14481458
I'm sorry that your mom molested you so thoroughly you became autistic.
>>
>>14481458
There is literally nothing wrong with having advanced autism
>>
>>14480609
She was mentally crippled by the cyber newtype creation process, leaving her without the self-awareness to realize how inappropriate it is to randomly compliment children's asses.

It's sad as fuck tbqh senpaitachi.
>>
Honest question, what did he mean by this?
>>
>>14496462
He's a beta cuck.
>>
>>14496462
It means he's got a big ego.
>>
>>14496462
I don't know that fucker was crazy.
>>
>>14496462
Serious answer: it just means he became a cyber-newtype
>>
>>14496467
>Iron Cuckold
>>
>>14496430
She also suffered from extreme personality shifts due to the testing done at the Augusta Labs right?
Rosamia being the more bloodthirsty and duty driven one, while Rosammy was the childish and mentally regressed one.
>>
>>14496468
4ID
>>
>>14496477
What exactly is a cyber newtype? Do they have a cyberbrain or something?
>>
>>14496541
an artificial newtype. someone who was given the ability to use psyco waves through medical/chemical treatment and therapy. before treatment, the person might have shown only very minor or even no signs of newtype ability. other times, natural newtypes have undergone the procedure to improve their abilities.
>>
>>14496488
>Carozzo says he's made up with Theo and is on speaking terms
>Theo meets with Carozzo and Nadia, collapses and dies shortly after the meeting
>Nadia then calls Carozzo a murderer
>Wiki says Theo died of natural causes

??????
>>
>>14496716
And this somehow invariably makes them bug-ass crazy?
>>
>>14497303
Not necessarily. It's mainly the Federation's cyber newtypes that appear to have severe emotional and personality disorders, but whether that's a result of their own cyber newtype technology or if they were intentionally brainwashed and mentally conditioned that way to become more easily controlled by their handlers isn't clear. We know the Federation brainwashed them, but at times it seems like they become less capable than a person with a clear mind and rational thinking processes.

For example, most of Zeon's cyber newtypes are fairly stable when it comes to personality, they won't be screaming about their memories being held hostage (Four Murasame), that the sky is falling (Rosamia Badam), or quick personality flipping (Four during the Kilimanjaro arc). That said, most if not all of Zeon's cyber newtypes seem to be more... aggressive after cyber newtype therapy. Puru is a fairly happy go lucky girl who was pampered by Haman's Neo Zeon as a naturally gifted newtype, but the vat grown artificially enhanced clones of her were more aggressive and loyal. Mashymre Cello went from being an incompetent deluded romantic to a strong, forceful and confident pilot who created some kind of newtype explosion by pure will. Gyunei Guss seemed loyal at first but in battle would be super confident and eventually showed ambitions about wanting to overthrow Char.

Anyway, Iron Mask is said to be a newtype.. maybe artificially enhanced. He has a arrogant personality but didn't give off the usual newtype "auras" of psychic power and whatnot. He controlled the Rafflesia with his mind, but he needed to have his helmet mask wired up to do that and the "neo-psycommu" that the Rafflesia has is mentioned in side material to be compatible with oldtypes (those that have no newtype power at all). That said, he does exhibit extraordinary ability like jumping out to tear off a piece of Cecily's Vigna Ghina, but that's not something normally attributed with newtypes.
>>
>>14496762
All of you newfaggots have to understand that Gundam Wiki is a terrible source for uinformation. Aside from posting speculation as facts, their citations are a joke.

They're what people constantly accuse Wikipedia of being.
>>
>>14497375
Gates was completely stable
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.