[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
YOU ALL SUFFER FROM NEGATIVE EMOTIONS FROM BEING TOO INVESTED
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /m/ - Mecha

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: XN-L.jpg (114 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
XN-L.jpg
114 KB, 1280x720
YOU ALL SUFFER FROM NEGATIVE EMOTIONS FROM BEING TOO INVESTED IN MECHA. THUS MY MISSION SHOULD BE TO DESTROY ALL MECHA-RELATED THINGS IN THE UNIVERSE.
>>
>Defeated by Steel Dragons

GO BACK TO BED, XN-L
>>
>>14475355
But Black Dynamite, I sell drugs in our community!
>>
>>14475355
Fascinating cause! But I challenge you to a game of dodgeball for that!
>>
>>14475355
I for one welcome annihilation at the hands of such a beautiful, elegant embodiment of technological perfection.
>>
File: 981246439869164983698436.png (1 MB, 900x556) Image search: [Google]
981246439869164983698436.png
1 MB, 900x556
>>
>>14475355
Daily reminder that XN-L, Kadum, Granteed and Advent were all just trying to raise an army that could stop Kali Yuga from accidentally everything.

The Einst were there to keep tabs on and "direct" the results, even if it meant wiping the slate clean and starting over.

Along the way, interdimensional assholes like Dark Brain, Perfectio and Ru Cobol also popped up, as well as the occasional native rebellion, resulting in the giant kings maintaining a relatively low profile while the Einst did most of the grunt work.

And then all their plans went to hell when the steel dragon squad started picking off the multiverse's most wanted, rendering all the giants' efforts a huge waste of time.

Honestly, it's no wonder Furyeim decided to curl up in Granteed and let his minions deal with that shit.

Saving reality is the most thankless job in OG, so much so that even Russel wouldn't trade places with these unjustly maligned ancients.
>>
>>14479225
Dem titties tho
>>
>>14479225
>Daily reminder that XN-L, Kadum, Granteed and Advent were all just trying to raise an army that could stop Kali Yuga from accidentally everything.
Proofs?
>>
>>14479473

his ass
>>
>>14479478
It is just the premise on the first line is kinda makes a sense with the relation between Supreme Sol who can withstand multiverse reset and Kali Yuga, the system to reset causality.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.