[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
SORA WAAAAAAA
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /m/ - Mecha

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: destin.jpg (119 KB, 1432x946) Image search: [Google]
destin.jpg
119 KB, 1432x946
SORA WAAAAAAA
>>
File: destiny.jpg (152 KB, 1437x945) Image search: [Google]
destiny.jpg
152 KB, 1437x945
TOBENAI KEDOUUUU
>>
I didn't mind this OP, honestly.

It's not as good as the others, but I thought it was alright.
>>
The sound of a train wreck.
>>
I thought that one song by high and mighty color was ok except for the constant, deafening screamo backup singers.
>>
>>14476713
Pride?
>>
>>14476719
Probably. I'm not sure I ever knew the title.
>>
>>14475152
I thought the song is pretty OK. Heck, i think i might like it so much that it's a guilty pleasure.

But the song is not OP material. It convey ED feel than OP
>>
Kimi wa boku ni niteru is probably the best ED to come out of any Gundam series.
>>
>sora woooooooooo
https://youtu.be/14BTnxs-F0U
>>
>>14476747
I agree, it wasn't OP material, but I still liked it.
>>
File: 9r1W3sa.jpg (117 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
9r1W3sa.jpg
117 KB, 1920x1080
TOOKU HANARETERU HODO NI CHIKAKU NI KANJITERU
SAMISHISA MO TSUYOSA ETO KAWATTEKU... KIMI WO OMOTTANARA
>>
I liked this one better than the HD Remaster replacement, if only because it was so tonally clashing it was hilarious.
>>
>>14475078
I never got the gate for this OP.
I thought it was pretty good for winding down the show for its finale.
The remix is pretty good too
>>
>>14475078
>Two fucking recaps for SEED
Jesus christ.
>>
MEER WAS 17!

SHE LOVED TO MAMORU LACUS-SAMA!
>>
>>14477392

It's probably more to do with the fact that right around this time the OP came out was when the fanbase started to realize they were seriously going to fuck up and crash and burn the show. Up until then people had hope that they would somehow manage to salvage the finale.

Between that, and a mostly reused OP with a unfitting song and yeah people weren't happy.
>>
>>14475152
The song is good, the placement as an OP is not.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (20 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
20 KB, 480x360
>>14479040
Also, this OP completely 100% showed Shinn wasn't going to be the main character. It wasn't even up for debate anymore
>>
>>14476773
I feel like that piece is way too close for Kira to not get fucked up by it. When it lands.
>>
>>14479053

This too. It pretty much confirmed endgame was really going to be old vs new cast, which nobody was looking forward too because we knew they'd never let Team Kira lose.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.