[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
One of the best parts of Build Fighters was seeing the neat little
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /m/ - Mecha

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 17
File: Wing-zero-morishita.jpg (767 KB, 2464x3346) Image search: [Google]
Wing-zero-morishita.jpg
767 KB, 2464x3346
One of the best parts of Build Fighters was seeing the neat little modifications builders made to their machines, what kind of mods would you add to your gunpla?

>Chest fires a beam
>Those things on the forearms are also guns
>Wings either deploy those feathered bits as fennels, or can be wielded as giant beam sabers.
>>
File: ms-09.jpg (58 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
ms-09.jpg
58 KB, 400x400
>Small missile pods on shoulders
>short heat sword stored vertically beside the regular sword (think wakizashi to a katana)
>2 zaku bazookas along with the giant bazooka
>make beam scatter gun actually effective
Switch the purple with dark blue and the black with off white and we're good.
>>
File: images (1).jpg (3 KB, 103x94) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
3 KB, 103x94
>>14474761
>color blue
>give it an sd gundam head
>replace sub arms with cannons
>>
File: Gundam_Throne_Zwei.jpg (319 KB, 1600x1280) Image search: [Google]
Gundam_Throne_Zwei.jpg
319 KB, 1600x1280
>GN buster sword doubles as a beam sniper raifu
>beam saber charge racks moved to forearm mounts
>sub-arms in oversized legs that wield beam sabers/beam cannons (they look like they just stick out of the knees usually, like the Ex-S)
>Muv-Luv Style assault rifle/grenade launcher combi-weapon on the inside of the GN Fang Skirts
>fingertip birdlime/net/dummy balloon launchers
>>
>>14475088
Also forgot:

>Mono-eye that doubles as a low-power high-ROF beam cannon, like a vulcan
>remove GN Handgun, put into shoulder mount
>beam shield emitter in GN buster sword
>improved articulation for side skirts so they can reach around the body to fire the built-in weapons
>HOT pink/purple/baby blue color scheme
>>
>G-Self color scheme
>V2's Wings of Light
>Shining Finger
>backpack can transform into fighter mode
>absorb beam shields
>>
File: SD-GGDSC0016011.jpg (171 KB, 800x1060) Image search: [Google]
SD-GGDSC0016011.jpg
171 KB, 800x1060
I'm too old for Gunpla Battles but i'll chuck a nuke into my employee's son's gunpla. It will explode if he loses. Better rokushingattai your way to victory, kid.
>>
>>14474761
>foot beamsabres
>hip missile launchers
>gp03-style extendy arms
>>
File: Best Hero.jpg (13 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
Best Hero.jpg
13 KB, 259x194
Go for a super robot approach
>Rocket Punch

>Chest Beam

>Buster Sword

>Focused Energy blasts

>Wings

>Fuck it build a Legend of Dragoon Custom
>>
>>14475367
This. I'd kamikaze during tournaments just to fuck with people.
Chain mines that are already chained onto my gunpla.
>>
Cyanoacrylate grenades
Pressurized acetone sprays
Zinc pile bunkers
Firecrackers
>>
>>14474761

Turn-A is the only Gunpla I own besides an Alpha Azieru I bought on sale for practice, so I don't know that I'd really be in to it but with the actual battle addition I might. That said, I'd probably

> Color it white with gold trim
> Make it's mustache a removable boomerang like the fake one the Cancer team use
> Give the mustache a GN blade on it's edge just in case
> Color the blade white rather than green so it blends in
> Give it a cape colored black with gold trim and make it deployable a la Escalflowne so the cape doesn't interfere with it's wings
> Remove the shoulder mounts for the beam sabers and put those shoulder cannons from the original sketches Mead did on it
> Fill the chest silo with missiles as a normal thing, but leave it possible to put more guns or whatever in there as a fight dictates
> Give the Core Fighter the beam sabers instead of it's missiles and make them double as beam cannons a la the ZZ's beam sabers
> Make the entire unit remote controllable separately from the Core Fighter so there's a backup unit or it can use double attacks
> Give it the power drain system from the Turn-X that Gym uses on Joseph in the second to last episode

That's already a lot of work, but I'd consider making it's beam rifle colony buster for the heck of it and giving it a Bloody Siege attack like the Turn-X by putting a cannon in each limb and allowing them to separate too. Basically just putting every cool thing I can think of on it. Those last one's wouldn't be priority though and would be dropped if they weren't possible because I'd already used points or they required too much energy or whatever.
>>
>Dom with missile pods everywhere even on the ankles
>>
The Nu Gundam but with more funnels
Also make it red
>>
>>14476967
So Double Fin Funnel version?
>>
>>14475439
and then eject a tiny part of your gunpla that rockets away at high speed just before explosion and claim victory on the technicality that the opponent blew up first and that the part constitutes the cockpit
>>
>>14477000
Preety much. But red. And yellow too, while we're at it
>>
>>14477000
Ring of Gundam ver.
>>
>>14477018
Imagine the fucking smirk you'd get going.
Use the Aegis so that you can prevent their cockpit from escaping while you eject out the back. You'd win every time so long as you aren't fighting Kira.
>>
File: latest-4.jpg (44 KB, 345x440) Image search: [Google]
latest-4.jpg
44 KB, 345x440
Well I posted this in the wrong thread but this is where it was supposed to be. I also forgot pic twice.

1. Pic related

2. NZ-666 Kshatriya Fully Armed
Kshatriya but funnel binders are replaced with Gabthley/Byarlant C arms by F/F 3mm adaptor. Hands are replaced with Rozen Zulu claws.

3. GM Custom "Mirage"
No shield, improved thrusters with 7thFA backpack without the giant fin things, grenades (rack from Jegan skirts), Re-GZ forearms for launchers, Beam Saber (rack from Jegan), 2 Shotguns (from Kämpfer, rack goes under backpack, modified legs with GM Sniper II and Powered Cardigan verniers. Also uses a standard 90mm.

4. R-Jouster
R-Jarja made using the more modern Gyagya, but without the Gyan shields. Instead retains Jarja shoulders and headpiece, gatlings are replaced with MS Tanks with boosters at the end, and a GN-X III lance. Off-hand holds a stylized Gelgoog Marine shield.
>>
File: _CSC0004.jpg (354 KB, 800x531) Image search: [Google]
_CSC0004.jpg
354 KB, 800x531
>>14474761
>what are you going to do?.
Stop procrastinating and do the damn build.
>>
File: IMG_20160710_213802.jpg (88 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160710_213802.jpg
88 KB, 960x540
>>14474761
Remember that one assmad guy with the Gaw? Would do that with a Whitebase or a Zanzibar. Would need some mobile suit bros to work with though.
>>
>>14478482
I'll buy the Cosmo Fleet Reinforce Jr. and we can have ourselves a carrier battle.
>no stages based around ship defense battles in GBF
Who hasn't capitalized on this
>>
>>14478584
If it's space I'd prefer a Musai late type or a Musaka. The new Doga interest made me like the musaka more. Or if someone needs some overkill there could be a Dolls class.
>>
>>14478694
Dolos*
>>
>>14474761
Now imagine if it was customized with G Gundam aesthetic:

>Instead of firing beam, its chest launch its pilot to punch through the enemy MS
>The wings can be transformed to be another pair of extra hand.
>>
>>14479004
>Instead of firing beam, its chest launch its pilot to punch through the enemy MS
Yes, I too remember how Shining ejected its core fighter out the front to smash into Dragon Gundam's cockpit so he could call him a bitch.
>>
>>14478482
>mfw I've actually been considering scratchbuilding a Salamis Kai
TIME TO REMOVE SPAGHETT
>>
White Exia with a bigger V-fin, clear blue gn-wing blades, and a Tekkaman Lance.
>>
>>14477990
Or Sei.
>>
>>14477996
>Kshatriya with no funnels
I don't get it, take away it's funnels and it becomes bland as hell.
>>
File: 20160711_113813.jpg (2 MB, 2322x4128) Image search: [Google]
20160711_113813.jpg
2 MB, 2322x4128
>>14475074
>red
>replace funnels with thruster
>same thing with sub arms
You. I like you.

>>14478378
I really need to finish this thing.
>>
File: Wingpaint.png (41 KB, 574x696) Image search: [Google]
Wingpaint.png
41 KB, 574x696
>>14474761
Already working on giving this a twin drive system
>>
File: 20160711_131050.jpg (3 MB, 4128x2322) Image search: [Google]
20160711_131050.jpg
3 MB, 4128x2322
>>14474761
>>
>>14479032
I'm thinking more like Tau missile attack from star driver or how Domon launching Master Asia.
>>
>>14474761
stack every possible berserker system onto the noble gundam
give it a pair of the biggest axes I can find
>>
File: IMG_20160707_0008.jpg (165 KB, 722x1023) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160707_0008.jpg
165 KB, 722x1023
>Take the Destiny Impulse R
>Modify the Destiny Silhouette with racks to carry modified Heat Hawks with extended handles
>Modify the CIWS in the chest to fire beams
>Move the anti-armor knives to forearms
>Install a long range beam cannon in the midsection
>Replace the head with the Reborns Gundam's
>Paint the whole thing red and white with gold detailing
>>
>>14475412
Did the GP03 actually have insane arms or was that part of the Dendrobium? I honestly can't remember.
>>
>>14484056
It had extendo-arms folded into the forearms to increase reach.
>>
File: GP03S sub-arms.webm (3 MB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
GP03S sub-arms.webm
3 MB, 640x480
>>14484056
GP03 (whole machine) was kinda retarded in that half of the giant machine were containers that housed weapons. Some of those weapons were just missile pods that could be launched by themselves, but others held things like the beam rifle and bazooka that only the GP03S (the suit) could use. It had folding arms built into the forearms to give it a longer reach so it could take out weapons like the bazooka to use.

Of course.. the weapons that only the MS can use are located in the containers that are the farthest away.
>>
File: 3152679-image0.jpg (273 KB, 1200x1600) Image search: [Google]
3152679-image0.jpg
273 KB, 1200x1600
I've posted about this before, but I'd basically refit EW Heavyarms into a close-range melee fighter, just for the surprise factor.

>Gatlings? Actually modified revolver stakes.
>Chest/shoulder/leg missiles? Nope. Harpoons.
>Chest vulcans? Chained harpoons, for a little Scorpion action when the opponent tries to run
>Beam pistols hidden in the forearms for when all else fails.
>>
>>14488858
>melee heavyarms

sugoi sempai
>>
>>14484167
They're standardized pods, there's literally no reason the zooks couldn't be placed closer.
>>
>>14484167
Yeah but it looks cool
>>
File: Turn_A_Gundam.jpg (31 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
Turn_A_Gundam.jpg
31 KB, 400x400
>make every body part detachable like the Turn-X
>use them as funnels, to shoot, to ram, to suicide bomb, to pretend I lost a limb
>shield has hidden cannon
>rifle can be used as a sword
>mustache becomes boomerang
>tip of cockpit shoots beams
>it will look like a plain out of box build
>they will never see it coming
>>
>>14484167
Literally stupid shits you'd actually never need, but hey it is still cool so who cares?
>>
Dinosaur themed Gundam Maxter
He has a gundanium club that attaches to his back.
Transforms into a an old school robot dinosaur.
The shoulder pads turn into t-rex head knuckles.
And what the hay, he wears a cowboy hat.
>>
Reborns and Aesculapius mix with the ability to transform freely between Gundam Guncannon and Z'gok modes
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 17

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.